Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An endless prayer, a new hope...

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Go down

An endless prayer, a new hope... - Page 35 Empty Re: An endless prayer, a new hope...

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Dark noticed as well. "I've never known Mirror Demons would use someone as a source for their portal powers..."

The female wolf blinked, before glancing to the machine beside her. 'Blow up.' The phone glow as the machine she was tie to suddenly explodes. She landed on her feet as she stood up perfectly, her ears twitched to suddenly sounds. "..."

Back to top Go down

An endless prayer, a new hope... - Page 35 Empty Re: An endless prayer, a new hope...

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:46 pm

"Explosive! We need to get her out of there!" Nash said letting his flames die out his swords appearing
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Dark tenses. "I hope we can get to her in time-" However, Dark was cut off as the female hold her hand up.

'Armor suit, activated.' The phone suddenly changed into a robot female power suit as she leaps out of the portal,the place where the portal was coming from exploded - making the portal vanished.

Standing now in the shadow realm, she pop out of the machine; which turn into a phone. She blinked, glancing around.

Dark lands on her feet. "Who is this?..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:55 pm

"No clue." Nash said. "But if she's with the mirrors. She's not out friend"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:58 pm

The female looks to them, the phone glowing. 'I can hear you two, you know that, right?'

Dark tenses as the female wolf sighed. 'I am no friend of these mirrors you be calling. If I was their friend, would I have been tie; passed out, on their portal machine?'
Dark blinked. "Hm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:05 pm

Nash looked to her. "Sorry suspicions run high with me."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:07 pm

The female wolf blinked. 'A being mute runs high on me.' The female didn't seem to like the replies she was giving. Her ears perked as she senses more Mirrors coming. ' They simple don't give up...' She blinked, turning around.

Dark seem confuse. "?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:26 pm

Nash's flames lit as he growled. "Time to roast"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:27 pm

Dark narrowed her eyes. "..."

The female narrowed her eyes. 'Hmph, fine.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Nash charged flames on. He was ready to burn
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:30 pm

The female wolf stood there before she lift her phone up. 'Scanning targets, targets lock.' Suddenly it turn into a rocket launcher.
Dark had a sweatdrop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:33 pm

"Incinerator!" Nash blasted flames at the mass.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:45 pm

Suddenly rockets were fire on the Mirrors as the female wolf yawn, before her phone came back to her hands.
Dark blinks before cutting some Mirrors into pieces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35