Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Rare Love of a Dragon

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

the Rare Love of a Dragon Empty the Rare Love of a Dragon

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:31 pm

in the eons before the Present time. Many mobians hunnted thw dragon kind Mobian or not. after many years of conflict. a Princesss fell in love with a Dragon, a rare Love that has been respected for ages. its to this day that the Dragon's live in peace with other Mobians. but as tensions run High the sacred trust is Broken. and Raikashin Lyrian the Last oof his village travels from town to town escaping from the fate of death... But he believes No Mobians have the heart to help him survive. Can you Prove him wrong?

Raikashin or Rai was walking through the forset ssighing. 'to the next town, and i need to keep a lower profile here' in every town there was a poster saying an award for his death. they protreyed Dragons as the most dangerous things on earth.

Last edited by Shadowsong95 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

the Rare Love of a Dragon Empty Re: the Rare Love of a Dragon

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:54 pm

.: Can I join this and if need to be if I'm aloud I can redo my reply, ^w^ I've been wanting to ask you if I can role-play with you :.

A female cat was in town, walking around when she saw the poster of dragons. She stopped to think abit,,and wonder why they would count dragons as one of the most dangerous things on earth. She looked at he reward for mustering the dragons. Her jaw dropped abit, and she ripped the paper off, and continued to read it, while she was walking through the town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:02 pm

(i'll edit it to just us then :) )

Rai Panted on the edge of town his Black Scales hiidding him in the shadows. He Looked around the corner. 'damn if it were easier to hid my wings' he sighed Leaning against the wall. he was the Only Dragon of his Village and he we was By the Kindest of his kin. he would never harm someone unless they attack him first. but he was afraid of the other Mobians for they all had the hatred of Dragons in their Blood. the reward was about a million Dollars for his death. the description extremely dangerous, born Killers, Breath Fire and Poison, and were Monsters ment for cages.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:15 pm

.: Awww~ ;3 you didn't have to that that, buts thanks! :.

She pricked her ears and thought. 'Why would anyone want to kill a dragon, what have they done? Sure they killed people, but that's just because they feel threaten... They would do things on propose... Would they?' Her thoughts kept on going and going. After a while of thinking, she got a little irritated. "hmh, I don't believe in this paper one bit, unless I see it with my own eyes..." She threw the paper into the garage can and continued to walk. She noticed the male that peaked his head around the corner. "???" She got curious about him, so walked toward him, somewhat sneaky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:25 pm

Rai Sat on the Ground In the Darkness. "mobians..." he Muttered. he was probably the only Mobian Dragon in existance By now. the Other Mobians were so quick to try and exterminate them that Rai had Little time to react. all he had Now was his Father's Sword, his Mothers Locket, and His sister's Favorite Bracelet. closed his eyes for a moment sighing.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:32 pm

her emerald green eyes shined and she walked around the corner and looked at him. She stood there and thought. "Hello good sir." She held her hand out. "I'd like to say I saw your leak your head around the corner and I was wondering why. Good sir, may I ask that of you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:56 pm

Rai JUmped Looking at the cat In fear suddenly on his Feet His Wings Spread Out wide. he started to step Back. "s-stay back moBian" He said his Hand on his sword. as he looked at her. he tried to Slip back into the darker Parts of the shadows.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:06 pm

she pricked her ears and looked at his wings, "...whoa... Y-yours a dragon.." She melt he voice low so no body would know. "I'm not going to hurt you." She walked towards him slowly. "I just can't believe your in danger... I won't hurt you...I love dragons."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:19 pm

rai kept steping away. "love Dragons? really now, Your feeding me the same line as the Person you took My sister at knife point" He was Scared. he had Been. But his hand left his sword. as he was stopped. he Sighed. Shaking. there was somthing about her that seemed to be alluring. 'she's trying to trick me' he thought.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:27 pm

she looked at him. "I'm not trying to hurt you. I want to help."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:32 pm

He sighed before sitting down. realising she was truthful. "sorry... Not Many Mobians think that way anymore, so you can see why i jumped" he said He Hugged his Legs. He let his guard down which allowed her to get closer. He coulldn't harm anyone anyway.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:37 pm

She walked over to him slowly and sat down beside him. "It's okay, I understand what your going through." She hugged him gently, scared of what his reaction would be, but did it anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:51 pm

HE tenced growling slightly. But stopped blushing Letting her. "hehe...." he said his face a Beet red. 'is she some sort of Temptress?' he thought. he felt like he needed someone like her. But then again he had the hardest time trusting Mobians of any kind but dragon.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:56 pm

She had a smile on her face. "I help with what ever need. Dragons so amazing they do many wonderful things, I couldn't understand why anyone would want to harm them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:04 pm

Rai sighed. "its because of the war Back inn the Middle ages. back then everyone fears us because of fire and strength. it was then that a dragon Fell in love with a Princess that ended it. But recently Dragons and Lizards in the Present have been causing problems. and they come to see us as more a threat now because we have the power to take over if we wanted to..." he said. "a dragon's Love is so rare, that it is respected when it happens. "
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:15 pm

She smiled. "Then all we need to do is find your princess."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:26 pm

he Blushed. Nodding. He looked away. he was starting to get really Shy.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:29 pm

She blinked. "Y-you okay?" She was rubbing her arm hoping he didn't know her secret. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:40 pm

he wrote in the dirt a little. 'sorry i get shy around new people' he blushed again
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:48 pm

She read it, "oh..l it's okay!" She smiled and hugged him gently again. "Can I tell you something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:53 pm

he nodded. Looking to her. blushing still.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:10 pm

"...I-I'm a dragon too. I just hide it..." She looked at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:16 pm

Rai looked to her "your a Dragon..." he Blushed. "no wonder i'm feel i can trust you." he said smiling. "I'm Raikashin Lyrian, But call Me Rai" he said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:22 pm

She smiled and nodded. "I'm Pulse"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:26 pm

"Pulse... well If this is a Disguise what do you really look like?" he asked Blushing a bit curious.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next