Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technologic: The Work of a Technomancer

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Technologic: The Work of a Technomancer Empty Technologic: The Work of a Technomancer

Post by Azrael Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:19 am

After Events in Perfect wedding? or Deadly Battle?...

Cyrus Giro Luror stood in his shop. He was working on a new Prototype. He let his mind wander to his parents. he sighed, he kept working on the prototype. his newest invention, the mana Extractor. Mana was what he needed right now. this powered his technomancy, and is Gauntlets. "Damn..." he sighed throwing the Prototype
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Technologic: The Work of a Technomancer Empty Re: Technologic: The Work of a Technomancer

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:21 am

(comeon)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Technologic: The Work of a Technomancer Empty Re: Technologic: The Work of a Technomancer

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:33 am

(looks as tho it was built just for me to reply.eue)

Galaxy was walking by his shop heading to grab something,but stopped hearing the sound from him throwing the prototype.then made her way to the door and opend it abit."?..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:36 am

the green hedgehog was Pulling out his quills. he was Having such a breakdown on the Prototype. he stopped when he Noticed Galaxy. "oh Hey Galaxy" he said BLushing.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:46 am

she walked in more."hi..."she looked at the prototype."...still stressing over that eh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:48 am

"i need the Mana. Otherwise I'm Going to Be stuck with Necromancy, and i Sure as hell don't want that" he said sitting down. "so How the Body holding up?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:54 am

"weh~...good!"she was abit tense now but smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:58 am

(i was Kinda thinking this is when She gets her new organic Body)

Cyrus smiled. "thats Good." he said sighing. "well at least one of my creations isn't faulty"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:06 am

(i know,she tence about something else~.ouo)

keeping her jacket done up she looked at him."whats wrong with it this time?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:11 am

he Looked at Galaxy. "ive Had to Do everything By hand. and this Mana extractor Keeps Breaking." he Noticed her jacket. "don't you usualy leave your Jacket Open Galaxy?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:17 am

"uh!,i decided to do it up today,abit cold is all.im not important right now though so anyway...maybe your missing something for it."she picked it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:20 am

Cyrus Raised an Eyebrow. "cold? since when have you ever felt cold? what are you hidding?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:23 am

she sighed."can we drop it,if i didnt stop by here it would have been solved alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:29 am

Cyrus sighed. "Fine. Go an come Back If you need to" he Stood from His chair going Upstairs. some traces Of the dark Magic Inside him were already showing on Galaxy's sensors
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:33 am

"mh.."she was abit worried but walked for the door."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:38 am

'your Losing control again cyrus'
"Shut up"
'i'm Coming for My Freedom'
Shut up!"
'let me out!'
"SHUT UP!" Cyrus Punched the wall almost Hurting his hand if the wall hadned Made a hole first. he sighed trying to calm down. His Mana was coming closer and Closer to nothing.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:42 am

she heard him and stopped."...wish i knew anything on what he needs..."then looked toward where he'd be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:43 am

Little G Beeped in her jacket. "isis would know"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:49 am

"!."she felt around on her coat."how are you even there!you may be a bot but seriously!,nothing else is under there but myself!"she walked."but isis you say,i dont know if she'd be happy to see me but i need to know about this stuff."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:54 am

Isis was with Zeke. Finally able to Relax With him after all that Trouble.

"isis still Friend. She Happy... Cyrus even Got Surprise that can be given By Isis for Mistress Galaxy"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:00 am

Zeke yawned abit,but in a pleasant mood.

"?..really now.well i better hurry anyway,who know how long i have till all may be lost."she ran.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:03 am

Isis Smiled. "its Been So Beautiful Since we Got Rid of Greed and Envy." she said nuzzling Zeke. "and Lust and Ven Make such a Cute couple too"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:07 am

"it has.and they are but thats cause they look like another couple in some ways.But aside from that,ive been able to just relax again....Galaxy is on her way here just so you know.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:08 am

Isis Sat Up Looking. "Galaxy? hey Whats up?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:13 am

she slowed to a stop."cyrus is in abit of a jam,and needs more manna,but i know nothing about that kind of stuff."

"..hey dont you usually leave your coat open?"

"drop...it..."

"!..okay sorry."he looked away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next