Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technologic: The Work of a Technomancer

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Technologic: The Work of a Technomancer - Page 2 Empty Re: Technologic: The Work of a Technomancer

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:16 am

"HE"S RUNNING OUT!" Isis Shouted. she Looked to Zeke. "I'll Be right Back baby i Need to takE Galaxy to the Mana Pool"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Technologic: The Work of a Technomancer - Page 2 Empty Re: Technologic: The Work of a Technomancer

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:21 am

"alright,stay safe though."he sipped a beer.

"?the what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:25 am

"i'll Explain Later." Isis said Grabbing Galaxy and teleporting. they came to A spring with a Bright Blue Liquid in it. "mana Is the Source Of all Magic. its what Flows throught Magic Users. Cyrus On the Other hand...he Needs it contsantly. he has A Disease that depletes his Mana faster than normal. so he has to recharge after using his Powers."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:28 am

"...so what? do i take this stuff to him?."she looked at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:29 am

Isis Filled a Bottle. "ya... and Hurry... " she sounded Unsure.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:33 am

she took it."...right."she ran,then stopped.i dont know where the hell to go cant you just telleport me there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:35 am

Isis Snapped her fingers teleporting Galaxy there. She sat there sighing. 'zeke can you hear me... i need your help with something'

Cyrus was Releasing more Necromancy Magic. he growled hi rage Building.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:38 am

'course i can hear you whats up?'

"mh."she walked inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:40 am

'i need to help Break the Depletion spell i accidently Put on Cyrus... He's getting worse"

Cyrus Looked to her then the Bottle. "m-mana?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:43 am

'you need help for that?....well alright.'

"uh,ya."she held it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:45 am

Isis appeared next to him. ""it was the Dark Magic Version. and I can't Break the seal"

Cyrus Took It Gulping it down. He sighed. the Energies were Technomancy now. "thanks" he said Panting a little.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:49 am

"i see well okay ill help."he smirked.

"your welcome,you know you should really tell me more about the whole mana thing.maybe then id be able to help without wasting time to ask someone else."she leaned on a wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:53 am

"your Usualy Busy Now, So Its hard to tell you anything" he said Looking away.

Isis Smiled. "I just don't want him Pained By it anymore" she said handing him the spell she used.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:57 am

"mh..ya i guess thats a fair reason.."

he looked at it."why did you set it in the first place."he didnt even think much on it and with lifting a finger broke the spell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:07 pm

"it was an Accident. I was casting it on something else when he jumped in front of it." Isis said Looking down.

Cyrus Smiled "but hey at lease you learned it somehow." therre was a sudden flash. Cyrus looked at his arms. 'whoa what the...'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:07 pm

"how long ago was that?"he sipped.

"?.."she blinked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:24 pm

when we were Kids... Before He vanished. i was experimenting a bit" She said looking away

he looked at his Mana Levels. "huh? Normal levels constant? thats funny"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:59 pm

"oh,i see then,inexpirienced at the time.i hope your better skilled now~."he smirked.

"?..thats good right."she looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:25 pm

"better than good. Isis Finally Broke the seal" Cyrus said. "she accidently hit me with a spell before i was sent into cyberspace."

Isis Smiled. "after seeing My Powers before. What do you think My Big Class 9 Black Magician?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:40 pm

"oh?..well thats great!"she smiled.

"i think you could use more practice in some areas~"he walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Isis Blushed "ya I know" she said walking with him.

Cyrus Smiled. thinking. "hey Don't you have something to get done?" he asked Pointing to the Jacket.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:47 pm

"eh!.yes,thanks for reminding me!."she walked.

"hmh~."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:51 pm

"I'll call ya Later. I Have something i need to Do" he said smiling walking upstairs. Picking up his Phone to call Isis

Isis's Phone Rang. "hello?... Oh Hey Cy...Ok...." she smirked. "alright I'll Be there In A few Minutes to help get ready." she hung up smiling.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:59 pm

"alright."galaxy left and walked.

"and what might i ask are you doing now?where must you be?"he smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Isis Smiled. "Cyrus Asked Me After Envy and Greed went down if I could Make a Normal Body for Galaxy. We've Been trying to Plan it out since. and He wanted to do it tonight"

Cyrus Smiled. "time to get to Work on the Machines i need."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next