Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Challenge: Snowflake the Hedgefox

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Love Challenge: Snowflake the Hedgefox Empty Love Challenge: Snowflake the Hedgefox

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 7:53 am

Snowflake was one of the kindest in heart, one who would self sacrifice to help others out. She grew up alone with out parents or friends. As time passes she remained alone yet kept that kindness she always had. But every person who is alone too long, it starts chipping away at your soul and heart. And whenever she did meet a new friend, they would seem to dissappear into thin air in no time, leaving the hedgefox all alone again. Perhaps there was a little more to the innocent looking albino...
((Will add an image here later today))

First person gets to pick the location
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Love Challenge: Snowflake the Hedgefox Empty Re: Love Challenge: Snowflake the Hedgefox

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 8:13 am

(i think i have just the character. )

Back to top Go down

Love Challenge: Snowflake the Hedgefox Empty Re: Love Challenge: Snowflake the Hedgefox

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 8:17 am

#And the setting will be? *drumroll*#
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 8:20 am

ANTARTICA. XD

naw, just somewhere where its snowing. so..um...how about ....IDK. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 8:27 am

Oh she loved snow, it always looked so pure and white. That and each little flake was unique as can be, having the prettiest shapes within them. She ever so slightly knelled down to touch the white that had covered the earth. Her long and fluffy white tail resting in the cold snow. Perhaps the main reason she loved it so much was because she shared a name with it. Snowflake. Precious little Snowflake, as pure as the fallen snow.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 9:01 am

''Snow???'' A Hedgehog by the name of ice (Yes, ICE) smiled as he walked outside to see it snowing. He closed his house door and walked out to the forest, where he saw a heap of trees, as anyone would. but there was a lighter green tree in there. Lighter than the others. He walked towards it. Then jumped in it. he Sat in the tree listening to the sounds of the animals in the forest.

(heres the picture of ice Very Happy)

Love Challenge: Snowflake the Hedgefox Ice_the_hedgehog_by_dark_the_hedgewolf-d6411zw

it wont show his nose o.O)

Last edited by darkTheRealHedgewolf on Sat May 04, 2013 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WONT SHOW HIS NOSE?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 9:07 am

Ever so lightly did the albino hedgefox peek up to the nearby forest. Even if the forest looked so pretty with all the snow, it would shield away the shimmers and sparkling that it had in the open. That soft knispering if stepped into the fresh fallen snow. With a small hum did she get up onto her feet again, dusting the snow off her skirt and shoulders. Though she did sincerely regret not having put on a coat before going outside, was colder than she thought it would be.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 9:15 am

Ice Looked Over at the side of town. He didnt know why, but he loved being outside more than in He Started to hum a small tune, a joyfull and happy tune. That smile would never come off his face. He just didnt want to go anywhere but the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 9:23 am

She perked up ever so slightly at the sound. That wasn't the snow or the wind. Her ears twitched as she searched for the source, soon her gaze stuck on the forest. She really didn't want to go there but perhaps a small peek to see where the sound was coming from and then she'd leave again? Snowflake silently nodded to herself, agreeing with her own plan before walking over. Her ears still twitching in the hope of locating the source of the sound.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 9:31 am

Ice kept on humming, with not a worry in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 9:37 am

"Hello?" She asked, not daring to go deeper into the forest. It just was too scary for her. No she wouldn't let her self take another step. She buried her shoes a bit into the snow. Her eyes scanning along the trees silently.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 9:43 am

?'' -Ice jumped out of the tree.- ''hello.....?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 9:48 am

A reply? Her ears perked up as she made another call out. "Who is there?" However she remained in place. Not wanting to let herself take another step forward. No the only steps she would take is back outside the forest. Her tail flicking in plac eidly as her red eyes kept looking around to catch any glimp of the other.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 9:50 am

''i was about to ask the same question!'' Ice walked in sight. ''Im Ice. Ice the hedgehog. you are..?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 9:58 am

Finally the source of the humming had stepped into sight, she tilted her head a little at the other before speaking. "I'm Snowflake... Snowfalke the hedgefox." She said, ever so slightly on edge about this new face. "Why were you so deep into the forest?" She asked.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 10:03 am

ice smiled. ''nice to meet you snowflake. and i was back here because...well..i like it down here. its very peaceful and quiet. theres also never a problem here.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 10:05 am

"A forest without troubles. I wish I could believe that." She said as her ears relaxed a bit, no longer needing to search for the source of sounds. "But like wise, nice to meet you I suppose."
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 10:09 am

-ice smiled.- ''why dont you come with me into the forest? im sure nothing would happen...........''

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 10:12 am

"Because there is so much danger in there.! I much rather be out in the fields with flowers and or snow and sunshine and the likes." She explained, standing put in place ever so calmly. "I don't like closed off areas honestly."
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 10:15 am

''alright. well if you insist.'' -Ice looked over at the town for a minute.- ''well...i think im going the same way. i can walk with you if you want.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 10:19 am

"I wasn't heading...."She shook her head with a huff. "Yes lets go to the twon and see the other people enjoying the snow! Kids are just so adorable to see playing around and making snow angels and having snowball fights!"
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 10:22 am

''well lets go then!'' ice smiled and started walking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 10:25 am

She calmly turned to follow along, ever few second slowing down to marvel at the wonder that is snow and how the light reflects off it, leaving the normally green pastures to be a sea of white and shimmers. After having slowed down she would pick speed back up to catch up once more before repeating the progress all over the again.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 10:28 am

''well.. here we are.'' Ice Looked around at the children playing, running around and having snowball fights. ''it looks so nice doesnt it? i remember when i was A kid. the snow was my favorite thing more than...well...anything.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 10:32 am

"Snow has always been my favorite thing if it comes to the weather. It's so fragile but if held careful enough and observed close they are create beautiful crystalline forms and shapes." She happily chimed, getting a bit too lost in her words there for a moment.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum