Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angel OF Blades, and the Angel of LIfe and Love

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Angel OF Blades, and the Angel of LIfe and Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Angel OF Blades, and the Angel of LIfe and Love

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:57 am

"What's wrong?~ Couldn't take it?~" Virgo asked, seeing that Aries had pulled away from the kiss.

Back to top Go down

The Angel OF Blades, and the Angel of LIfe and Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Angel OF Blades, and the Angel of LIfe and Love

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:08 am

Aries smirked. "Who said ii was done?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:12 am

"Oh, you're thinking it, aren't you?~" Virgo asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:15 am

the same thing you are My Angel of Love" he said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:24 am

Virgo smirked and gave Aries a kiss on the cheek. "You're my Angel of Blades...~" she said, purring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:33 am

Aries Smiled Hugging her close to him kissing her.

there was a knock.

"ugh what Now"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:40 am

Virgo sighed as the kissing stopped, going to sit on the couch, waiting for Aries to return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:44 am

Aries Opened the Door/ "ya what is... " Suddenly with a bolt of LIghtning. Aries went crashing through the wall.

Finally!" said the familiar Voice of Zazz."I can get rid of you for good Aries!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:50 am

"Aries!!" Virgo had seen Aries crash through the wall. Tears filled her eyes immediately, and she started growling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:53 am

Aries Stood Grinning. "Why Hello Zazz! Nice of you to stop BY!" Aries Shot forward PUNching Zazz Out the door.

Zaz Came Back in Before Zaping Aries Back throught the wall
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:59 am

"St-Stop it, whoever started the fight!!" Virgo growled, tears falling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:56 pm

Aries Eyes turned to slits as he Quick Grabbed Zazz. Pusing two Points on each arm to stop his Lightning Before throwing him to the couch and going to Virgo. his Amber eyse returning to normal.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:15 pm

Virgo hugged Aries tightly. "Why did this happen...?" she managed to ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:22 pm

"hes the Last target i was going for Before you stopped me... He keeps tracking me and gave me the scar across my chest" he said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:18 pm

( Are you sure you're posting on the right topic?

I'm a bit confused here xD )

Virgo immediately started backing up. "Y-Your last target...? But...but why...?" she asked. She had to know why that happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:24 am

(this is after they found him the first time.)

"You remember when you first found me on the roof that day. He was the one i was going for last" Aries said sighing.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:15 am

( Oh, I see. Thanks for summing that up ^^' I was so confused xD )

Virgo nodded. "Then...I can help you for this one if you'd like," she replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:19 am

"of Course virgo. maybe he could learna thing or two from you" he said

Zazz Growled standing trying to use his electricity
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:06 am

bump
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:24 am

"Okay," Virgo replied, nodding. She turned to Zazz. "Now listen. Who invited you here?" Virgo had a serious tone in her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:26 am

Zazz Smirked. "i don't need an invitation to Hunt and Kill Lady. Now Get out of My Way so i can destroy the one who murdered my Brother!"

Aries Growled. "I saved your Brother Not Kill him"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:35 am

"I'm not going anywhere," Virgo replied, a and fired a small ball of fire towards Zazz. "Remember that Aries was saving the ones the had caused him so much trouble."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:44 am

Zazz Dodged. "Hmph Says you Lady"

Aries Holds Virgo. "Virgo calm Down a little Sweetheart"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:47 am

"Aries, I'm trying to convince him, but perhaps I'm taking things a bit too far," Virgo replied, completely resisting not at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:56 am

"use words Not Powers" Aries said

Zazz Sighed. "What is it with you Creatures and Your Words? I don't Need a freaking talking to! i Need MY Vengence!" he said Jumping at Aries Only to be Pushed back
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next