Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ (Restart)

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ (Restart) Empty ¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ (Restart)

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 11:06 pm

Renja, or is now known as Sorrow, was consider to be a cursed girl that
has no eye sight, yet the blood won't clear away... Sorrow, being a
quarter demon, rest being wolf... She finds it hard to be love in this
cruel world...

Sorrow/Renja.
¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ (Restart) Sorrow-w-
¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ (Restart) Solonelysorrow

Back to top Go down

¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ (Restart) Empty Re: ¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ (Restart)

Post by Azrael Thu May 02, 2013 11:09 pm

(hmmm who to pick....ii got it. Dylan Soulsong AKA the lone Angel)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ (Restart) Empty Re: ¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ (Restart)

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 11:10 pm

(Alright, where do you wanna start?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 02, 2013 11:15 pm

(i say the forest theme would still be good)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 11:15 pm

(alright. You wanna start, or should I start?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 02, 2013 11:22 pm

(you should start so i know where to enter)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 11:39 pm

(alright)

Far deep into the forest near the city, a female wolf sat alone at the darkest parts of the woods. She has no sight, feeling her way through twists and trees as she finally found herself near a lake. She sat down in a sorrowful state... She had lost herself among the forest, far from others sight....

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 02, 2013 11:42 pm

a Pitch Black Fox walked his way through the wilderness to the same lake. He sighed. His sister was off somewhere, hes Friends elsewhere. he was alone today. he sat by the lake sighing. looking at his own reflection.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 11:44 pm

The female wolf was noticeable compare to the green wilderness around her, she was different shades of purple and dull blue... The smell of blood was strong, but yet faint at the same time, she also had horns forming as her ears twitched. She must have heard the other, scared of what reaction might be given, she hide behind the tree she had left...

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 03, 2013 12:21 am

the fox senced the Presence. and the feeling. "sorrow... Fear..." he said standing He looked to where she hid. "its alright... i won't harm you... you may show yourself" he said keeping his distance for the time being.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 12:22 am

The female shook her head in the shadows. "No... I-I'm not allow to show myself..." She whispered, hiding behind the tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 03, 2013 12:30 am

the fox sighed. "Alright. But will you still stay and Talk?" He asked Sitting himself By the tree she hid behind. "I've been alone all day"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 12:31 am

The female wolf sounded a bit shocked. "Um... Yes, I will stay..." She whispered, staying behind the tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 03, 2013 12:40 am

"alright. Do you have a name?" he asked. the Male was looking to the tree. since hw couldn't look at her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 12:41 am

The female frown. "I... Don't know... My real name at the moment... But... People call me Sorrow..." She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 03, 2013 12:43 am

'Sorrow..." he thought. "most People call me the lone Angel... But my name is Dylan" he said leaning against the tree.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 12:45 am

Sorrow nodded. "Lone Angel... Alright..." She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 03, 2013 12:49 am

"tell me, why is it they call you sorrow?" he asked.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 12:51 am

Sorrow frown. "Because I'm never happy..." She whispered...

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 03, 2013 12:53 am

He Glanced out of the corner of his eye. before looking to the lake. "is it because of you Blindness?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 12:55 am

Sorrow frown. "I'm not really blind... But, I had my sight taken away... Through, that's not all of it..." She hidden her face. "They call me ugly..." She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 03, 2013 1:00 am

"do you Believe them?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 1:01 am

Sorrow frown. "I do... I can't see myself..." She touches the bandages that were stain with wet blood. "And what foul blood can not be washed away?..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 03, 2013 1:06 am

"As for Looks Sorrow. you shouldn't believe what other's think about you. Ugly? ha! You are who you are, nothing people say can change that. as for the blood... I don't know how to help" he said sighing
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 1:07 am

Sorrow frown, hiding her face. "No one is nice to me when they look at me..." She whispered. "They don't care for whom I am... I've already lost that long with my sight..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next