Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would anyone want a return of an old rp?

5 posters

Go down

Would anyone want a return of an old rp? Empty Would anyone want a return of an old rp?

Post by Ninathelioness Fri May 06, 2022 2:52 am

Due to discussion on the discord server earlier today, I'm considering having a rerun of Emergence of the Cult, where Shalina's backstory and her true heritage will finally be revealed! Last time it sort of died out, but I want to give it another shot if there's decent interest in it. It likely won't occur until summer break starts, and with finals week around the corner, it shouldn't be *too* long of a wait. Let me know your thoughts
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Would anyone want a return of an old rp? Empty Re: Would anyone want a return of an old rp?

Post by C.S.O. Fri May 06, 2022 5:30 am

I'd be open for considering another rp to join.
Can you offer any more details about it?

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Would anyone want a return of an old rp? Empty Re: Would anyone want a return of an old rp?

Post by Ninathelioness Sat May 07, 2022 6:13 pm

I can't offer a whole lot without spoilers... But basically, whoever wants to join will stumble upon a small town with a ton of wanted posters and a high reward for a kidnapper. A search ensues, and everything will go from there
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Sun May 08, 2022 6:42 pm

Considering I was part of it last time, I wouldn't mind being a part of it this time.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun May 08, 2022 9:20 pm

Oh yea Shrike will definitely be up to hunting down this so called kidnapper. going along for the ride where ever it leads.
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Wed May 18, 2022 6:57 am

Hey! It has been a while since I’ve actually checked the forum, or I would have said something about being interested sooner.

But nevertheless, for the same reason that King is, I’d definitely be interested in joining again if you decide to start the roleplay again!
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down