Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An endless prayer, a new hope...

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

An endless prayer, a new hope... - Page 3 Empty Re: An endless prayer, a new hope...

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 1:39 am

Tiger smirks evilly, the rocket suddenly was behind Silver. "Hehehe~"

Star nodded. "Right!"

Sapphire when over and hugs both Eclipse and Jade. She stayed quiet.

(I really wanna roleplay Ivorygrace...)

Back to top Go down

An endless prayer, a new hope... - Page 3 Empty Re: An endless prayer, a new hope...

Post by Azrael Sat May 11, 2013 1:43 am

Put her in here)

Silver smirked movig so the rocket went for solaris's core

Solaris roared grabbing silver stoping Time around him except for tiger

Jade sniffled hugging her sister. Eclipse looked to them.
"No more crying pwease"

Abyss growled knowing the battle could come their way
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 1:58 am

( Him To correct ya. Ivorygace is not a girl. His picture is my icon. And if you want a better picture, I can show you.)

Tiger smirks as she leaps and draws her sword before cutting the rocket so it blow up right behind Silver without damaging Solaris. She turn around and swings for Silver's back. She look rather crazy since she hasn't fought for years maybe.

Sapphire hum happily, hugging them.

Star was ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 11, 2013 2:29 am

Silver could only watch as she was getting killed by two beings stronger than her

Solaris started to crush silver

Abyss looked to sapphire. 'You really are sweet when your not mad'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 2:51 am

Tiger smirks, but her ears twitched. "!?" Suddenly spotting a being up in a tree, cover by the shadows. Only a light blue and robotic red eye watched them.

Sapphire smiles, nodding quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 11, 2013 2:55 am

SilverShed a Tear that dropped. could the demon before them be silver, or could the demon be controling the real her?

Solaris Turned to Normal Moving time Once More as he also looked at the figure
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 3:01 am

Tiger glared to the figure. "Who are you!?"
The odd thing was that sparks suddenly glow off his left arm, leg and ear as well as the tip of a rather long hedgehog tail. "That is for you to guess." He appear out of the shadow... If he didn't spoke, he could have been mistaken for a flat-chested female due to how his quills were and the color of his fur almost blend with the peach fur of his chest/stomach and his muzzles. His light blue stare at them, it seem that he was blind, but he wasn't. "Being her to me... As she has felt enough pain..." He has reached out his right hand, which made it even more odd.
Tiger growled. "I'm not trusting you."

The male frown. "That was to be expected... No one trusts the curse..."

Tiger was confuse. "The curse?"

(Here's a better picture

An endless prayer, a new hope... - Page 3 Thecurse3_zpsa3639a63)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 11, 2013 3:07 am

Solaris looked to the Male. "The Curse.... Why have I heard that name before?"

Silver Looked to The Male. "I-Ivory?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 3:16 am

Ivorygrace blinked. "Yes, The curse... The being born with a deadly disease... Now, give me Silver and I'll keep an eye on her."

Tiger looks to Solaris. "Well, do we trust him...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 11, 2013 3:20 am

Solaris Thought. "We can Trust Him." he Let Silver down Next to Him. "And Ivorygrace... If you need My asistance With Anything you remember who to call."

Silver whimper by Ivory. She let the Demon Loose again. and Now she was Probably in trouble.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 3:32 am

Ivorygrace glance to Solaris. "That won't be needed, Solaris... Or have you forgotten that I can spread my disease as a touch with my left side of my body..."

Tiger stand by Solaris' side.

Ivorygrace suddenly grab Silver's arm rather tighten with his right hand. "Now, what did I say about loosing control, Silver?" He growled, his right eye suddenly change the white to black... It was a side effect of an insane side, his dark side that was effect by the disease... He was kinda born in a insane hospital.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 11, 2013 3:37 am

"IVory It Broke through what Defences I Had" Silver said PUlling away Rubbing her arm.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 3:44 am

Ivorygrace glares. "Well, Silver, I guess we'll just have to take that one step you didn't want to take in the first place." He narrowed his eyes coldly, the dark side of him getting a little ahead him before he toke control. "Your not strong enough to hold your demon, Silver. and you also lost the trust from one of the most powerful packs. You should be ashamed." He growled before turning away. The sparks flashed a bit with his angry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 11, 2013 1:19 pm

