Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technologic: The Work of a Technomancer

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Technologic: The Work of a Technomancer - Page 7 Empty Re: Technologic: The Work of a Technomancer

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:57 am

"....its okay."she got up and walked searching and finding the washroom."..."

Back to top Go down

Technologic: The Work of a Technomancer - Page 7 Empty Re: Technologic: The Work of a Technomancer

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:59 am

Cyrus sat on the Bed to wait for her. He sighed a little.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:07 am

she walked out abit later,she had tied her hair up with a stripe of fabric from her jacket."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:09 am

Cyrus Smiled Looking to her. "Ready to go to the Beach or do we have to get you a swimsuit first?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:16 am

"!...i guess a swimsuit first,i dont own one currently."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:19 am

Cyrus stood. "then Lets go he said grabbing a Bag with two towels and his own swimsuit and started to walk downstairs
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:21 am

".okay!."she followed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:32 am

Cyrus Smiled he walked outside waiting for her. he thought about Laft Night Zoning out a bit
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:11 pm

she tied her boots up and walked out,then looked around."~..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:28 pm

Cyrus Smiled. "i know a good store a little ways down the road"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:07 pm

"really now,show me." she smiled abit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:29 pm

he Smiled Leading the way. But walking Beside her. 'I'll teach her about love later.. unless she already knows' he was thinking about last night. she held onto him like he would Vanish from her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:31 pm

she looked around enjoying the small breeze the day gave."~..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:42 pm

"its a beautiful Day For a walk." he said trying to Make at Least some small talk.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:46 pm

"its more than that,is this what you always feel on these days?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:59 pm

"depends what you mean By Feel. Do you mean like the heat from the sun and the Breeze on your Face, Or Emotions?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:07 am

"all of it really,the feel of the wind,not like i could feel that before.even just seeing everything,its diffrent than how i once saw it before~.as for emotions,theres a fell of joy and amazement and the thoughts of all i thought impossible now reality.your company even feels diffrent,better."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:12 am

Cyrus Blushed. "I wanted to Help Your Dream Become a reality when Vi first told Me about it. and after I Brought you back online... i started to think of ways to Make it feel More real for you while i tried to figure out how to make You... Like you are now" he said He was a little Red And His hair Covered his Face a little.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:17 am

"hmh~.and i really have you to thank for it all."she faced ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:24 am

Cyrus looked to her. "i don't deserve Most of that... Isis Created the Body...all I did was use Machines and Powers to transfer you" he Looked away again.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:27 am

"ya maybe,but if you hadnt even thought of doing such an act it never would have happend.i owe her,but not as much as i feel i owe you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:31 am

Cyrus Looked to her Before stopping at the shop. "here's the shop" he said. it was a Swimwear shop.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:35 am

"!."she looked."oh!"she walked to head in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:41 am

"want Me to wait out here? or do you want My opinion?" he asked Leaning against the entrance. expecting her to tell him to wait.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:48 am

"to be honest i dont care which,wait if you want to."she walked more in to look around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next