Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Like a Dragon and Wing It

5 posters

Go down

Make Like a Dragon and Wing It Empty Make Like a Dragon and Wing It

Post by Hyro Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:55 am

(( You can join this so long as you don't post one-liners, use proper grammar, and don't have any overpowered characters. P.S. No Deans allowed.

MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THE ORDER. Thanks. ))

Setting: A forest around late afternoon. The forest lies between two towns and is fairly quiet in comparison.

A black, furry dragon could be seen walking along the path with his hands in his pockets. Despite his casual and relaxed persona, Drake was looking for something... His dinner. His hand was resting on his knife in his pocket, prepared to lunge it at the first animal he spotted, but for a forest, it was pretty vacant of woodland creatures. So far he wasn't having any luck.

Nearby a gray and brown otter was crouched in a tree, his yellow eyes scanning the area for someone fun to 'play' with. His hands rested on his dual pistols which lay idle in his holster and he licked his lips, anxiously awaiting for someone entertaining enough to walk by. Skylar loved playing with his targets.

Last edited by Hyro on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Hyro
Hyro
Basic Member
Basic Member

http://hyrosauce.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Make Like a Dragon and Wing It Empty Re: Make Like a Dragon and Wing It

Post by Sol Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:10 am

Solar walked through the forest sighing. "No one around here. I don't know why I was sent out here." He looked around. "Hmm. Well this is super boring." He walked by the otters tree "So very bored....." He played with hi sword slicing it around clearly bored. He sheathed it and unloaded and loaded his gun. "God.."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:12 am

A Blue and red fox strode by the decent and dark forest, the only light to guide him was the yellow moon with its crescent smile.
The fox's name, Turbine, a once proud member of the metropolis Air force,
He propped on his goggles and activated the night vision as he walked, deeper, into the evergreen breathing in the rainy, clean air. He looked over small puddles in the mud and the scuttering forest rabbits and deers, but other than this it was quiet, a little too quiet.
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:24 am

A black and red kitsune was traveling with one of his grandson's a grey and red fox. The walked through with the forest with a vacation on mind. No demon hunting, no GUN, no nothing. Just a grandfather and his grandson. The young fox stopped. "Grandpa? Where are we going?" The black and red kitsune smiled not much farther Leon.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:27 am

Drake heard the rustling of some bushes and crept toward it. He saw something move and threw his dagger on instinct at the fox. Fortunately, he realized his mistake at the end of his throw and was able to re-direct the knife just enough so that it flew by Turbine and hit the tree behind him. "Ugh, sorry... Thought you were a deer..." he said, stepping into the clearing.

The otter soon spotted Solar and smirked, seeing the gun. He focused on the ammunition within the gun and silently molded the bullet so that the gun would be jammed and rendered useless. Skylar then jumped down a good distance from Solar and smirked a deranged smirk. "I see you're a fan of weapons," he announced, pulling out his dual pistols, "You and I both."
Hyro
Hyro
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:31 am

The thud behind him as the knife hit the tree stopped turbine in his tracks "Well you almost severed my head..." He turned around and pulled the knife out promptly twirling it in his hand and looking at drake "Common mistake, its night and hard to see..." He held the blade in his hand and gave the handle side to him.
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:45 am

The kitsune's sword clicked on his back as he walked. "Grandpa, why did you bring your sword?"
"You never know when your gonna need it Leon. That's why your father wanted you to bring yours"
"It was more mom than dad" Leon said.
"Your mother just worries cause of the work me and your dad do" said the kitsune
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:55 am

"Who the heck are you?" He unloads the gun again out of boredom and notices the bullets. "Huh." He dumps them and reloads his SMG. "Those bullets never seem to mess up. Fricken work extra hard to make bullets filled with lava and they break. Useless." He comments within his head. He puts his gun away focusing fully on the otter waiting for an answer to his question.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:07 am

Skylar chuckled lightly. "Who am I? Isn't that the question," he replied playfully. His smirk seemed to grow wider. "I suppose I'm a soul with a chance. You, on the other hand... You're nothing but a worthless sinner who has sinned too much to compensate in the end... That's too bad for you." There was a sudden crazed glint in his eyes. "Are swords good for fighting long range?" he asked, tilting his head. He then straightened out and immediately lifted his pistols, shooting a round from each at Solar.

