Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An endless prayer, a new hope...

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

An endless prayer, a new hope... Empty An endless prayer, a new hope...

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:29 am

Lost in the Tundra all by herself, her fur her only warmth. Snow kept falling as the female leopard stay hidden in a cave with a starting of a small fire... Alone...

Now, how is it you get stuck in this? Well, anyway you go can this happen to you. But, let's say you had a dream about this and then wake up and it comes real

---

First, we're going to do the dream sence- and yes, everyone will be sharing dreams(Odd as that sounds)

And then, when waking up, go on with your life till a strange blizzard strikes where you are, and somehow your trap...

Back to top Go down

An endless prayer, a new hope... Empty Re: An endless prayer, a new hope...

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:37 am

In a cave far into the tundra, alone inside the cave as she stares up towards the sky meeting the ground... The snow falling down endless in front of a cloud of blackness.... Her light blue eyes stare as she frown. "I'm stuck..." She mutter, hugging herself as what little flame left was slowly burning out. "I'm all alone...." The female trying to curl up, to stay warm....

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:06 pm

Ignis the Hedgefox Walked through the tundra. the Snow hissig of him due to the heat from his body. But he was still freezing cold. "why did they send me here?" he muttered to himself as he walked he Looked for a cave or something for shelter. he had been out here for Days and to no avail. he suddenly collapsed in the snow near a cave finally but amlost too late.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:37 pm

Niki, the female leopard, heard the sound of falling as she crawl out of the cave. Her blue eyes caught the glimpse of a body - another being laying on the ground. She when over and trying to pick the male up and bring him into the cave. With at lest two fail attempts, she finally got him in the cave and out of the snow.

But, she didn't have an blankets, only her fur as she looks at the male. She sighed, blushing and she curled around the male while using her soft and cuddle-able fur to be the male's blanket. "...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:23 pm

His Body was surprisingly Warm to her as his Body seemed to radiate heat. but he Felt the warmth of another Living Being and the Fire started to Rise. Ignis opened his eyes a Little. "huh?" it was a little Blurry at first But he Lay there still feeling the other Person. He BLushed a Little.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:27 pm

The soften fur around Ignis was one thing to know that it was a very furry - more furry than most other beings. The sounds of someone, or a female, sleeping as she was curl around Ignis - happy to feel the warmth coming off of him like it was natural... "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:33 pm

Ignis Looked BLushing Bright Red. But She seemed Cold. 'i can Keep her Warm if i Curl around her. She Must be Freezing' he thought Switching Places he Pulled her a bit closer as he curled around her. his tail covering In front of her. his tail was soft For his Kind.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:38 pm

The female leopard open her eyes a bit from the movement, before blushing at the fact she was the one being curled around and being warmed up. "..." She nuzzled a bit, closing her eyes as she felt the warmth. "..." She stared at the flames.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Ignis Smiled. "Warm enough?" he asked As he waved his hand and the flames kept going.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:43 pm

The female blushed, whispering(That's how she normally speaks) "Y-Yea... T-Thank you.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:55 pm

"consider it a Thanks For helping Me out of the Snow' he said. "name's Ignis..." he Blushed a little. "Whats yours?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:56 pm

The female looks to him. "Name is Niki...." She smiles a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:02 am

Ignis Blushed a little Looking into her eyes. He looked away a bit. "how long have you been out here?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:05 am

Niki let out a sigh to that question. "I don't even remember anymore... I've been trapped here for so long..." She looks to the flame, her eyes soften. "I don't know where I came from, or even where I've been... I don't even remember where I was going..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:08 am

Ignis Looked to Her. He took off his Jacket to Cover her it was warm from being on his Body. he sat up. "I got Trapped Here about a week ago... I've been trying to find Shelter for days Till i found the cave... and thats all i can really remember besides my name"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:10 am

Niki mutter softly. "Ignis... Your only dreaming right now..." She looks to him. "Your not fully here yet... You still where you last were..." She frowns. "Don't get caught in the blizzard in the real world... Okay?" Her blue eyes shine by the light of the flames.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:15 am

Ignis Looked at her. But suddenly Woke Finding him In His Bed... at home. 'niki...' he said to himself. 'if your out there I'll find you...'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:18 am

Niki was still in the cave, with a new blaze fire due to Ignis being there, she closed her eyes as she still felt what he left on her... His jacket... "... He'll come back, even due to my warning..." She whispered to herself, hugging herself...

where Ignis' home was, there was posters going around about a young female leopard - Niki, being missing for more than four years. The police had been searching for hours and solving other crimes....

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:28 am

Ignis Grabbed On. 'the Tundra!' he thought. 'but this time I'll come Prepared. in the dream i wasn't Prepared. but now i know what i dealing with.' he started to get stuff together

the Flame Back in the Cave stayed a constant Heat. there was an Image appearing. it was what Ignis was Doing while he wasn't Sleeping. 'hold on Niki. I'll get you out of there'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:32 am

Niki was startled, watching the flame. "Please... no..." She whispered, eats flatten. "I don't want you to get trapped...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:36 am

there was something In the jacket pocket. Something Hard. A crystal he owned. a Saphire Blue Crystal. Inscribed into it was a Message. 'I won't give Up till I try... '

'if i get trapped... At least I won't be alone" came his Voice from the flames.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Niki frown, hugging the jacket closer to her. "..." She frown a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:44 am

Ignis Walked Out His Door walking towards the Tundra Not Far form his Home. 'i'm Coming... and this time.. I'll save us Both"

the Crystal started to glow. the words forming one word 'hope'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:52 am

The blizzard form once he got to the borders, it blow and twisted uncontrollable.

Niki was shocked, before looking to the crystal. "... hope..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:58 am

"BLAZE!" Suddenly the Heat from his Body Radiated outward in a Forcefield.the snow melting as He walked trying to remember where the cave was.

the Crystal Shined.

the Flames Showed him Walking. But he was going to need help if he was going to find her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum