Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 35 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:29 am

"Darkness. Freezing. Nightmares." Abby still shivered spy put a hand to her forehead. "Get the thermometer"

Cory walked in as willow. Tried to stop him. But it was no use. "Abigail... Abigail!" He walked over next to her daughter. "Sweetie look at me daddy's here"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 35 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:23 am

Emily's heart stopped. Had she gotten her daughter sick was it something else. "Baby!" She cried out. "H-How hot is she?!" She let out as Willow still held her.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:44 am

Spy pulled out he thermometer. "She's hotter that two suns put together. Fever. And she keeps saying dark and nightmare."

Cory thought "she had a nightmare two years ago. About a blob of darkness coming to swollow her whole" he said. "Then there's the black blob that attack Emily"

"It's coming. Darkness, dispair, death"Abby shouted.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:50 am

Emily covered her face, trying to hide the shame that her children might see. She grew very sad due to the fact that she couldn't change her daughters dreams.

Alex stared at the situation, unsure of what to do. His sister constantly reminds him of that dream. He never fully understood it till now.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:25 am

Abby looked to Alex. "Alex... Protect from the darkness. We must shine."

Spy tenced. "The blob is weaken by light"

Cory nodded. "That's probably why it turned to dust after I used my flames."

Spyritus looked to Alex. "Has your mother taught you anything about your abilities."

"Alex and Abby tried but they can't move anything."

Abby grabbed Alex's hand. "Together."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:47 am

Alex resorted back to his old ways. When Abby took his hand he stiffened. 

Growing up, Alex never trained with his sister before. Though he was given every chance, he decided not to jump the gun. 

All because of one fear: A very contradicting fear at that.

"I..." Alex began. Abby then squeezed his hand tightly. He looked over to Cory. "W-What do I do?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:07 pm

Spy stepped forward "just focus your energies together. Trust in eachother. Your light may knock down Abigail's condition.

Abby looked to her brother. Nodding she was ready.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:12 pm

Alex did just that. He looked over to Abby and smiled, squeezing her hand.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:55 pm

Abby focus as light started to glow from the twins

Spy smiled. "Their better together than appart."

Abby stopped shaking as she closed her eyes and the light vanished. She was sleeping.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:21 pm

Alex quickly caught her before he fell. As smile grew on his face, knowing his sister would be all right is all he needed. 

Beneath her covered mouth, Emily smiled.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:32 pm

Cory smiled. "Alex let your sister rest" he walked to Emily. "Em come on let's let them be for now."

Abby smiled. "My brother." She said in her sleep
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:28 pm

Emily nodded as she watched Alex carry his sister back into the bed room.

"I'll make sure nothing ever happens to you..." He said looking down at her. He then set her down on the bed, tucking her in. "Nothing will ever hurt you when I'm around.... I promise."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:36 pm

(Sounds like he'll be overprotective in the future.)

Abby smiled. "Thanks al" she said. She must have heard him whether she was dreaming or not. 

Cory stayed with Emily. Thinking.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:26 am

(Teehee)

Emily looked over to cory. "What's on your mind?"

~

Alex then got in bed with his sister and stayed awake. He took the bed sheet and played with it, also thinking.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:38 am

Vix flew in and put hyron down before she lay next to Alex

~

"How Abby was able to sence the ooze before me." He said "cause when I saw it felt.... Familiar... Really familiar"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:05 am

"What do you mean by familiar?" Emily asked.

~

Hyron jumped on the bed and curled up beside Abby.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:23 am

"Demonic familiar... Though it wasn't demonic but it looked alot like something from grandpa Harmon's books"

~

Abby hugged her brother and lion close. She felt safe. The darkness couldn't get her now.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:30 am

"Oh... I haven't read those yet.." She said bringing her hand to her chin, thinking.

~

Alex flinched as his sister held him. She never had done that before. The two might have been twins, but they never exactly got along. So this was new for him.. and he actually like it. A smile grew on his face as he began to fall asleep
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:35 am

"We may need to talk to grandma Lenora she might be able to tell us what it is" Cory said.

Harmon smiled. "Someone call for the demon and the witch?" He sad holding his cane.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:04 am

"Hey you." Emily said. "Haven't see you in a long time." She said, folding her arms as she smiled. "What have you been up to?'
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:11 am

He still looked around thirty. "Been helping Lenora brush up on her magic. She may be a witch but she got rusty after a while" after saying that a spell book smacked him in the head. "I was only joking kitten"

Cory sighed. "Grandma come on we need to k ow what that blob was. ( you came up with it so you can decide what it is exactly)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:25 am

She sighed slightly. "Well, I'm not sure what blob you're talking about.. I'm rusty~"  She said looking over to her husband. "But.. for the sake of my grandchildren.. I once heard about such substance that can devour entire beings. It doesn't really live, It's more of a parasite."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:29 am

"A similar parasite is stated in demonology as the darkness that consumes all. Only vast amounts of light can completely get rid of it."

Cory looked to Emily. "Meaning we would have to band together just to get rid of it for good"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:38 am

Emily nodded. "Looks like that's the only way." She said going over to him and holding his hand. We might need help from mom and pop too." She said giving a small smile.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:40 am

"We might have to brig the kids as well" Cory said 

"I may look young but my flames left me long ago" Harmon said

Mel walked out "someone call for some fire

Spy walked out. "I'll help too if it means keeping my family safe"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next