Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Challenge: Snowflake the Hedgefox

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Love Challenge: Snowflake the Hedgefox - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Challenge: Snowflake the Hedgefox

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 10:42 am

Ice smiled. "I didn't know that. Can you show me???"

Back to top Go down

Love Challenge: Snowflake the Hedgefox - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Challenge: Snowflake the Hedgefox

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 10:45 am

"Oh it's quite easy." She chuckled as she held up her hand, waiting calmly before finally a single snowflake fell on her hand, she carefully moved her hand to show Ice. "Here look at it, look closely and you will be able to see it."
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 10:50 am

Ice looked closer. "wow...it's quite beautiful."

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 10:53 am

"Quite amazing how such a small tiny thing can contain such beauty isn't it? It's a shame nobody seems to take the time to just look close at the individual. All they see is a snow storm or just white falling from the sky. But I see many tiny stars, each unique to them self."
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 11:01 am

I agree." meanwhile, ice was thinking of snowflake. "she so beautiful.." he thought with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 11:04 am

Finally she withdrew her hand as she closed it, crushing the snowflake. Well not so much crush as make it melt in her hand really. She reopened her hand to rub it on her skirt to dry it with a smirk. "So fragile..." She said with a small smile.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 11:14 am

"yes...very fragile." ice smiled. "well...I gotta get going.." ice was about to walk home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 11:16 am

"Already but we just got here." She said, her head tilting sideways ever so slightly like some kitten not understanding. "So why did you ehad this way to do nothing only to leave again?"
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 11:23 am

"don't worry, I was only kidding." ice laughed as he sat down in the snow. "so...what do you want to do????"

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 11:29 am

"Oh okay." She blinked a bit confused before looking at him. "I dunno what to do but isn't your rear going to freeze like that?" She asked, blinking a little confused at him. Her tail flicking calmly from left to right as she just watched him.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 11:34 am

"nah. I do it all the time." ice laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 12:41 pm

"That still doesn't change the fact that that does look really, REALLY cold." She replied, swishing her fluffy tail from left to right calmly.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 12:49 pm

"your full of questions arnt you?" ice smiled. "do you have a home??"

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 12:52 pm

"Not so much questions as just general confusion. And off course I have a home! A big mansion with stained glass works and all a heart could desire! It's really warm and cozy there but it lacks the beauty that can only be seen outside." She chimed
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 1:02 pm

"well that's why I blew the roof of mine!" ice laughed. And I only live in a small house.your quite lucky to have a mansion."

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 1:08 pm

"But isn't that a disaster when ever it rains and all?" She questioned before her ears dropped a little down. "I only have mansion because it was left to me in my parents testament before they...." She couldn't speak that last word, swallowing softly.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 1:14 pm

well now you made it awkward.. ice thought with a frown. "I understand...I'm sorry to hear that..

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 1:29 pm

"I-It's fine." She said with a small crack in her voice, trying to calm herself down ever so lightly before letting out a small sigh."So yeah..."
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Ice smiled. Well it is getting late now. I'm gunna head off."

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 2:03 pm

"Is it already that late?" She perked up, looking up at the sky. It indeed seemed time had slipped away without her noticing it. Oh my such a silly hedgefox she was! "Oh uhm... then it was at least nice to have met you Mr. Ice." Snowflake said.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 2:11 pm

"nice to meet you two." ice walked home, and plopped down onto his bed straight away. He looked up at the stars and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Well that certainly had been an interesting meeting. That combined with the time of he practically having flown by. But in the end it was fun. In the end however she was not planning to head how any time soon. Oh no! The night was still very young and honestly she was a remote fan of the night life that the larger cities held. Just the atmosphere and the happy faces even if by the booze.

She gave a small nod to herself and set off in search of a bar or club to just hang out and enjoy the scene. Not a better place to have fun at night, right?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat May 04, 2013 10:49 pm

And lo, did the angel fall from the sky to grace the world below with its presence, and how the mortals did indeed bow towards the almighty heavenly being, awe and wonder crossing across their faces. The wings of the great messenger of the Lord rose, a sheer sign of dominance towards mortal-kind.

Or at least that's what was assumed to happen once an angel landed. But an angel did not fall from the sky, and it did not cause many to bow and do as it asked. Rather, this 'angel' was strolling the streets. And this angel had no wings, so of course one would assume for this pale orange hedgehog it was a simple being. It was male, and looked roughly in their late teens. Perhaps sixteen to eighteen - it was all about perspective. The fellow looked curious, brow furrowed as it roamed the night life with clear hesitation.

A pale orange hedgehog indeed, though there was the slight hint of light here and there. Eyes a deep green, and quills long to the point the longest occasionally tapped against his backside as he walked. Several bandages were visible as they wrapped around his body, specifically on his wrists, chest and neck. Especially the neck. A few were obscured by the clothing he wore - a thin tank top and shorts, complete with sandals. Not the best when it was snowing, no? He didn't seem particularly bothered by the cold weather, actually.

And so the hedgehog roamed the streets, ears flinching at each loud sound which happened to pass by. Wasn't life grand? Oh wait. He wouldn't know about that. Ha ha ha.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 9:19 am

He sat in bed. thinking of snowflake. ''its odd...i feel...comftable around her..''

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon May 06, 2013 10:47 am

Step step, stepping ever so gracefully in her black red and pink lolita dress. The frills moving ever so lightly as she did step on. Her large red eyes focused on the streets around and the setting in dark. People starting to flood out and into the streets, clubs and bars. Music here and there leaking from the doors opening and closing of people entering. Yet little Snowflake remained outside, walking along those bars and clubs to see if any was interesting enough to look into.

That was until she bumped into a few bigger men who clearly had been drinking in at home, well wrapped up in coats. Both looking at one and another before shoving the hedgefox into the snow. "That's what ya get for not lookin' out!"The declared before going back on their way.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next