Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ (Restart)

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ (Restart) - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ (Restart)

Post by Azrael Fri May 03, 2013 1:10 am

the fox looked to the shadows. "Let me see. You'll be quite surprised." he said. "Come out of the darkness, For it suits you not"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ (Restart) - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ (Restart)

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 1:12 am

Sorrow didn't know if she wanted to... But she slowly came out of the shadows, the demon horns, her pigtails, wolf tail, and mainly the bandages wrapped around her face above her muzzles - covers by blood that drips...

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 03, 2013 1:15 am

Dylan looked to her. He Smiled a Little. "you look Beautiful." he said In a sweet tone. He stood looking at her. "Your Not Ugly at all." he looked to the bandages. He sighed. "is ther anything i can do to help your wounds?" he asked.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 1:16 am

Sorrow blushed a tiny bit, but shook her head. "There is nothing anyone could do... They have been physical remove..." She whispered, frowning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 03, 2013 1:20 am

Dylan looked to her. "maybe i can do something about the Blood" he said. "Do i have Permition to come closer?" he asked. he didn't want to scare her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 1:21 am

Sorrow frown a bit, but she nodded. "Y-You have Permition...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 03, 2013 1:25 am

he walked forward slowly till he came to her. he Place his hands over the bandage. a Bright Light seemed to go over her eyes. he was trying to heal her... but he was shot back by something as he hit the tree. He groaned. "What was.. that"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 1:27 am

Sorrow frown, ears flatten. "The demon side of me..." She whispered. "I assume that is what shot you back..." She glance around, but frowns even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 03, 2013 1:30 am

"probably... and its Probably why your wounds still bleed Relentlessly" he said standing. he sounded Kind and Gental with her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 1:31 am

Sorrow nodded. "M-My real name... Is Renja..." She whispered quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 03, 2013 1:33 am

Renja.' he thought smiling. "Its nice to meet you Renja." he said smiling.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 1:37 am

Renja nodded. "s-Same here..." She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 03, 2013 1:40 am

Dylan Smiled. "May i ask why you come here?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 1:49 am

Renja frown. "I was forced to be here... No one at the city would dare let me walk around without foul words... So... I told my stay here..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 03, 2013 1:52 am

"What would you say if i let you stay in a house i own near this very lake?" he asked smiling walking to the water.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 1:55 am

Renja seem shocked. "T-That would be better than living out here...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 03, 2013 1:57 am

"I'll take you there... But..." he said. "Do you trust me? Trust an angel?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 1:58 am

That was a hard question, she thought over it. "My moral self trusts you, but my demon side has troubles trusting you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 03, 2013 2:03 am

"thats Understandable. Demons Need time to trust my kind." he said. "But will you let me lead you there." he said Holding his hand to her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 2:04 am

Renja nodded, gently holding his hand. No shot back happen, as if the demon was testing him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 03, 2013 2:07 am

he smiled. he Pulled her gently along the Path. to a small house he lived in. he opened the door turning on the light. he smiled. "almost inside" he said Leading her throuhg the door. it was a Modern house. with a kitchen Beds and everything anyone would need.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 2:08 am

Renja couldn't see all these things, but her touch and hearing could pick it up. "Nice place..." She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 03, 2013 2:10 am

"well I could be better... I'm always alone here" he said sighing.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 2:11 am

Renja felt a bit before gently holding his hand. "Well, your not alone anymore..." She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 03, 2013 2:15 am

he Blushed a Bit Looking to her. he held her hand smiling. "you tired at all? hungry?" he asked.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next