Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A special someone

2 posters

Go down

A special someone  Empty A special someone

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:27 am

Dark is really in need of a best friend, and i think she needs one now. so why dont you join in and make someones life a whole lot better? Smile
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*dark sat alone on a park bench, wishing she had friends to hang out with, to talk to and more.* ''am i ever going to get some friends? or am i just going to sit here alone with absolutely NO ONE to talk to?" *Dark sighed and sat alone, watching everyone walk past.*

Back to top Go down

A special someone  Empty Re: A special someone

Post by lady-tragedy Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:15 am

"well you certainly won't find them by being all dark and broody on a bench in the park silly! you have to get up and out there! I mean you're not making yourself look very approachable!"a female voice chimed behind her, quickly followed by a more nervous sounding male voice.

"Mi-Mikki you're being rude...".

"Sooooooorry~".

The Female voice belonged to a white furred hedgehog, her eyes a soft pink as well as her nose. This hinted that the fur color wasn't naturaly white, but rather she was an albino. She looked about 16, her quills just reaching past her shoulders and her long hair tied in a braid between them.

The male voice had come from a brown and bronzey colored hedgehog who was quite a ways taller then the albino girl and looked slightly older. A pair of round glasses perched on his nose and his eyes black as night. Kind of unatural really.

"Pl-please don't m-mind mikki, Sh-she means well..".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:19 am

*turns around* its fine. *smiles*

who are you two anyway?

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:23 am

"Me? I'm Mikki! Mikki Striker at your service~!"the albino cheerfully snapped a smart salute at her, winking. "And this dashing skinny twig is GS! He's good company and probably one of the few males in my family willing to come shopping with me and carry my bags for me!".

"d-define willing.."the male muttered quietly, straightening his glasses.

"Okay maybe not so willing.."Mikki conceeded"But the easiest to badger into doing it for sure! and who are you miss dark and broody?"she smiled cheerfully
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:26 am

im Dark. Dark the Hedgewolf.''

*rolls eyes* apart from my name im not THAT dark.
*looks at self*
uh....apart from my colour. *facepalm*

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:32 am

"It's nice to meet you Dark! Don't worry to much about it! most of the hedehogs in my family are actualy black or brown furred! oh with the exception of me and my sister Opal! heavens knows why she's silver furred but I'm an albino! I think I'd have had black fur too if I hadn't been I mean my dad has black fur and all so it would make sense that with all the brownies born before me I'd have had black fur!"She rambled cheerfully.

"T-The point in you s-saying all th-this being Mikki?" GS Chided gently. Causing the Albino to pause, realising she'd lost track of where she was going with this. She took a deep breath and launched back into talking poor Dark's ears off.

"aaanyway! what I mean to say is! I know black fur doesn't equal dark and broody! I mean ok my dad is kind of dark and broody and all but my older brother obsidian isn't at all so yeah!".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:36 am

*stops for a minute*

uh...not to be rude, but may i ask whats an albino..?

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:41 am

She gasped, her pink eyes widening a little"you don't know?".

Her male companion winced visibly at the albino's tone of voice, realising another rant was about to come on.

"Albino is a term used for lack of pigment! this is either in the fur, or the eyes or more often in both! Especialy with us mobians! When your eyes lack pigment they tend to turn pinks and reds! if your fur lacks pigment it turns white! So I'm white furred and pink eyed because I'm an albino and not because my parents or someone else in the family had white fur or pink eyes!".

She took another breath.

"But it also means I'm SUUUUUPER sensitive to sunlight! so no beach trips for me! and when it's sunny out I have to carry a parasol and wear shades! or I'll go blind or get a really nasty sunburn and all that!".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:46 am

ookay...well im not an albino, but i definantly do not like the sunlight either. it wont hurt me or anything but...

*stops for a second*

oh by the way, have you ever heard of the shadow on the moon?

(aka me lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:53 am

" I've heared of the dark side of the moon, which is pretty much the lack of sunlight but I've never heared of a shadow on the moon..."she frowned and rubbed her chin before seeming to have an epiphany. "oh oh! did they sent that guy Shadow to the moon in a rocket or something? and he's now this cool astronaut living on the moon?".

GS practicly facepalmed at her conclusion, shaking his head a little, causing the younger albino to sulk. "Oh come on it's not that far fetched a theory!".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:01 am

uh...no, they didnt send shadow to the moon. *looks away*

..the shadow im the moon is a known rumour. every sunset a black female hedgehog raises the moon.

....*smirks* ...

...thats me.

*one of my gloves has a mark shaped like the moon with a wolf on top and a hedgehog on the bottom*

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:09 am

She stared at her.

And stared at her some more.

And more...

Yeah I think that she sufficiently broke the albino's brain there.

Gs smiled a little behind his hand"m-my that m-must be quite the responsibility f-for a y-young o-one like y-yourself miss Dark".

"Oh MY GOSH!"the albino suddenly gushed making her male companion almost jump in surprise. "You have a legend based on you? that is soooooo cool! I mean I don't have anything like that! I don't even have any real powers and all!".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:12 am

*shrugs* its not that much of a responcibility. i was born with this mark anyway.

and yeaaaah i have a legend based on me, but that legends also why i have no friends -.-'

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:15 am

"eeeeeeh? why? I mean it's not a scary legend! I mean I'd think it'd make you 200% cooler of some such!"the albino beamed brightly"I think it's admirable really!". She wagged her tail happily, her eyes getting a distant sparkle"like.. you could be a godess or something... a godess of the moon, wouldn't that be cool!".

"I-I doubt sh-she's a godess.. Sh-she's yet t-to fry m-my synapses.."GS muttered, scratching behind his ear.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:21 am

*looks at GS* uh...your..what?

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:25 am

"m-my sy-"he started but was immidiatly cut off by mikki.

"He hears peoples aura's! like sound! so if someone is really uber powerfull its so loud to him his ears start bleeding and he passes out!"the albino chimed" He can also tell if someone is evil or has a lot of personal issues from the way their aura sounds! the better the person the more beautiful they sound!".

"Th-thank you...Mikki..."GS snapped back at her, looking none to pleased that she'd run her mouth again.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:38 am

*Stops and stares for a minute*

dont hear my aura.

ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:43 am

"a-ah I-I don't have m-much of a c-choice in the m-matter.. I-I can't m-mute it.."the male stammered nervously, tugging at his scarf a litle "pleasedon'tkillme...".

"Silly she won't kill you! right Dark?"Mikki chimed , clasping her hands infront of her with a serene smile.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:50 am

of course not...

*my aura is extremely powerful and full of darkness*

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:07 pm

"Oh dear," replied a smooth, velvet-like voice from behind them, a slight purr in each syllable spoken, "I wasn't aware someone so... young... could have such... power." The condescending tone was firm, emphasis placed on 'young' more specifically as two pale hands wrapped themselves around the bench the black-furred mobian was sitting on. "And such responsibility at an age!"

The pale hands belonged to a pale arm. The arm belonged to a medium-aged female hedgehog. Her fur a dull orange, curled bangs covering half her face and one resting lightly on her shoulder. Her spines long and, like her bangs, curled upwards ever so slightly at the tip. For clothes, a rather beautiful purple dress from her chest downwards, the trails dragging across the floor, hiding her bare feet. A surprisingly beautiful mobian.. if one were to ignore that chilling sweet smile and those dead, emotionless purple eyes.

"Raising the moon so young? It's almost as if, without you, it would surely fall from the sky and destroy us all," she continued, eyes locked on Dark the entire time, "And such an extremely powerful aura? Well aren't you special?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:17 am

*dark was silent for a moment.*
...how long have you been here............?
and how can you sence my aura.

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:08 pm

"n-not too long"Gs muttered , ears flattening and taking a step away from the new hedgehog, looking upset and a little agitated. Strange thing really. He seemed just fine with Dark's aura, as if accostumed to it, but the new hedgehog set his fur bristling. "dr-dreadful..aura..".

"Hello miss! gosh you're pretty!"Mikki gushed perfectly happy to ignore GS's remark about a dreadful aura."it is a bit rude to listen in on conversations though!".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:51 pm

"You spoke it aloud, child," the odd hedgehog replied with that same sweet smile plastered upon her face, the only time her lips parted in that expression was to speak, and even then the sides were lightly curled up, "I'm thankful I can't sense auras. It would be the most irritating thing to have."

She turned her attention to the albino, pale, bony fingers lightly drumming against the bench Dark was sitting on. "I'm hardly one to... listen in, per say. I was simply travelling and, well, I could hear this child's... achievements... from a mile away. She certainly is proud of her... job."

Tap-tap. Ta-tap. Ta-tap. went the fingers on the wooden surface, finally coming to an abrupt stop as she spoke once more in a chilling tone, finally directing her full attention right at the black-furred mobian.

"I wonder how old you are, and I wonder how many people you've killed."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:08 am

*dark stops for a minute, and her ears perk slightly down.*

...i havent killed anyone..

Back to top Go down