Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacker Girl

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hacker Girl Empty Hacker Girl

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:18 am

(Time Rewind: all occurrences of previous are redundant!  I too have reset my character,to her former glory of the beginning.i bid you do the same,or those changes are left and their memories are wiped.)

The Streets were bustling with activity,business men and women walking to their destinations,drivers mostly obeying the laws of the road to drop off pick up or simply get to where they were wanting to go. Among the Darker parts of the city did dwell the strangest of civilians and smaller level businesses.

Few blocks away from this location though,walked a slim cougar bearing a metallic arm cloaked by a ragged coat that had seen better days. Nothing was about bout to stop her as she carried some meager bits of food in a tote heading back to where she 'lived' though it seemed more like surviving to some others. By meager,course i mean nothing at all nutritious,stuffed with some of the worse kinds of food,it was questionable as to how she kept her slim figure.

As she walked her mind floated off to a tech filled zone,and the info she had absorbed from her 'research'. Her reasons were to find out what her 'father' had  a hunch on for some time,and once she moved away she devoted her skills to it as much as she could,with countless issues along the way,yet she kept at it,hoping to find out what she wanted and prove her 'father's' suspicions correct,a bit of father daughter love,even though in truth,this male she considered family was not at all related.

Simply roaming on the street she was  now, with a busy mind."..."

Back to top Go down

Hacker Girl Empty Re: Hacker Girl

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 am

On the street in the darker side of the city was a cat with blood red fur. He had nothing but his clothes on his back and the scar across his eye. He was a punk, always picking fights with larger mobians. He looked around the bars and alleys just looking for a distraction from his memories. He had been through hell so many years ago. He once lived in a town, surounded by friends and family. He was away for a day and the entire town was burned to the ground. No one left, he was all alone now.

Now the cat was looking for his next target. He heard rumors of a powerful opponent here, a cat with a metal hand. "Hmph they'll go down just like the rest" he said walking down an alley. "But where do I find this one."

(Hope you like the new Leo)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:46 am

( ooo i'm getting hyped up actually~.even though my character Maeve would actually be more of a Formidable foe~. Anyway~.)

Entering the run down streets The cougar walked until at a staircase that led down into a basement,she stood getting a message on her phone and checking it."..."not at all aware of anything else, not even of the blood painted lion.as she read over the news she was given.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:56 am

(Maybe we can have them fight at some point)

The cat looked around. "Alright Leo Time to find some lead on to where this couger goes"  he said walking to a nearby bar. He looked around walking in as many others stared at him. "I'm looking for the couger with the metal arm. Tell me where it's hiding and I might not crack your skulls " he shouted as he sat near the bar. Everyone stayed silent as he looked around "you have till I finish my drink" he said grabbing a bottle.

(Wow I didn't think I was able to turn him from a kind soul into a punk bad ass
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:02 am

(yes~ i was thinking the same~.)

There wasn't anyone standing up to spill the beans of to whom leo asked for,though the bartender seemed to know something about who he spoke of and just served him with haste as normal."..you aint gonna get answers here if thats your threat,whats you intention for finding this cougar."the bartender spoke,seeing as no one else will and another bloodbath in the place would really be a drag to clean.

(XD trust me! it is shocking but easy to do! i did it with zane in a random rp with aqua,considering he was the perfect gentleman,and the rp turned him into a selfish and control craving,business world ruling maniac~.XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:10 am

"What I do with all who think they're stronger than me..."he said setting his drink down. "Beat them down and look for the next one. You gotta problem with that?" He growled glaring at the bartender. But he chuckled. "Just tell me where it's hiding and I won't tear this place appart board by board.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:13 am

the bartender smirked."oh one of them kind of boys...fine,2 block east of here and to the only basement entry on the south side street,that is 'it's' home.happy,now pay for your drink and get out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:28 am

Leo chuckled. Placing the money on the counter. And walked out. Following the direction he was given. Walking close to the couger a home. "Now we wait. The couger has to come out eventually" he mutter leaning on the wall just outside the door. 'Hmph no one will ever prove stronger than me' he thought waiting
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:36 am

there may have been a chance but it was low as hours would pass to be waiting for her the day turning into night.She still didn't try to leave. Though as at a moment what sounded like a swear word being yelled,echoed to the door,who knows what went on.

