Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So... haunted mansion with killer ghost girl anyone?

3 posters

Go down

So... haunted mansion with killer ghost girl anyone? Empty So... haunted mansion with killer ghost girl anyone?

Post by DeltaGear Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:18 pm

Kinda wanna do an introduced thread for a new character of mine that needs a bit more than randomly showing up in another thread. This will probably be up to start after the Valentine event and I'm looking for no more than 3 others, possibly 4.

So the rough idea goes as follows:

Rich peoples estate that people have mysteriously been vanishing at for the past 15 years after an unexplained tragedy where everyone on the estate was found dead. Not a single survivor or person left alive and absolutely no clues other than everyone appears to have either drowned on top of the mountain with no water sources to do that or have cut wounds with no murder weapon found.

An investigation team recently goes missing when heading back there so many years later in hopes of finding new evidence or other clues in the area.
Your characters for whatever reason (either after money, valuables, or trying to solve the mystery, or after the missing investigation team) end up there and have to deal with a... paranormal problem.

1:Definitely not going into gore or explicitly detailed death, but some NPCs will die in this excursion so disclaimer on that if it bothers anyone. Again, not going into detail explicit stuff like that, but there will be atleast minimal blood.

2:This character can posses other characters and use their bodies. Obviously people are not ok with that kinda stuff happening on losing control of their characters. If you wanna talk about the parameters of this happening please message me about it. But don't worry there are countermeasures in place, she isn't OP insta "your body is mine." 
A: If your character has psychic abilities she can't do it to you.
B: if your character is extremely strong willed, then its also a no dice.

I do wish you will not take this as meta information and purposely choose characters that make this stroy element unable to happen. Again, if you need to talk about it then feel free to PM on discord or here about it.

People currently in it:

1: MrFamous
2:C.S.O
3:
4:

Last edited by DeltaGear on Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

So... haunted mansion with killer ghost girl anyone? Empty Re: So... haunted mansion with killer ghost girl anyone?

Post by Mr. Spivey Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:24 pm

Spooky adventure with a dangerous ghost endangering people? This sounds like a job for a green (in more ways than one) super hero! Zed Hawkins is willing to use his Star Power in this scenario to solve the mystery, and maybe help this ghost find peace.
Mr. Spivey
Mr. Spivey
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

So... haunted mansion with killer ghost girl anyone? Empty Re: So... haunted mansion with killer ghost girl anyone?

Post by C.S.O. Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:45 pm

Hmmm... I think I'd like to give this one a try. Might be interesting to see how Wolfgang will manage the situation.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:01 pm

Alright, Event is over and we have enough people. If nobody joins by tomorrow I'll start it then.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:03 am

Whoops, sorry. Had a lot off stuff going on today and got sidetracked with a lotta stuff. Posting the opening now.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:27 pm

The thread is called "Rahvenholm Investigation" ready to be posted in. MrFamous, your up first, then C.S.O and then lastly me.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:57 am

I've looked over your opening post, and I'm a bit confused about how we should start off with our characters. So, I have some questions for clarification. Apologies for the bombardment. Smile

Are they supposed to meet up somewhere beforehand? Do we need to rp that part out?

Should they be en route to the estate? If so, would it be by their own means or with provided transportation by their employers?

Or should we just start with them being there outside the estate, or just arriving at the property and not worry at all about the details before that?

I usually write opening posts that detail what has brought my character to the starting point of an rp. I'd just like some more background for this before I get started.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:24 am

No problem.

For clarity and to save time, we will say y'all are just arriving with a few generic G.U.N personnel... say... 3~4 of them to the main gate. As for the knowing each other part i say don't worry about it and your current knowledge is is just to help look into the disappearance of the Field team and y'all can start interaction as y'all go through the gate.

And to clarify locations: 

Gate house (nothing much to see here)

Mansion (the main meat of it)

Staff residency (gotta live somewhere)

Gardens (really long and big hedge maze with pavilions and stuff)

Plus any locations you think it should have.

The area is constantly foggy and dark, and a storm is on its way to set the mood.

Hope that helps.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum