Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An endless prayer, a new hope...

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

An endless prayer, a new hope... - Page 38 Empty Re: An endless prayer, a new hope...

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 4:22 am

Sapphire ears flatten, frowning. "I won't be able to change to my mobain form..." She sighed, before looking to Eclipse. "Eclipse..."

Back to top Go down

An endless prayer, a new hope... - Page 38 Empty Re: An endless prayer, a new hope...

Post by Azrael Tue May 07, 2013 4:25 am

eclipse looked at the Wound on his sister then Growled At aByss.

Jade walked over. looking. "Sapph..." She walked over. 'lets see how well my powers work'

Solaris Came over. "what the hell!?!?"

Abyss Glared at Eclipse Before turning his eyes Back to Sapphire.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 4:34 am

Sapphire looks to Eclipse. "Eclipse, it's alright, Abyss didn't mean the wound to happen..." She sighed, glancing to the pistol that was laying on the ground. 'There's the gun....'

Tiger blinked, growling. "Hunters..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue May 07, 2013 4:40 am

"sapph Hold Still." jade said focusing forcing the bullet out and healing the wound.

Abyss Continued to lick his.

Solaris growled. but stopped looking to Abyss.

Eclipse Looked at the Gun He started to get Closer But Abyss grabbed the Pup Away.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 11:14 am

Sapphire winced slightly in pain, but sighed.

Tiger when over and picked the gun put, looking at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue May 07, 2013 12:26 pm

Abyss PUt Eclipse Down And Walked to a Tree Near Sapphire. he lay down laying his head on his paws.

Eclipse Walked over to Sapphire. "Sis...."

Jade Funished Sighing. "there... Done' she said With a small smile

Solaris walked over to tiger. "you recognise the Pattern?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Sapphire frown, thinking.

Tiger nodded. "Yea, some old hunters who once hunted every single wolf down that they could find..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue May 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Jade frowned. "What's wrong sapph?"

Solaris looked to abyss. "And abyss took them himself"

Abyss lay letting himself rest and his wounds to slowly heal
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 9:22 pm

Tiger nodded, looking to Solaris. "Yes."

Sapphire just lay there, hiding her face slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue May 07, 2013 9:26 pm

Abyss stayed silent. He got up walking over to sapphire. "You alright?" He asked he lay himself almost next to her.

Eclipse nuzzled into his sister

Solaris looked to his children and abyss. He started to worry
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 10:36 pm

Sapphire could only stay quiet, her tail gently curl around Eclipse.

Tiger sighed. "There she goes again..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 12:59 am

Abyss only understood she didn't want to talk and got up. "See ya around" was all he said as he started to head back toward the pack

Eclipse looked to abyss then to sapphire. He moved up by her face and gave a little whimper

Jade sat next to her sighing

Solaris sighed as he watched abyss go. He looked to sapphire. And walked over
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 1:00 am

Sapphire gently nuzzles Eclipse, still silent.

Tiger sighed. "Come on... We need to get home."

Sapphire nodded quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 1:04 am

Abyss walked towards the pack some of his wounds still dripping. He winced slightly with each step

Kyon was with the pack as his ears perked

Solaris picked up eclipse and followed tiger.

Jade sighed. She walked with sapphire.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 1:07 am

Star tenses, going to Abyss. "B-Brother! What happen!?" He was worry for Abyss.

Sapphire walks in silents after Tiger and solaris.

Tiger sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 1:10 am

Abyss just growled at star to stay away as he walk towards his bed

Kyon sniffed. "Hunters attacked him. He was protecting sapphire"

Jade stopped. She turned to the way abyss went and ran off

Eclipse saw. And looked to sapphire
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 1:12 am

Star frown, ears flatten when he was growled at. "..." He sighed. "I was that low." He mutter to himself before running off to hunt by himself.

Sapphire sighed, as if knowing... She knew, but she just couldn't make herself stop Jade... "She need to grow up." she mutter to herself

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 1:18 am

Jades voice echoed in sapph's head. 'Maybe you didn't realize his wounds didn't heal as fast as they should have. I'm not after him for love. I going to heal him'

Abyss just lay there closing his eyes he was weak after facing the hunters. He needed sleep.

Kyon's ears perked.

Jade came through and walked over to abyss
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 1:35 am

Sapphire sighed. 'Why did you think I didn't chase after you?...'

Star was hunting out in the forest alone, catching a rabbit before his ears perked. 'A bear? At this time!?' He leaped into a tree, avoiding the claws of the bear as he had the rabbit in his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 1:41 am

Jade turned into a green fox and growled wrestling with the bear slightly with a strange strength. 'No, but your proving my point that you don't care at all what happened to anyone but family'

Abyss tenced. "Star's in trouble he said growling but as he went to get up he yelped falling back down

Kyon charged towards star in werewolf form
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 1:48 am

Sapphire sighed, frowning. "..." 'I'm just depress right now... Depression isn't helping at all...' She stop walking, her eyes staring at the ground. She didn't feel right, something was wrong with her. "I think I'm dieing inside..." She finally mutter, as if she had just felt something pop inside before small amount of blood drip.
Tiger was confuse, but looks and tenses. "The bullet." She mutter, tenses now.

Star watches, looking to Kyon and Abyss. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 1:55 am

Eclipse looked "mama sapph's bleeding!"

Abyss lay on the ground in immence pain. The blood dripping from his wounds

Jade looked to abyss gasping. She sent a mental image of him to sapph
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 1:58 am

Star when to Abyss, putting the rabbit down. "Abyss, stop moving." His fur glow suddenly as he try to gain enough energy to use his healing powers.

Sapphire had fallen to the ground, having a hard time breathing as blood just leak from her mouth. 'Jade, I see it... But... It doesn't do me much good now... The bullet has something on it.... Bursting something inside...' She sounded like she was slowly losing life little by little.

Tiger gasped. "Solaris, Sapphire is dieing!" She when to Sapphire quickly, trying to figure out what was wrong and how to stop it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 2:03 am

Solaris moved to sapphire his eyes a strange red color he waved his hand the would was going and the bullets effects in a small field in his hand. "Tiger get this to gun labs now." He said handing her the field

Abyss winced in pain

The bear was sent running as jade ran to star pouring her power into him
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 2:10 am

Tiger nodded and when to the labs with the gun.
Sapphire started to fade in and out with her sight and mind as the blood doesn't slow down. "..." Tears started to form a little as her mind closed off. 'I didn't get the chance to tell Abyss that I wanted to get to know him better... All because of my unstable emotions and this dieing pain....'

Star finally gotten his healing off. "Abyss..." He mutter, looking to him. "The smell of of the dieing is fresh..." He mutter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next