Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The years lost: azrael returns to dark

Go down

The years lost: azrael returns to dark Empty The years lost: azrael returns to dark

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:06 am

For for a few years azrael shadowsong had been missing. He worried his girlfriend dark to no end. But rumor is he was last spotted in westopolis square. Will dark find him?
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The years lost: azrael returns to dark Empty Re: The years lost: azrael returns to dark

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Dark had heard the rumors. and now she was determined to find him. a smirk spread across her face as she looked around. westopolis square. finally. but dark sighed as she looked in further. how was she meant to find anyone in this crowd? Dark sighed. ''i might as well start looking..'' Dark mumbled as she walked in.

Back to top Go down

The years lost: azrael returns to dark Empty Re: The years lost: azrael returns to dark

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:40 pm

A black fox sat in the middle of the square. A mask on his face and a scar across his mussle.  Only one tail out of the seven he once had. Believing he had no one. Nothing but the sword on his back and the tattered leather jacket on his back
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:46 pm

Dark's ears flickered. she could hardly even see where she was going with the amount of mobians walking around. However, she seemed to be the darkest mobian in the pack. Dark looked around and groaned. ''im never gonna find him!'' she said to herself walking around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:51 pm

The fox walked bumping into dark. The familiar dark power azrael had radiated off the fox. He continued walking towards a nearby tree where he leaned against it. "Damn mortals"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:11 am

Dark bumped into azrael, not noticing it was him. ''well sorry.'' Dark mumbled watching him go past. She continued walking. ''im not getting anywhere here..''

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:15 am

'Cause your not looking in the right place sweetheart' azrael's voice entered her mind. 'Look back at that fox he look familiar in any way?'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:24 am

Dark ears flickered. ''That fox?..'' Dark thought for a moment, her eyes watching him. hmm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:30 am

The fox took off his mask. And hints of red showed where his highlights were. 'Lon time no see dark'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:33 am

''azrael..?'' Dark said walking over to him. ''What happened to you?'' She said trying not to show much emotion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:37 am

"The entire underworld happened." He said sighing. "They cut off my tails and and scarred me up."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:38 am

wow....'' Dark said. ''why the hell would they do that?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:41 am

"I'm a demon who betrayed his kind. And became a demon hunter why wouldn't they" he said closing his eyes. "But it took them long enough to decide to gang up on me."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:49 am

''thats a good point..'' Dark said sighing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:56 am

Az smiled. Moving closer. "Another thing I'm back. And I'm not goin to vanish again."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:06 am

''good.'' Dark said hugging him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:18 am

He hugged her close. "I won't leaved you again dark"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:19 am

Dark smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:30 am

Az smiled. "I missed you dark"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:40 am

''i missed you two..'' Dark said, Her ears going downwards in the slightest way just before Perking back up again.

she appeared to be hiding something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Azrael looked to her. "Dark? What's bothering you?" He knew her all to well to not catch she was hiding something
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:18 am

''nothing. im fine..'' Dark said, her smile fading slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Az looked to her. "Did something happen while I was gone?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down