Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An endless prayer, a new hope...

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

An endless prayer, a new hope... - Page 39 Empty Re: An endless prayer, a new hope...

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 2:16 am

Solaris slows down the sustance in her bloodstream trying to keep sapphire alive. 'Tell him now sweetling. We may only get to save one'. Her father said

Abyss growled as the pain kept going through his system. "Might have to live without me star"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

An endless prayer, a new hope... - Page 39 Empty Re: An endless prayer, a new hope...

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 2:20 am

Sapphire weakly look to Solaris, tears going down her cheeks. 'Will... He stay alive if I tell him?... I don't want to... Feel ashamed if he doesn't live...'

Star tenses. "No Brother! Even when I have a mate beside me, Y-Your the only reason I haven't gone into depression!" Tears form. "Brother, Don't leave me! Don't leave me like mother did."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 2:31 am

"What do you feel will happen sweetling" out of his children sapph had part of his time seeing powers

"Easier said than done star" abyss said wincing. He realized something. 'Sapph... She's dying with me..." A tear fell "damn"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 2:42 am

Sapphire gaze weakly to what was in front of her. 'I can't tell.... It's to too blur to see it...' She half close her eyes. 'I can only wish... that we might both live... But... I will be happy if he lived....' She was almost crying it seems. 'Abyss....'

Tiger came back, frowning. "Solaris.... The gun was made by some minerals that has my father's marks.... The bullet is both a burst of smaller, sharp metals and a slow poison...." She frown. "Most like a vein close to her heart has been busted by the small sharp metals that were inside the bullet, and the poison is slowing her heart rate..."

Star frown, crying as he press his face into Abyss gently. "Brother...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 2:47 am

Abyss's ear perked. "S-sapphire"

Solaris growl. "Please tell me you have an antidote. The metal I can handle"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 2:53 am

Sapphire had tears. 'I... I love you.... Abyss....'

Tiger frown, shaking her head. "An antidote hasn't been made since the poison hasn't be come across till now..." She seem sad. "However, they can remove the poison, as it is easy to see compare to the blood... The issue at the moment, is the blood vessel... It's completely burst...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 3:00 am

Abyss Eyes Widened. A Growl Eminated From his Throat. "I love you TO Sapphire, Please stay alive!!' His Howl Could Be heard His fur glowing as the Wounds Started to close and the poison Seeping out of his Body. 'i'm Coming"

Solaris shook his head. "i managed to Stopp that at least. are they all set there?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 3:04 am

Star looked, watching. "Brother..." He whispered, before smiling.

Sapphire breathe slowly.
Tiger nodded. "Yes, their ready..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 3:07 am

"Tiger. i'll get her there. Go get abyss, And Jade" he said Vanishing to the lab with Sapphire.

Abyss Sniffed the Air Growling. "where did she go..." his ears Flattened.

jade Walked to star. "hey Cutie< sorry I'm Late"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 3:15 am

Star looks to Jade, before looks away. "I don't know you..." He whispered, as if feeling uncomfortable for some reason.
Abey when over to Abey. "Follow Tiger's smell, she'll take you to Sapphire."

Tiger gotten to Jade. "Jade, come on."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 3:18 am

"Maybe Not in this Form Star" Jade said smiling. "its Jade." She said Transforming. AByss Did too Following Tiger with Jade

Kyon Smirked. "What was that about Star.... Don't tell me you like her"

Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 3:22 am

Tiger toke Jade and Abyss to where Solaris and Sapphire were.

Star frown. "I-I don't know... I can't really say..."He sighed a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 3:26 am

Kyon Sighed. His ears Perked to a Howling. "Sounds like someone's Calling you Star"

A Female Silver wolf sat Near the Den Growling

Abyss Saw Sapphire and Tenced. he Growled a Little His fur Glowing white in symbols on him.

Solaris Smiled. "she's Fine Abyss."

Eclipse appeared on his father's head.

Jade LOoked Frowning. "its My fault she ran into them... I got her mad..."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 3:34 am

Star looks, he when to her. 'I can't say that I'm in love with jade cause I'm in love with my mate... I know I am, beside, I just met jade. My mate should be the only one on my mind.' He felt better after thinking that as he when to her. "I'm sorry for leaving you like that." He whispered to the silver wolf. "Is there anyway I can make it up to you?"

Sapphire was sleeping.

Tiger hugs Jade. "Shh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 3:43 am

the Silver wolf Nuzzled Him. "just don't leave me alone again"

Abyss walked over to her. he smiled. "at least she's alive Jade..." Abyss said.putting his hand on sapphires Paw.

Solaris Smiled Hugging his Family Close. 'we Should Leave Abyss With Sapphire for Now Tiger... They'll need the time. She'll wake soon.'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 3:46 am

Star smiles, nuzzles her before laying his head against hers. "I won't do it again." He gently touches her nose with his.

Sapphire sleeps, but smiles.

Tiger nodded. "Let's go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 3:54 am

Eclipse Jumped to his Mother. "But wat about sapphy?" he asked as they were leaving.

Jade Followed.

Abyss Smiled Sitting in a Chair Waiting for her to wake

the Silver Smiled Licking him a Little. "so what was going on out there that was so urgent?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 3:57 am

Tiger smiles. "We're leaving her and Abyss alone together." She pet Eclipse's head.

Sapphire started to wake up, getting used to the fact she was in her mobain form - and alive. "H-Huh?..."

Star sighed, smiling. "My brother was suffering, but something happen and his fine now... So, no need to worry." He started to groom Silver's fur by licking it. "Are you doing alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 4:05 am

"i'm Fine Shooting Star." she said. Her name was Silver bullet. the secnd Fasted wolf in the Pack to star.

Abyss Sat there. "Well hello there sleeping Beauty" he said Smiling a Little. But you could see where his Cheeks were damp with Some tears.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 4:21 am

Shooting Star smiles. "Well, as long as your fine, I'm fine." He nuzzles her pelt happily, his mind clear completely of any other female but Silver and families.

Sapphire blushed a bit, but smiles as tears form. She suddenly hugs him. "Abyss..." she whispered, sniffling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 4:25 am

Abyss hugged her close "shhhh it's ok. I'm here your here Sapph"

Silver smiled nuzzling him. "I did see that green female come to you ya know"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 4:33 am

Sapphire blushed, hugging Abyss before smiling.

Star shivered at the thought. "Yea... I don't know her at all really... I didn't like it when she called me cutie." He nuzzles Silver. "I belong only to you." He whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 4:42 am

Silver Smiled Nuzzling Him. but there was something under that cute silver fur, something evil. But Star was completly oblivious

Abyss smiled. Blushing hugging her closer. the tears flowing down his cheeks.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 4:50 am

Star smiles as he nuzzles Silver. He looks to Silver happily.

Sapphire sniffles a little, then looks to him happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 4:57 am

Abyss looked to her Kissing her cheek "I was afraid i lost you when i first got here."

Silver smiled. "you Looked tired Star... Maybe you should sleep"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next