Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An endless prayer, a new hope...

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Go down

An endless prayer, a new hope... - Page 18 Empty Re: An endless prayer, a new hope...

Post by Azrael Thu May 23, 2013 10:22 pm

"You won't believe it now. But soon you will lose your mind in mephiles' darkness. And neon the cat will be none other than the monster neon the dark" the changer said "an experiment always has flaws"

Fawna heard all that. "Liar!"
Sirius roared phasing through the wall as he charged the changer
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

An endless prayer, a new hope... - Page 18 Empty Re: An endless prayer, a new hope...

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 10:23 pm

Neon hissed. "I won't let that happen!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 23, 2013 10:27 pm

"You say that now." It said taking fawna's form. "If I were you I'd distance myself from the girl. And the boy you call your little brother. Because those were the first to die by your hand" the changer dodged Sirius aiming a pistol at neon. "But I'll kill you either way"

Sirius growled looking to the changer howling before charging
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 10:33 pm

Neon seem shocked however... Why would he harm Fawna and Eclipse!? They were nothing like Azrael and Cillia. The two whom broken his childhood in two... He growled. "Shut UP!" He charged at the changer, tears appearing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 23, 2013 10:36 pm

At the last second he transformed into eclipse. "Make me"

Sirius snarled as he walked towards Fawna just in case
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Neon tenses, eyes narrowed with tears. "You..." He growled, tears running down his cheeks. "I will make you pay, changer."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 23, 2013 10:39 pm

Fawna teleported out with Sirius. "Neon he's blowing hot air. He's a lunatic."

"A lunatic with a gun Fawna." His aim shifted this time his form was neon as he aimed at Fawna
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 10:46 pm

Neon growled and grabs the gun as well as getting in the way as he goes for a neck call. 'If I die, I'll at lest protect Fawna before I fall... No matter how much blood drains from my body... I will protect her.' A tear appear from his cheek. Suddenly, he knew his past, his childhood flashed in his mind... The pain of knowing he was notihng more than Mephiles' own son... It destroyed him inside...

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 23, 2013 10:50 pm

Changer smirked "bout time you realized what you are" he was about to pull the trigger.

Fawna realized what he was doing. "Neon... No don't let him win. Your neon, not mephiles, not his son. You are the son of Solaris... And the one I can't live without"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 10:54 pm

Neon's ears twitched, he glared as his emerlad eyes flashed differently before stabbing Changer in the neck. "I'll keep those words in mind... Since Isn't my father... After all, I am a creation, an experiment. A being Mephiles' hated. How can I be his son." The emerald eyes were glowing slight amber. "And Beside, I care about Nash, so shut the hell up about my past, my family, and my life." The gun was somehow in his hand as he fires The changer in the forehead. "I wouldn't harm Eclipse and Fawna, never will." He growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 23, 2013 10:58 pm

Fawna got off Sirius walking over. "Neon..." She looked to the changer. Whose body vanished. She looked to neon. "You are you neon. And kindest cat I know" she looked down blushing a little.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 11:01 pm

Neon relax, putting the gun away. "I believe to myself that I am as kind as can be..." He sighed. "But... It had changed lately with my adopted mother and father... Their not together, it crushed me completely... I will not accepted anyone else to be my mother or father... Yet they believed me to adapted..." He narrowed his eyes slightly at where the changer was once laying. "I still have my child self inside..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 23, 2013 11:06 pm

Fawna looked to him. "They still love each other they might come back together... You never know" she said. "And can't you switch forms? From you to your child?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 11:09 pm

Neon glared down to the ground. "I don't believe they love each other anymore. Mother loves a different male..." He sighed. "I can. It has been my power to do such thing..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 23, 2013 11:14 pm

Fawna frowned. "I wish I could make you happy again..." She looked down. "I'm head inside... Come on Sirius" she said walking with the hellhound inside

Nash senced what went on. "Dark did you see what went on?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 11:23 pm

Neon sighed, looking to Fawna. "..."

Dark nodded. "Yes... I did..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 23, 2013 11:25 pm

Fawna stopped at the door. "You coming in?" She asked looking at him

Nash sighed. "Skinchangers I hate them so much"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 11:27 pm

Neon nodded, following after her.

Dark nodded. "He was trying to harm Neon emotional..." She mutter. "Nash... is it true that his really crushed by Cillia's and Azrael's broken marriage and love? And that he won't accept anyone else as his parents?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 23, 2013 11:30 pm

It is" Nash said "and since az's wife left him as has been waiting for cilia to finally give up on her husband. Az is trying to bring the family back together. But I wanted neon to be surprised if he pulls it off"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 11:35 pm

Dark smiles. "That only means Azrael understands that Neon is crushed this broken family... I'm glad Azrael is at lest trying to bring the family back..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 23, 2013 11:48 pm

"Yes but ignis might be in the same boat as neon..."

"I know dads not coming back Nash. Besides he wasn't exactly... The father figure to me" said ignis out of nowhere niki with him

"So you feel the same. Cilia and azrael coming back together?" Nash asked.

"Ya"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 11:56 pm

Dark looks to Ignis. "..." She sighed. "What is it you want with life, Ignis? You have Niki as comfort and love..."

Niki hugs Ignis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 24, 2013 12:04 am

"What I want. Well all I really want it's to be with niki for the rest of my life. And right now that's all I want." He said nuzzling her a little.

Nash smiled. He looked to dark. "Something tells me ignis is just like me in a way"

Fawna looked to him with a small smile. Sirius looked to neon before licking him. "He seems to like you neon" she said giggling
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 12:07 am

Niki smiles, hugging Ignis.

Dark smiles, nodding.

Neon chuckles, nodding. "yea"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 24, 2013 12:11 am

Ignis looked to dark and Nash. "Guessing you two are a couple?"

Nash smiled a bit pulling her close. "For a while now"

Fawna giggled. Sirius kept licking him. "Sirius down boy" Sirius backed up as he seemed to shrink to the size of a normal dog
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next