Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just shut your eyes and hope for the best.

2 posters

Go down

Just shut your eyes and hope for the best. Empty Just shut your eyes and hope for the best.

Post by Dark The Hedgewolf 2 Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:00 am

Thrashing around, pain inflicting with every move, whispers moving from ear to ear. An unfamiliar hedgewolf known as Dark stood pulling with all her strength against the chains that held her back, wrists red and raw from scraping against hard metal as she stopped and stood there for a moment, feeling the smallest amount of blood drip from her left wrist. She couldn't remember how she got here; moreso she couldn't remember what she did wrong. One minute she had been walking down the street. Next minute she had been surrounded by people, and now..Stuck in a white room, Padded walls surrounding her, no way out. She made a small upset whine, soon giving up on trying to escape and sitting against the wall-- taking deep heavy breaths and trying to stop the pain getting worse and worse in every bone in her body. Maybe she was dreaming..This all didn't make sense, right? She must have been dreaming. She just needed to wake herself up and she could go. Right? Thats how lucid dreams worked? ..Hopefully. She stood back up once more and pulled her head up, looking directly into the chain latch that kept the chains stable. She noticed a sharp bit on the end, eyes widening as she ever so slowly got an idea and reeled her head back, moving her arms away from her face before...

Slam.

It was almost impossible NOT to scream out in pain as the point made contact with her forehead, the sharp metal piercing into her skin as a small crack was heard. And for a breif moment, she thought it was over. But no..She was still there. But something had changed, it seemed.
Looking up, she found that the chains had been snapped from their hinges.

She made a large toothy grin, getting back up on her feet and running to the pale white door only to find the place had been closed down, and very few workers were around. She sneered and threw her whole body foreward, making harsh contact with the door as it broke off its hinges and fell, Dark looking up to see 3 Night workers staring. She snickered and begun running before they could say anything, her vision slightly blurry and fuzzed from too much impact as she reached out for the door, throwing it open and running for dear life before she soon found herself out in a lush, green forest. She turned around only to find the guards were gone. 

''..Im..Free.''

And then she collapsed. 
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Standard Member
Standard Member

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating as you read this, cause im god damn crazy

Back to top Go down

Just shut your eyes and hope for the best. Empty Re: Just shut your eyes and hope for the best.

Post by Phrovikus Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:47 pm

The matter of timing was perfect for a certain pilot to find her passed out, wounded and scared. The hedgewolf, if she were to remember or even see her last moments awake, would notice a pilot, running to her, but not entirely TO her as her vision faded, for his timing was still a bit off. When, or if, the hedgewolf came to, hopefully she would notice the changes that befell her. First and foremost, her wrists, ankles, and even her torso were bandaged, not with the civilian grade, either. Her right arm would feel a tad sore, as if stuck with a needle recently... Her new clothing consisted of a jumpsuit, a new pair of socks, and a new set of gloves... She would have seemingly been carried out to wherever she was and taken care of by a stranger... It wasn't the asylum she had been trapped in, not by far.

Phrovikus would have taken her to a private cabin, something he had lived in for a long, almost endless seeming, 12 years... He had carried her out this far, and made sure to do his best to nurture her back to full health...
Phrovikus
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Just shut your eyes and hope for the best. Empty Re: Just shut your eyes and hope for the best.

Post by Dark The Hedgewolf 2 Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:07 pm

And as this all had happened Dark had been deathly silent as she was taken care of, eventually making a small twitch and beginning to wake up. She blinked a few times, expecting to see the asylum walls around her but no..It was different. Instead she found herself looking up at a roof of wood, seeming rather confused for a moment before sitting up with a small grunt of pain--putting a hand to her head and taking deep breaths. ''Wha..'' She went to get up only to stop and notice the other Hedgehog{?} in front of her, slightly tensing and feeling her cheeks grow the slightest bit warm as she came to realize she was in someone elses home. ''A-Ah...Hello..!'' She looked down at her clothes and wounds, the smallest smile creeping over her face as she realised she felt...Better. Almost. She looked back up to the Pilot with a slightly shy smile. ''Did you..take care of me?''
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Standard Member
Standard Member

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating as you read this, cause im god damn crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrovikus Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:13 pm

It wasn't a hedgehog in the slightest, nor was whatever this thing was speaking... All it did was nod. Inside the aviator suit this thing's breathing was raspy, and almost choked, until it took off said helmet and respirator that halted it's breathing somewhat... It was an Oriental hornet, his chitin brown tinted, two beady eyes staring intently... He wasn't speaking, but a small smile had formed on his face... He pointed to her, and then pointed to himself, namely his throat, running his finger along the length of it and shaking his head, he signified that he wasn't going to hurt her. He made a mouth-moving gesture with his hand, pointed to himself with the other, and shook his head no, still.

...He couldn't speak?
Phrovikus
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark The Hedgewolf 2 Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:03 am

She watched him take the helmet and slightly reeled her head back, but soon stopped as he begun to preform sign language. She seemed to be thinking for a moment before getting an idea. ''You're a silent one?'' She said with a small smile before pulling a somewhat weak grin. ''Thats okay! I have a few silent friends. Thankyou for saving me, nether less.'' She spoke as she looked back down to her wounds, examining her bandaged arm. ''You did these very well. I can barely feel anymore pain.'' She stopped for a moment, remembering something that had been on her arm..well..however long ago. chains? Didn't the chain link ...She put a hand up to her head, feeling around for a moment.
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrovikus Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:48 am

The pilot reached to his left, and grabbed a recorder, he flicked the buttons a few times, and played several tapes... His eyes gleamed behind his helmet, and he knew this was his gateway between them. The ability of speech. Something he didn't initially possess, but these sounded as if he had said these in previous logs. The tone and pitch was off by a lot, strange...

