Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ Empty ¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:09 am

Renja, or is now known as Sorrow, was consider to be a cursed girl that has no eye sight, yet the blood won't clear away... Sorrow, being a quarter demon, rest being wolf... She finds it hard to be love in this cruel world...

Sorrow/Renja.
¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ Sorrow-w-
¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ Solonelysorrow

Back to top Go down

¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ Empty Re: ¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:25 am

(who ever joins gets to pick out where the scene is out. )

Back to top Go down

¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤ Empty Re: ¤﹌¥ Love Challenge - Finding real Beautiful - : Sorrow/Renja ¥﹌¤

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:58 am

(Seems interesting. I'll join.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:59 am

(Okay, scene ^w^ Anywhere.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:08 am

(City, maybe? Taking place in a building, maybe a cafe.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:10 am

(Erm... It would work better with Venus XD Sorrow would be caught in a cafe. The city, sure, but not the city's cafe -w-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:12 am

(Well, wait a minute. Could we use the forest as our setting instead?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:12 am

(Sure .w.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:18 am

(OK. Now that we have our setting, who starts?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:22 am

(I will -w-)

The dancing wind blowing through the branches of leaves, as the silent daylight hardly glow. Leaves of the under-grove crack and break under paws as a female wolf was walking among the tree's shadows... However, it was noticeable she had horns, and no eyes....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:25 am

A hedgehog was laying on a tree branch. His sclera was a grey to black color, his eyes a blood red color, and they seemed to be bleeding. His fur was dark blue, gently blowing with the wind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:27 am

The young female wolf-demon, around the age of 16, finally sits down. The sun gaze slightly on her rather dark violent hair, which were in pigtails... Her bandaged eyes... and the blood that leaks through those cracks of the bandages...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:41 am

There's something strange here, the hedgehog thought, sitting up and sliding down from the tree he was on, walking towards the strange presence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:44 am

The demon wolf seem to be staring off... Or would be if she had eyes... The female touch the blood soak bandages, which stain her hands and fingers... Why did life give her something cruel as a cruse?... Why was it that her sight was taken away...?...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:50 am

The hedgehog was close to the presence. He felt it. Was she blind? He had to find out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:52 am

The wolf demon ears perked suddenly before she try to hide herself away, not wanting to be seen... "... Don't... Look..." She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:05 am

"You okay?" the hedgehog asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:06 am

The female stay quiet, refusing to move from where she was hiding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:12 am

"Hey, it's okay...I won't hurt you," the hedgehog said, walking closer to the figure's location.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:15 am

The female spoke a bit more so he could hear. "Don't come closer.... I'm cursed... Please just leave me to my sadness..." She mutter, holding that the newcomer would listen...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:22 am

The hedgehog dared not come any closer as he was a few feet away from the other. "Listen...I'm a bit cursed myself too," he replied. "But I don't let it get over me," he added. "Tell me...why were you born with a curse?" the hedgehog asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:23 am

The female mutter. "I don't know why..." She seem to glance at the ground. "No one has answers..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:31 am

"So no one knows..." the hedgehog murmured.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:33 am

The female hides her face. "No one wants to even speak to me... I'm ugly...." she mutter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:43 am

"No...you should be beautiful...you should look beautiful... Don't say that," the hedgehog replied, inching closer to the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum