Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacker Girl

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hacker Girl - Page 20 Empty Re: Hacker Girl

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:55 am

"Well it goes well with what you chose for us to wear."violet said and smirked.

--
".gave you a chance so I can't say I haven't,it's pleasant now so,make this night even better if you want seconds."Charlotte said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:12 am

"do you not like what I chose?" He sounded nervous. He looked like it too. His hands on th wheel.

~

Ven smiled. "Well after this the next place is just waiting to be found.  And I think I know just where to go next"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:19 am

Violet smiled and looked to him."not at all really I like it,but you probably just wanted to see me in something girly for once~."she said to him.

--
Charlotte looked to ven a bit stunned."really now,where is this place you speak of."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:42 am

"It's actually my first date" he said. "I didn't know if you would want to dress up or not I took a chance. A guess on what you would have liked" he said starting the car. "I was expecting you would have reject what I chose. But I took the chance" he started to drive out of the garage.

~

"Come on I'll show you." He said his hand still holding hers they seemed to teleport from the club "tell me how do you feel about flower? Or maybe the chance to see the world? I can take you anywhere. But the next place I wanted to take you I found years ago " they appeared somewhere dark Charlotte wouldn't be able to see anything yet.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:10 pm

"Your first ever?...well,you took chances that ended well."she said and smiled.

--
Charlotte notice she could see nearly nothing."..flowers I find are beautiful most the time.the whole world I thought I have seen it all by now,maybe I'm wrong."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:00 pm

"Well have you seen this?" Suddenly ven's body lit aflame. The light from the fire revealed a whole game full of crystal flowers of different species all over. The fire didn't burn Charlotte 

~

"I've been taking chances since we met. " he said. "Inviting you to stay, talking to you when you wanted to be alone. I almost thought you would have just ignored me or snapped." He said smiling. "You have been acting different from before, your life seems brighter now than it was." He looked to her momentarily as he drove.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:26 pm

"?.."Charlotte looked around to the gemstone flowers and how the light from his flames shone through them and made it seem like they were glittering. "....I,can't say I have."

--
"..I wasn't really wanting any kind of friendship,I was happy with just my father,whom I got to see when I was gone.now I'm just trying to keep the promises."violet said and looked to Leo."...I kinda need to know I have some friends now otherwise I'm alone which is only fine occasionally."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:37 pm

"Well I'm always here when you need me ya know. It doesn't have to be meals and a place to stay." He smiled. "Anyway let's get to our destination." He said moving towards a big resturaunt at the end of the street. "We're almost to the first stop"

~

He looked around. "I found this place while we were on the move. It seems the flowers actually act like normal plants. I just don't really know why." He looked to her. "Go ahead and look around if you want. See if you can find anything"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:40 pm

"First stop?so there's more,seems almost like you've been planning this for a long time."she said and smirked.

--
Charlotte stepped away from him and knelt down a bit to touch a flower and look out at the rest."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:49 pm

The flowers colors changed at her touch. And in the middle of the field on alone pedistal stood a closed crystal rose. Ven saw it and smiled. "This one I think you might wanna try. He said walking to the pedistal.

~

"What I wasn't doing all fighting when I escaped from my destroyed house. However the second stop after we have dinner, it might be hard with my um current condition."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:39 pm

"I'm getting a beauty and the beast type moment right now."Charlotte said and walked over.

--
"Let me guess dancing~..I've never danced in my life. "She said and smiled."...but you know it may help you to get use to it faster you'd be focusing in the music more than the leg which would make it function more how your normal leg would have. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:52 pm

Leo chuckled. "Am I that easy to figure out?" He said. "Well dancing isn't that hard. But let's get dinner first"

~

"Sort of but there's definitely no curse on this one." He said. "This is probably the only one planted here. They say there's one of these gem flower groves on each continent. Each with a rose of a different color"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:28 am

"its a bit predictable,but anyway."violet said and smiled.

--
"where are the others?.."she asked and went to touch the gemflower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:45 am

Leo parked in front of a large resturaunt. "Here we are, one of the fanciest places in town"

~

"So far I've only been able to find this one I could find"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:03 am

"somehow i was expecting retro~.but fancy is good too~."she said and looked to leo a moment.

--
"...would be quite amazing to find them all.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:15 am

Leo smiled. "Just wait till we get inside"

~

Ven looked to her. "We could if ya want. It  take a while but I bet we could find and collect all the roses
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:54 am

"Well then let's go."vi said and got out,her coat slipped off her shoulder again so she just took it off and left it in the car."that's annoying."

--
Charlotte took the rose in hand and looked to ven."I do look forward to such once the group is out of the way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:02 am

Leo got out and walked over to her. "Here let me help with that... Hmmm it might be snagged on something on your arm. It's suppose to stay on your shoulders."

~

Ven smiled. "Or if we find them all rumor is they grant one wish to the collector." He said.  "We can look for them as a last resort if need be." He thought for a moment. "Now where to next.... You wanna try an pick this one Charlotte?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:05 am

Violet looked dumbfounded and looked to Leo."how?..did I put it on wrong?"she asked and blinked glancing to the jacket.

--
"...remember exactly where we first met?"she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:11 am

"No no, it's on right but it shouldn't slip like that.... Hold on let me se the jacket for a second." He said sounding like he knew why.

~

Where we first met.... The singing forest.... It's been years since we've been there. I bet my camp is still standing when you  found me." He said holding his hand out. "Shall we go?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:08 pm

"well...i kinda expected it..only half a shoulder there for it to sit on."she said and looked to her as he,to her,was fussing over it.

--
Charlotte took his hand and looked up at him."yes we shall."she replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:05 pm

Ven smiled as they teleported to the singing forest. The forest got it's name for the wind making a soft melody with the many inhabitants of the forest. They re appeared in ven's old campsite. It was just how he left it. "I fully expected someone to have taken something by now" he said in slight surprise
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:44 pm

"...it looks as though time never passed here.."she said and listened to the forest's song.as she walked a few steps and looked around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:54 pm

Leo sighed. "I guess there's no avoiding it. " he said looking to the resturaunt . "Come on let's go eat. " he said smiling

~

"If that was true then we would be seeing ourselves from the past" ven said smiling.. He looked by his old bed spread. "Thought we might have just missed ourselves. Our footprints are here and moving towards the edge of the forest"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:09 pm

Vi rolled her eyes a bit and smiled walking to head in."of course~."

--
"That's too bad..would be strange though I wonder how those events are still here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next