Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back from the dead ((Darks return))

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Back from the dead ((Darks return)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Back from the dead ((Darks return))

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:07 am

They were back in their appartment home sweet home. "Home sweet home"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Back from the dead ((Darks return)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Back from the dead ((Darks return))

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:56 am

mmhm.~''

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:27 am

"So you and Raziel hungry?" Azrael asked
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:14 am

im not, but the little kitty might be.'' Raziel was sniffing around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:22 pm

"Well let's see no one has been able to hate my cooking yet" he said getting started
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:58 am

she smiled and stared out the window.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:12 am

Azrael looked to her. "I've been worried about you these last few years..." He said " I know I did the same for you but I didn't chose to
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:42 am

''eh...sorry.'' she sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:03 pm

Azrael looked to her. He looked to Raziel . "Razi you got any ideas?" He asked placing down some food for the cat
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:14 am

The cat shook its head and meowed, proceeding to eat the food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:27 pm

He smiled petting the cat'a head. "Ya I thought so." He looked to dark. "Hey why don't we go out to dinner tonight. Just you and me" it had been a long time since they last had a date.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:43 am

She looked back at him. ''sure, why not?'' if she looked deep into her eyes, you could see something...Odd about her. Their was something that just...told you something was wrong. Something she had gone through, maybe..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:08 am

Azrael looked to her.  He sighed. "You gonna tell me what's wrong? And don't tell me it's nothing cause I know you better than that." He said. He petted Raziel. "What happened while you were gone?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:20 am

The last sentence struck her, making her looking away quickly. ''well basically i went out and hid in that cave for a while..i needed alone time, i guess.'' she lied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:24 am

"Dark..." He sighed. "You gonna continue to lie? Or do you not trust me enough to tell me the truth."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:49 am

She blinked and sighed, not answering. She really did not want to tell anyone, but at the same time, she knew he was someone she could talk to. But..

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:58 am

Azrael looKed to her. He waited for her answer.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 9:09 am

''..i...Need a little while to decide on how im going to...say it.'' She sighed, head down. Something was really troubling her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 09, 2014 10:37 pm

Azrael sighed and nodded."I understand
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 9:19 am

She thought for a moment. How was she supposed to tell him what..had happened..? 

Her thoughts where interrupted though, as the cat jumped onto her face. She started giggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 2:48 pm

Azrael smiled chuckling. "Seems like mister Raziel wants to play."  He said going over to dark and the cat
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:11 pm

''mmhm.'' She giggled again, petting the cat as it bounced around on her lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 17, 2014 2:32 pm

Azrael smiled. It was good to see dark back and in good spirits. Her smiled just seemed to brighten up the room.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 1:55 am

She pulled him down next to her, hugging him as the kitten jumped straight onto his lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun May 18, 2014 3:08 am

Whoa!" Azrael said as dark pulled him into a hug and Raziel seemed to wanna join the love. He smiled pulling dark in a hug.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next