Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Challenge: Snowflake the Hedgefox

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Love Challenge: Snowflake the Hedgefox - Page 3 Empty Re: Love Challenge: Snowflake the Hedgefox

Post by Spekkal Mon May 06, 2013 10:56 am

The hedgehog, upon turning a corner, was greeted to a rather disgusting scene - large male mobians wrapped up warm causing harm to a young-looking albino hedgefox. The poor thing. After the drunken brutes had stormed off to attend to their own matters, the deceased mobian jogged forward, grasping her hand to pull the poor dear upright. Oh how he had the temptation to set their rear ends alight - no doubt that'd give them something to worry over.

With a snort, making sure the girl was up on her feet, he took a step back and looked her over. White, just like the snow, with red eyes he couldn't help but look away from. He hated red eyes. Despised red eyes, and he was willing to buy her contacts to wear... if he had cash, but alas. Also? That skirt was way too short. She should at least be wearing tights or something, just to make it less... less... revealing, so to say. No thanks. "Hey, you alright? Brutes there didn't bruise you, did they?" the hedgehog asked with his brow furrowed in concern, "Oh, and you may want to wear something a little more warm for this weather, unless you have a night-time job."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Love Challenge: Snowflake the Hedgefox - Page 3 Empty Re: Love Challenge: Snowflake the Hedgefox

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 11:02 am

-ice walked outside and saw the two. He ran over.- "snowflake, are you alright! What happened!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon May 06, 2013 11:14 am

The sudden warmth of a hand helping her up was enough to snap her out of the semi confusion of what had just happened. Once on her feet and feet she patted the snow of her skirt, tugging her stockings back up and well up. "Let me check that." She said, looking herself over calmly. "Nope it appears I am still in one piece luckily." She joked. Ever so lightly did she tilt her head at the question, thinking it over. "But it's not that cold outside? Or have I just been out to long already for the day?" Well that could be the answer even if she had to admit that it was more chilly than earlier on. "But no I ahve no night time job. I was more hoping to find a nice club or bar to go and get a few drinks!" the albino happily chimed, rubbing her bangs a little out of her face.

Ear twitch, ear twitch. She looked up towards the fellow she had met earlier on on the day, slightly smiling. "I'm fine, this fine gentleman helped me up after two jerks shoved me onto the ground."
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon May 06, 2013 11:22 am

The hedgehog took a step back once more, allowing the icy mobian to approach them with a little more ease. Well, he suddenly showed up out of nowhere. Teleportation powers? "It's fine," he replied with a smug grin,"Can't have idiots like those harming another, now can we? Mannerless arses." Green eyes, like the albino female, looked the approaching hedgehog up and down. I wonder what kind of powers he has? It can't possibly be ice based, no no.

"This your boyfriend?" he asked with an arched brow, directing that towards Ice. His joking smirk still across his face, "Cause he ain't a good one if he's leaving his gal where the thugs can get her."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 12:47 pm

-ice turned red.- I-I'm not her boyfriend....

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon May 06, 2013 1:09 pm

She was somewhat happy that Ice already gave the answering for her even if he was discoloring? "Why is your blue being tainted with that red color in your face?" She asked, tilting her head ever so lightly to the side while looking at Ice.

"But no he indeed is not my boyfriend. I'm boyfriend-less! I only had two in my life and both seemed to have just disappeared on me..." A certain hint of something sadder. However she shook her head and with that attempted to at least shake that feeling back off. "Regardless who are you?" Snowflake asked, looking back over to the angel with curious red eyes.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon May 06, 2013 1:53 pm

"Name's Duriatic! But I used to be called Drastic, so just call me that. I'm dead." He gave a thumps up. Well, that was one way to start a conversation. Drastic you smooth-talker you! "Died about ten years ago, but now I'm back. Just to let you know. Blame my father. He's a dick. Yes."

He arched a brow over towards the icy coloured hedgehog, before turning to the albino once more. "And you were.. Snowflake, right? That's what he said. I think. And besides," now Drastic's attention as towards Ice, "You are?"

(Sorry for short reply, gotta go ;-; )
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon May 13, 2013 12:32 pm

She listened to his story, her ears perking up as she frowned. "That is horrible!" She exclaimed. Her perked ears dropping down as she looked at him. "Why would any father or at that...any parents hurt there own child?" My god the idea alone of that happening and being done...It made no sense to her, she huffed softly to herself before looking back up again.

"Why yes, I am Snowflake." The albino replied, some of her cheerful personality returning to her, almost as if she was trying to forget that idea, suppression it almost. But why was she trying to suppress it?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon May 13, 2013 8:28 pm

"Nice name!" the hedgehog tilted his head to the side, giving a quick examine of her own snow white fur. He turned away a second later, casting a glance over the streets which had been gathering the little natural dandruff particles of the sky, a thin layer of snow collecting on tread-less paths, "It fits. Parents must have been really lucky when naming you, Snow." Drastic paused for a moment, closing his eyes, only to open them once more as if in realisation. From the little smirk across his cocky face, perhaps it was. "Said you were going to a club or bar, right? Mind if I join with? I'm sure I can spare a single day of relaxation!"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Wed May 15, 2013 11:19 am

She gave a shy little chuckle at the comment. Somewhat flattered before perking up. "I wou;dn't mind you or Ice joining in at all. The more souls the more joy, correct?" She chimed. He long fluffy tail flicking from one side to the other. "Everybody should be allowed to have more than just a single day of rest! This includes you." The albino carefully tugged one of the strands of hair out of her face. Her smile twitching to something a bit more mischievous for just a second before returning to her warm smile. "So does that mean you both are comming along?"
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3