Silver Growled. "I KNOW THAT! AND THAT WHAT SHE WANTS ME TO FEEL!" She snarled. tears Flowing Down her face. "Thats Exactly whats she wants to do, Ruin My LIfe, Make Me Miserable. OR Did you already forget that after you said you would help"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 3:34 pm

Ivorygrace sighed, His personality change quickly. "You know Silver, I would hug you right now if I could..." He said in a rather depress tone. "Come on... I'll get you back and have my family heal your wounds..." His family was the hospital, all the staff in it. His Father and mother were Head doctor and nurse... Through, it was known that they weren't real family. He frown, looking away before his eyes shrank slightly.

His mind was being driven crazy once more as his crazy spoke only to him. 'It's so sad you can't hug her, to comfort her~ Aren't you the most demonic thing that even the devils would fear? Don't you have the cure for your own disease? Oh~ Maybe your scared~ Do you really care for such a creature, Ivorygrace?'
'Yes, Yes I do care! Shut up monster!'

Outside of his mind, Ivory relax suddenly, sighing to himself. His left hand covering his face and the oil from his left eye drip from his left hand as he seem to struggle with himself again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 11, 2013 4:26 pm

Silver Looked to him Frowning. She walked OverAnd took His Hand. the one she could touch. "let go Ivory.... Don't let him Fight you now"

Solaris KNew What Ivory when through this whole time. He Knew they would Find a Cure, and Somehow it would Be from Silver that he is Finally be the Curse no more. But solaris said Nothing as he turned and walked over to the house to see if his children were alright.

Abyss's ears Perked. "their coming Brother."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 4:29 pm

Ivory looks to her, from his left hand, nodding quietly.

Tiger followed Solaris.

Star's ears twitched. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Silver walks with him. Almost BLushing sslightly. But she Hid the fact from him. She and Ivory had only been friends for a while now... But what that all they were going to be?

Solaris Came through and walked through the door. "you Kids alright?"

Eclipse had Fallen asleep with Jade on the couch.

Abyss Walked over to Sapphire.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 4:49 pm

Ivory walks with Silver till they gotten to the hospital that was his home.

Star nodded. "Yea."

Sapphire smiles, nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Silver Looks And Shivers a little. Before Walking in with him. She never liked the feel of this place.

Solaris Smiled. Looking to tiger. and then Star. "i have you to thank for saving JAde."

Abyss Looked to his brother smiling.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Ivory notice the place was very busy till the head doctor when to him. "Papa, Silver may need her wounds check."
The Head doctor nodded. "Ah, alright, I'll see what I can do. At the moment, one of your uncles when insane..."
Ivory frown, sighing.

Star blushed a tiny bit, but smiles. "It's no problem, Solaris..."

Sapphire smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Silver was still shivering a little. "So Your his Dad?" she asked the Head Doctor

Solaris Smiled

Jade woke a Little. "hmmm?"

Eclipse Yawned. "Mama? papa?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 5:34 pm

The Head doctor nodded. "No worries, Silver. I'll be the only one who be bandaging your wounds... Lately many of the staff here are loosing it and we have yet to know why. I, however, seem to be resist to such effects." He smiles a little.
Ivory looks to the Head Doctor. "Papa, where's mama?"
The Head doctor frown. "She's at home, needed some rest..."
Ivory nodded.

Star was blushing a tiny bit, but smiles at Jade.
Sapphire looks. "Heh."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Eclipse Jumped to Tiger. "Mama.." he said yawning a little.

Abyss smiled

Solaris LOoked around. before looking to the horizon. "better get some rest"

Jade Got Up Going to Star

Silver Nodded nervously. she Looked to Ivory for some reassurance.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 6:08 pm

Tiger holds Eclipse, smiling.

Star nodded, looking to Jade happily...

Ivory try to smile at Silver. "No worries silver, Papa is a very good doctor."
Head Doctor nodded, smiling completely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next