Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUN new Special Forces: Exodus Faction

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

GUN new Special Forces: Exodus Faction Empty GUN new Special Forces: Exodus Faction

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:36 pm

GUn has Been Secretly Creating New solders From DNA of the Highest Rank Personel in the Military including those with Powers. with the DNA they were able to Create the Exodus Faction. the Exodus were trained to accoplish any Mission, any battle, any situation. their Leader, a Cat By the Name of Exodius, or Exio, Makes sure to keep them in Line, but his fiery temper gets the best of him sometimes. Exio was the Last of the first Exodus Faction, now here to Meet his new Team. Will you Join him?

Profile template

Name:

Species:

Powers:

Element:

Brief Bio:
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

GUN new Special Forces: Exodus Faction Empty Re: GUN new Special Forces: Exodus Faction

Post by Angered-Fluff Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Name: Flare

Species: Hedgefox

Powers: Can control fire/darkness, can summon creatures to her aid.

Element: Fire

Brief Bio:
GUN created Flare to be a perfect combination of her ruthless demon mother, and caring demon father. She is loyal to her friends, and ruthless to her enemies. She is currently 19 years of age.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

GUN new Special Forces: Exodus Faction Empty Re: GUN new Special Forces: Exodus Faction

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:03 pm

I'm Putting up Exodius's profile for you guys

Name:Exodius, or Exio

Species:Cat Demon

Powers:Can control Pure Darkness Can Manipulate a shadows shape into deady Weapons and Creature

Element:Darkness

Brief Bio:
the Leader and First Member of the Exodus Faction. Being Created Form Cat and Dark Demon DNA, Exio has a Free Spirit, Like to Keep himself in the shadows when Not on missions. Having Lost all his Friends to Operation: Exodus Rising, Exio Stays in the shoadws alot. Having to have someone pulll him out sooner or later. he appears to be 19
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:26 pm

Name:Kaiser

Species:hedgehog prototype

Powers.can tak any fatal blow,and within the hour will evolve to withstand a similar blow.can retain evolutions

Brief bio:
kaiser was made as a evolutionary marvel.he was made to be place In hazardish conditions,being able learn and evolve to survive.When growing up,he had only one riend,when he first woke,a doctor qho tried to protect him when he was young.they got rid of her,and he closed himself off.now whem he interacts eth others he's almost animalostic,so he's not the easyest to understand

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:28 pm

one or two more then we start
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:42 pm

(I'm using my gender bent version of Lena, Doom the Fox.)

Name: Doom

Species: Fox

Powers: Teleportation

Element: Light

Brief Bio: Doom used to work for GUN, but had to quit because of too much stress from the wars he had fought. Recollecting himself, he decided to rejoin GUN because of the people he knew there. Now joining this special kind of GUN force, Doom hopes to make new friends in times of chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Exodius Stood in the Briefing Room. the High command had said they Pick a new team for him and the Exodus Faction. "Hmph, lets see if they can get past me first" he said, He was the Final choice whether they joined or not. since he was leader and Sole surviver of the PRevious Exodus team.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:06 pm

Flare enters the briefing room first. She is a dark grey fox with red highlights in her hair. Black sunglasses hide her eyes, and she wore the traditional GUN uniform.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:15 pm

Kaiser stepped In next,wearing an elastic suit,covered by a jacket.this was a specailly designed for his changinbg ability.he crossed his eye,his hood covering his left eye.a glass eye was In his hand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:47 pm

Doom stepped into the briefing room, wearing a white tanktop and a black jacket, dark blue jeans, and black boots. He had sunglasses over his cropped hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:55 pm

Exodius looked at the three. "Welcome to the Briefing of the Exodus Test run. I am Exodius, the Leader of the Exodus Faction. I will BRief you on the training mission soon, but i'm going to make one thing Clear. I am the the one who says if you can be in the Exodus or Not. not the commander. any Question before i brief you?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Flare shakes her head."No Sir..."She liked this Exodius guy already.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:59 pm

He stayed quiet,rolling the glass eye In his palm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:01 am

Doom shook his head no; it was clear he understood what Exodius said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:08 am

"Good." he said before looking to flare. 'hmm she might be my right hand at this rate.' he turned on the projector. "alright. our Mission is to Infultraite Science Base Alpha, and Hit the get to the main lab here" he pointed to the Room on the map "We will Be using only our abilities and what we carry with us now. if the alarm is tripped by us we redo the mission till we get it right. If the scientist activat the alarm Get to the Main Lab by any means nessesary. Robot drone represent Enemies. Destroy them at any cost. Am i understood?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:15 am

Flare nods obediantly."Yes sir!"
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:18 am

He nodded

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:19 am

Doom nodded in silence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:23 am

"all of you Meet me in hanger Bay twelve in two hours. Except for you Miss Flare i want to talk to you" Exodius said walking to his Office. 'she reminds me of Clare, always following no questions asked. but kinda had a cute indipendent side to her..' he stopped in that thought. 'no stop thinking like that.'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:26 am

He nodded,but sighed as he left.he stopped doom,a seriois look In his one visible eye"will you shoot me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:28 am

The fox looked to Kaiser and shook his head no in silence, then headed to his destination-- Hanger Bay Twelve-- after he encountered the prototype hedgehog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:31 am

He growled,ramming his fist into the wall,befor eheading that way

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:33 am

Flare watches everyone leave."What did you want to talk about sir?"
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:36 am

"First thing I want to Know is your Rank, who trained you, and How good you are at leading a team?" Exodius said. "Cause I'm Making you Exodus Second in command"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:42 am

Flare blinks."I-i'm only a private sir, I just came in, I've trained all my life with no teacher,just mechanics, and I've never led a team before...Sir" She adds to her admit.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next