She though was inside digging through countless things on her large computer set-up. As she grabbed some snack food and munched,and opening a soda she set on the armrest of her seat as she took some chips out of the bag and ate.her absent mind forgot about the soda so as she rested her arm on there it bashed away the can and onto some of her tech,thus triggering her to yell out."Shit!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:42 am

Leo was startin to get impaitient. As he walked to the door pounding on it. "Hey couger come out and fight!" He snarled almost ready to kick down the door and take the couger out. He didn't liked to be kept waiting. "I will bust down the door if I have to. But no one keeps me waiting" he stood there with his ears up listening inside. 'I know your in there'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:46 am

She sighed heavily as she blew her secrecy with the incident as she got up then and walked after cleaning the soda up and walked to the door."go away damn it i'm busy go fight in the back alleys why don't you!"she said and walked to go back,she never opened the door but yelled right through."i'm too busy to fight!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:57 am

"Not gonna happen" he said. "I'm not leaving till I beat you or you beat me. That's how it works here couger." He kicked the door open.  "Now shall I break you and your toys or are you gonna give me a challenge" he chuckled cracking his neck. He looked about her place so much tech lined the place. "This makes me wonder what people think your strong" he snorted
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:05 am

she rolled her head and heaved a sigh."must i prove it?dammit man just leave if you think it's not worth it.whereas,if you do think it worth your time,get outside,i don't want you wrecking my toys.go on!"she said and shooed him walking. the expression on her face showed annoyance,as he wasn't the only one who came for a fight before.but it added to her sharp violet eyes as she kept a good eye on his actions."outside now!."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:15 am

Leo smirked. "Hmph, why should I listen to you, you look like you have no threat what so ever kitten." He walked out anyway. "Show me what you got kitten" he taunted as he watched her come out into the alley. 'This is going to be an easy fight. Shame I have to mess her up.. But those eyes... They're nice to look at" his bright blue eyes met with hers
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:19 am

she stood and looked to him,taking her glove off her right and pocketing it."Call me kitten one more time i dare ya."she said bitterly and just stood,seeming ready,but looked to be insufficiently.

'this bozo is gonna be sorry for even trying.'she thought to herself as she stood observing him."well bring it on don't wast time!"she demanded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:29 am

"As you wish princess" he said charging forward. But as he got close his fist glowed with fire as he threw a punch. Into her stomach. He growled as he knocked her back a few feet. Then charged again.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:36 am

she was pushed back a bit,all she did was cough a bit and stand upright seeing him come at her again. "How sad." She mumbled and with his next throw of his fist she dodged and aimed low with her steel fist and pounded hear on him,it was clear then her strength,though if she went any lower it would hurt more than it had,if not blow-back the force of her hits was the main element. But as she hit she set her leg behind his and the bit of force that would push him back would then be turned into a tripping as she puled her leg toward herself to make his loose traction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:53 am

Leo felt the blow tencing before falling back from her tripping him. He growled. "That all you got?" He said wrapping his tail around her leg before flipping up making her fall flat on her back.  "Hmph " he slammed his heel down.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:58 am

She grabbed his foot before it was to be thrusters down on her and twisted it so far as to dislocate and push him off and away,getting up to her feet."I got more yes but I don't care for this fighting..so I'm not gonna exert myself for you."she said and stood. Looking at him she just looked down right bored."your wasting your time with me I hope you know..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:05 am

"You kidding?" He said wincing. "This is the best fight I've had in years" he started to put his foot back into place. He threw fire balls right at her. "Who knew a skinny princess like you could be so powerful" he cracked his neck and snapped his foot into place. "So whatcha working on down therekitty? Making bombs or something?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:10 am

She simply doges each one."hardly, trying to prove a theory correct. It's none of your business though,and quit calling be princess!..I'm not some prissy chick like most are." She said with some attitude and stood. She was still bored a fight isn't want she wanted to spend this time on but she wasn't going to let herself lose either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:14 am

"I can tell. But what am I suppose to call you when I don't know your name?" He said smiling as he charged forward once mor with fist aflame.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:19 am

"Violet!or Vi,if your one of them lazy small talkers."she said and blocked taking the blow to her arms.even though her flesh on her one arm did burn a bit she didn't let up."how 'bout you? Some boy who came to win a fight who will end up at loss." She said and kicked up between as he was hitting her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:26 am

Leoniro, or Leo for short. And who says I'm gonna lose when I'm still standing" he grinned. Looking to her. "And your pretty for a cat who spends time in a basement. What's this theory of yours" he said tauntingher
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:36 am

" believe all you want you'll win but would be easier on you to not push it till your a bashed up cripple. My theory is none of your business firstly so I'm sharing nothing about,as for the compliment I do stuff other than sit at a computer all day I get out time to time I take breaks."she said. She rolled her eyes a bit seeing this won't end if she waits on him,even though this felt like more is a spar than a battle of strength. Even so she looked to a dumpster."  Well it's clear powers are legal in this fight.."she said and walked to it and formed out of its steel panel a simple staff."which is good..make this go by faster than it is."she added and walked toward Leo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next