"Yeah," Drake replied, frowning. "Almost is right. Just be glad I caught myself before it was too late..." He took the handle of his dagger and pulled it away, pocketing it. Just then he heard two gunshots nearby and turned sharply toward the direction of the noise. "...What was that?!?" He hesitated, "There's no hunting guns allowed in this forest..."
Hyro
Hyro
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:31 am

Solar dodged to the side immediately. "Figures i'd run into a psychopath." He disappeared behind a tree and used his thieving and GUN skills to sneak around and stay hidden. "He's got the sinner part right. That's for damn sure." He thinks to himself. He sat down in his hiding spot and pulled out his SMG's he cocks the one that wasen't sabotaged and loads the other with new special ammo.

Last edited by SolFox on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:34 am

The kitsune stops. "Leon to the trees now."
"But grandpa Az..."
"Now Leon. And you better stay there till I get back" Az jumped through the trees to investigate. 'No doubt it's someone I know' he thought
Leon sat on a branch. 'I may be young but I can still fight' he thought
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:01 pm

"O-oh, this was what I was looking for, Skiye!" spoke a soft voice, almost a whisper, a little far off from the brawl within the trees. Said voice belonged to an armadillo, a little shorter than average height of an adult mobian. Various yellows and greens adorned his body, his clothes, and camouflage within this forest was surprisingly easy if he were to stay low and quiet. Which, for this fellow was rather easy. His bare hands wrapped around a leaf of a plant with a gentle touch, thumb rubbing against the veins.

The armadillo may be a quiet one, but the black mass of feathers behind him wasn't. And that mass had a scowl on his face. A griffon, and a tall one at that, with black feathers like a crow and unsettling purple eyes. He had his arms crossed, talons flexing with each second like an unspoken rhythm in the air. A rough fellow, with various feathers missing and some scars, hidden away by new feathers growing on his skin. And his waist onwards, of course, consisted of lion. Light brown fur, all the way down his backside and finishing by the tail, in which at the end was a small plume of feathers.

Not a happy chappy. But a bodyguard is a bodyguard.

The griffon didn't bat an eye. Rather, he rolled them as the armadillo turned to have his defender with eyes lit up with glee. "T-tha... that didn't take l-long! I thought... I thought people would have s-stepped on it by now!" The shutter in his voice was obvious even to the most closed of ears, but the happiness all the more blatant than that. Delicate fingers wrapped the leaf, and the others attached to the red-plumed plant jutting out of the soil, and placed them carefully into the satchel around his waist.

As he was getting up from the ground, several instances of the same specific noise caused him to utter a gasp and begin to shake, stumbling away from the direction of the source with wide, fearful eyes. That was... rather close. A gunshot. Several gunshots, in fact.

"W-we need to get... get o-out of here..." he muttered to himself, repeating that sentence a second time so that the griffon could confirm just what that squeak was. Skiye simply scoffed, eyes locked towards the location of the fray.
"Keep going if you want, boss," and how that last word was spat out with such distaste, "No bullets will be hitting you anytime soon."

Slowly, very slowly, did the merchant lower himself onto the ground a second time, his frame shaking at being so close to a fight. Fingers reached towards the second red plant, as he took deep, slow breaths to calm his body down.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:47 am

Turbine froze at the blast of the gun. He didnt like the sound of it since murder was popular in these parts and the forest was a great place to mug or even kill someone "That doesnt sound good, lets hurry..." He pulled out his own gun to protect himself and rushed to the noise.
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:46 am

Skylar chuckled darkly. "Of course, just because you're damned doesn't mean that I am!" he continued, his voice laced in a slight french accent, "No, I think I'll have your life do my bidding! A soul for a soul! Seems a fair trade, yes? Except... Since when was the devil ever fair??? No, he never is... Satan's greedy! Which is why I won't stop at just one once you're dead. Oh no, certainly not! Many sacrifices must be made! It is the only way to save my soul in the afterlife! Haha!!!" He grinned a deranged smile as his shrunken pupils glanced around in a mad frenzy. "Now where are you hiding my dear friend? There's no need to be scared! I'll make it quick and painless, I promise," he called out, pivoting about in search of his hiding target.