"You- -must- -be very- -thankful I- -came in- -time-. -Another second and- -you would- -have- died!"

The tape was extremely hacksawed and chopped up. It was as if he created these a while back, or maybe he was able to do so on the fly. He flicked the buttons a bit, eerie clicking between the surprising speech... He then held it out and played it again, flicking the button between each slight pause...

"My name- -is- -Phrovikus-. -I wish- -to- -know your- -name-."
Phrovikus
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark The Hedgewolf 2 Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:01 pm

She had been focused on her injuries for a moment before she heard the voice ring out, stopping and looking at him as he spoke. She noticed the tape and smiled. ''Yes. Thankyou.'' she said as her gaze slightly tore away, looking back out the window. ''My name is Dark. Its nice to uh- kind of meet you, Phrovikus.'' she spoke with a small chuckle. ''It's rather smart of you to find other ways of speech. Ive seen many, and that's rather creative, i must admit.''
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrovikus Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:39 pm

"You know... With- -four- -year--s- -with- -nothing to do- -you- -find other things to keep you occupied, like- -hack--saw--ing- -tapes-."

He looked at her, smiling and chuckling like she was, underneath his aviator's gear, he, too, was smiling. Taking off his helmet, but not his respirator, his pale, green-tinted eyes staring with anything but ambient mood towards her. His eyes gleamed with hope, with friendship, with life.

"You- -are very- -beautiful.- -I thought- -I- -myself- -was dead,- -if- -anything-."

He than began laughing, and shook his head...

"Do you need--or want--anything? I- -would be delighted- -to provide- -you- -with anything.-"
Phrovikus
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark The Hedgewolf 2 Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:06 am

''I guess that makes sense.'' she giggled along with him, examining who he was yet again for just a breif moment before she felt a very light red hit her cheeks. ''A-Ah, thankyou.'' she smiled, looking to the ground again for a moment. Thoughts still seemed to be running through her mind, like.. Would they be looking for her? How long had she been here for? How did he get her here in the first place? ..

..What did she do to get locked in there?

She shook her head again, snapping out of her thoughts as he spoke with his tape again. ''Uh..No, i think ill be fine for now, thankyou.'' She smiled to him, looking out the window and trying to figure out their destination. ''So..Where exactly am i-?''
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrovikus Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:37 am

"You are- -in a- -cabin about- -five hundred- -miles from- -where- -you- -were found.-"

He sat back, and pointed out the window... His gaze was a happy one, his breath still wheezy, but he remained calm despite it. The area outside was tropical, and even a beach not too far out from where the cabin was...

"A- -few men- -in- -white- -coats- -wanted to know- -where- -you- -were-. -They- -gave me- -a dossier- -on- -a- -hedge- -wolf-."

He then reached over to a dossier on her, age, date of birth, height, you name it, all but her history was on this thing... he slipped it to her, and asked...

"Are- -you- -the one- -described here- -?-."
Phrovikus
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark The Hedgewolf 2 Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:50 am

''It seems like a really beautiful place.'' She said with a warm smile, hands placed on her lap as her head lightly throbbed. Ew, headaches. The second he mentioned men in white coats she tenced up, ears slightly dropping as she looked at the Dossier. ''N-No, i-..'' she stopped for a minute, looking at him. Could she trust him? ..Well, he did save her life after all. Its best to be honest, right? Lying isnt going to get you anywhere, ''..Yes, yes thats me.. I-I don't want to go back though. I Don't even know why they took me there..'' she said with a small disheartened sigh. ''I just..woke up there one day. They never said a word to me about anything. It was just..orders.''
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrovikus Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:26 am

"You- -are safe- -with- -me-."

He nodded, as he took the dossier and tore it to shreds, ripping it piece by piece and setting it's scraps into a bin. He looked at Dark carefully. She had clearly been through a lot, and the added stress of the men coming back must be tough.

"Don't worry- -about- -them-. -I am- -an experienced- -fight--er- -pilot-. -I- -have- -a- -herrier- -jet- -on standby.-"

Looking at her, he tilted his head... Then realized some discomfort he assumed was of how she got here, or maybe her belongings? Maybe the latter was right, he thought, as he came out with.

"I- -took- -the liberty- -of- -cleaning- -and repairing- -your- -clothing.- -The- -only problem- -I- -had- -was- -your shoes-. -They reeked- -but- -I managed- -to- -find- -some- -powder to- -take care- -of- -that.-"

He laughed, trying to lighten the mood...
Phrovikus
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark The Hedgewolf 2 Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:32 am

''Thankyou.'' she said with a small worried smile, ears slightly perking as he mentioned Jets. ''Really? Thats..the first time ive heard that.'' she chuckles nervously, stopping to listen to him again. ''Aha..Thankyou!'' she seemed to be calming down now, relaxing her shaky hands and looking out the window again. ''It seems to be a bit warm outside today huh? I wonder how everyones going!'' she makes a small giggle and turns back to look at him. ''Im sure you have friends out there you hang around with, right?'' Oh god dark stop yourself dONT GET ON THAT TOPIC YOU IDIOT-
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrovikus Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:24 pm

"No I- -don't-."

A sigh came from the hornet, his eyes met the floor as he looked downward. The subject bothered him, yes, but at least he was willing to admit it. He sat there, doing nothing for a solid thirty seconds... Before looking back up and coming back with...

"Unless- -you- -count-."

The hornet's eyes met hers, and strangely enough, they gleamed a bit, almost like a twinkle in the eyes...
Phrovikus
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down