Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ (Restart)

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ (Restart) - Page 15 Empty Re: ¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ (Restart)

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 5:31 pm

Renja sighed, nodding. "My Demon blood line are no where near both..." She sighed. "We are morals, but part demons. half of us go insane and the rest of us somehow live with the demon side in peace..." She sighed again, frowning. "My family lived like farmers if you think about it..."

Back to top Go down

¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ (Restart) - Page 15 Empty Re: ¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ (Restart)

Post by Azrael Mon May 13, 2013 4:44 pm

Dylan looked to her. He sighed. "he only Kills Demons who threated this world. and to get to you he'd have to go through me first"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 1:05 am

Renja looks to him, she hugs him. "Thank you Dylan..." She whispered, smiling. "I love you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue May 14, 2013 1:12 am

Dylan Huggs her close. "I love you too Renja... And I will Never Leave you... I promise that"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 1:35 am

Renja hugs Dylan, smiling happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue May 14, 2013 4:59 am

Dylan Smiled Kissing her Cheek. "Should We head back?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 11:57 am

Renja frown to that, sighing quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue May 14, 2013 12:11 pm

He Kisssedher Forhead."Alright we'll stay here"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 12:16 pm

Renja nodded, hugging Dylan, but her ears twitched. "I hear someone..." She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue May 14, 2013 12:23 pm

Dylan Looked around. until He Notice the Seven tailed Fox HimmSelf. Azrael Shadowsong

Az Had Just come back From a Mission Spotting His Ex Brother In Law. "my My Whats This Dylan. Finally get a girl to Like You?"

"Shut you Mouth Az" Dylan Saidn
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:56 pm

Ranja glance to Azrael, before she had stop hugging Dylan. The aura of her demontic side could be felt. "Azrael Shadowsong." Her voice was slightly darker. "Leave. Now. You do not have anything to do here." Her small wolf tail flicked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 15, 2013 12:31 am

Azrael Senced It. He Growled.

Dylan Got In Between them. "Both of You calm down" he Looked to Azrael "she's With me Az."

Az Backed down. He Looked to Renja. "Tell Your Inner Demon I Mean No harm>" he said Before Vanishing
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 12:37 am

Renja frown once she was back to herself. "i'm sorry Dylan..." She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 15, 2013 12:48 am

Dylan walked over to her. "its alright Sweetheart. You felt threatened. He has that effect on people."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 12:50 am

Renja nodded quietly, hugging Azrael.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15