Drake frowned as different potential scenarios flashed through his mind. Gun shots could mean anything out here in a place like this... He nodded once to Turbine in response to his motion and ran after him. As they neared the sadistic otter, the dragon was able to sense the energy of two different people. One of them stood out, however. This particular energy felt familiar... Oh no. This was bad. Very bad.
Hyro
Hyro
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:54 am

Azrael looked around. Before someone caught his eye. 'How did I know he would get himself into trouble.' He thought smirking. He jumped lower in the trees getting close to solar.

Leon growled as he sat in the tree. "Damn it grandpa where are you!" He groaned In boredom as he looked around doig as he was told till finally he had it and dashed off I. The direction as had gone.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Frickin A man. Everywhere I go i'm attacked by some crazy or sadistic mobian. What the hell is with this area. Gotta be a hellmouth nearby or something. These guys are no less then demons. He stealthily peered around the edge at the otter. What the hell is with that thing? I don't even know who he is. Must just be another of the crazy people around this place. Only reason he would attack a random person in the woods. He blinked hiding back behind the tree. Now. Do I kill him or just leave him be.. He looks around noticing they've got a bit of attention. Oh of course there is a crowd...hmmm...distractions.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:45 pm

The armadillo plucked at another leaf, hesitant eyes glancing towards the treetops where voices could very faintly be heard in the distance. His ears flickered to and fro, fingers shaking lightly, the fear and worry in his eyes evident from his posture, as he leered forward slightly, eyes squinting, hoping to catch sight of someone injured.

Or rather, no-one injured. How he would worry if one were to be hurt.

But this forest was a peaceful place. And Jescoe shook his head, placing the final herb into his pocket as he stood, dusting himself off. He had to have confidence, right? He means, he'd stood up against people before! He'd done good! He'd proven to people he wasn't a shaky scaredy-cat! And dammit, this place was his home and he wasn't gonna have some people ruin it! Not like the city! His heart almost skipped a beat at that possibility. That thought drove him further.

So he carefully edged forward towards the fighting and gunshots, as the sound of shuffling feet in various directions was heard. No doubt more coming to fight. Why? Why fight to stop fighting? Surely that was counter-productive and would only cause more of a vicious ball of fearful violence? A sigh barely escaped those bit lips, as Jescoe finally reached forward, hands gripping the branch, and pulled them away to reveal the scene. His bodyguard was behind him, arms folded, stoic face not moving an inch.

"O-oh, um... excuse me...?" he called out, his raised voice just above that of one speaking, "Could you... c-could... could you please... please stop...?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:01 am

(( Alright guys, I'm establishing a posting order.

Hyro
Sol
Tank
Az
Don't break it or Skylar will break you. YEAH, MKAI? KTHANKSBYE. ))

Drake came to a halt just before the clearing, skidding to a stop and leaving a trail of dirt and dust behind him. He stood there, frozen in his tracks, looking in the direction where Skylar was beyond the trees in hesitation. "Look, man... I'm not going any further. The person through those trees, he... Well, basically, he's a merciless bastard and he thinks I'm dead. Personally, I'd rather keep it that way... You wanna risk your life, that's fine with me, but I'm staying right here," he announced.

Skylar looked around. "Come out, come out, wherever you are~!" he called. Suddenly he spun around and pointed his gun at the newly arriving armadillo. He paused for a moment, listening to the thing before his lips curled up into a sadistic smile. "Ha! Well aren't you cute~" He laughed. "I'm afraid even if you were to get on your knees and worship me, I'd still ignore your plea. But hey, the more lives, the higher my chances with fate! I'll just kill you, too. My my, must be my lucky day. What a good day it is. Yes... What a good day indeed!" He chuckled lightly, as if laughing at some inside joke, before firing his pistol at the armadillo. If one looked closely enough, they would notice that bullets weren't the things he was shooting from his gun. In fact, they were slightly green... What was coming out of his gun was condensed matter, something that would have an effect very similar to evaporated acid.
Hyro
Hyro
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:15 pm

Solar peeked out from behind the tree noticing the new guy and the crazy dude focusing on him. "Oh great he's gonna get himself hurt." As the crazy one lifts his gun Solar jumps out from behind the tree and runs at the armadillo tackling him out of the way of the shot right as it's fired. He sets the armadillo further away from the fight and wheels around. "The heck is wrong with you? Attacking every random person you find in the woods. YOu're the insane sinner here not anyone else." He lifts his gunblade and one of his SMG's. "Now leave. Before i put an end to you."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down