Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♔ Marshal ♔ (Love Challenge)

2 posters

Go down

♔ Marshal ♔ (Love Challenge) Empty ♔ Marshal ♔ (Love Challenge)

Post by amberdragonling Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:51 pm

♔ Marshal ♔ (Love Challenge) You_need_me_by_amberdragonling-d7rugcn

Marshal is an overconfident, rude, arrogant and just all around unpleasant guy. He is over confident in his abilities and can be seen as a huge sore loser; when he does rarely lose. 

Ambitious, Marshal will do anything to get what he wants, whether that be power or perhaps a lovely material good. 

Perhaps there is more to him than what is seen on the surface, provided you get close enough to him.

+Note: Marshal is gay, he doesn't take any sort of interest in women

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

♔ Marshal ♔ (Love Challenge) Empty Re: ♔ Marshal ♔ (Love Challenge)

Post by Spekkal Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:23 pm

For roleplays that are pretty much EXACTLY Love Challenges. Before you start another you MUST MUST MUST finish the one you've already made. And I MEAN finish. Any love challenge topics created by a person who has an unfinished one will be deleted starting from now.

It's literally in the Love Challenge description. And you already have one up for the exact same character here. Now I can delete this one or the old one, it's up to you. Either way, one has to go. And if a reply isn't made, I'll delete the old one in two days.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down