Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The return of an angel: Lena returns

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The return of an angel: Lena returns Empty The return of an angel: Lena returns

Post by Azrael Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Lena had lived a life with azrael in kitnsui villag for a year before mysteriously vanishing. In turn the demons of th underworld capture azrael and destroyed the village. This changed azrael. Six of his tails cut off and a scar going across his muzzle and a silver mask. Now he sat alone in the village. But was he really alone?
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The return of an angel: Lena returns Empty Re: The return of an angel: Lena returns

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:44 pm

With Lena's mysterious disappearance over a year ago, much has went on since time passed. Now she searches for the one she loves, who sits in Kitnsui Village. Her eyes shift back and forth, continuing her search.

Back to top Go down

The return of an angel: Lena returns Empty Re: The return of an angel: Lena returns

Post by Azrael Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:51 pm

Az sat on a stump. Polishing his sword. "So another trespasser?" He walked towards the village. "I thought I told you mortals to stay off this lanf!" He snarled looking around. He couldn't see Lena yet. But he believed it was another trespasser
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:54 pm

She looks around more, worried that she would never get to see Azrael again. Suddenly, her walking turns into running, and her heart accidentally skips a beat while doing so. Quickly, she begins to near the village, beginning to run out of breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:01 pm

Az looked around growling. But suddenly she rushed passed him. "Aha! Their you are!" He teleported in front of her. "I thought I said..." He was stopped in mid sentence. "L-Lena?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:32 pm

She accidentally bumps into him. "A-Azrael...? Is that you?" she asks, out of breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:43 pm

"Ya baby it's me" he  took off the mask revealing the scar.  "So you finally decide to come back"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:44 pm

"I missed you..." she murmurs, hugging him tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:51 pm

Az sighed hugging her close."Ive missed you too." He said. "But our home is gone."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:53 pm

Her eyes widen. "G-Gone? What do you mean?" she asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:57 pm

After you left. The demons destroyed everything. And dragged me into the underworld. There's nothing left her but a smoldering husk of the village"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:00 pm

Lena gasps. "Oh no..." she murmurs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:07 pm

Az sighed. "Where did you go Lena?" He said "where have you been all this time
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:08 pm

"Something happened," she admits, "but I don't know what...I may have lost my memory somehow...but, luckily, I still remember you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:13 pm

Thank god for that." He said. He looked around. "You know there's one place they didn't touch. " he grabbed her hand pulling her towards the cove
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:16 pm

Lena was led to the place that they didn't touch. The cove? she thought. But...why? Her mind was full of questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:25 pm

"Cause I put demon wards around the place for years" he said. "If you forgot I do hear thoughts"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:29 pm

She blushes a little, embarrassed. "But my only question- is the cove safe?" she asks.

Last edited by lenadoom on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:36 pm

"The only place they didn't find" he said opening the entrance. "I've been living in here since I got back from the underworld
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:42 pm

She waits to enter the cove. "Right," she replies, nodding, meaning that she understands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:48 pm

Az looked to her.. "This bring back any memories"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:53 pm

She nods. "I'm starting to remember..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:00 pm

"What do you remember?" He asked as he walked to one of the trees.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:08 pm

"I remember..." Lena starts to think. "I remember everyone that I met, including you. I remember all the times that I had with you, and...I remember..." she thinks once more. "I remember...hmm...I remember..." She shrugs, unable to remember anything else. "I don't remember anything else except those things I told you," she adds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:15 pm

Az smiled. "Then you remember this." He said pulling her into a kiss
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next