Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 39 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:32 am

He lifted her up,taking flight.they soared high up over the city,Kyle watching the buildings passing below

Back to top Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 39 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:04 am

LEona smiled holding onto him

LEo smiled. "if not he'll have to deal an angry Lioness and Lion"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:07 am

'glad its not me~..so what are you up to do today?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:22 am

"Hmmm well i still need to figure out whose going to succeed me since Leona chose Kyle instead of Brink"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:24 am

He nuzzled her,before slowly glidin down to an old house,setting her down.it looked like one of those old haunted houses,from the 1900's.he stepped to the front porch,running a hand over some ckaw marks on the support beam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:25 am

'hmh~.well...i do know of a trustworthy man,but he most likely will turn it down,so i guess thats not helpful...uhhh...'she lost herself in thought.'...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:36 am

"i may ask Kyle but i'm not sure" he said

She looked around "what is this Place?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:38 am

'i suppose you could.its not really up to me.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:41 am

"I grew up here...your looking at my old home..."he pulled a key ring,unlockinhg the door.the house was a wreck,aa if a massive fight had happened.he sighed,running a hand down a wall,checking hownthe old place was holding up

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:58 am

LEona Looked around Gasping. "what happened!?"

LEo Sighed "Well you'll be partial owner once we're married since we don't know where Niles is Dead or alive."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:01 am

'oh ya..i wonder what did happen to him..'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:02 am

He sighed"I told you...it happened..."he walked past a room.it looked like a horror show.blood was everywhere,splatered on the walls,the bed,eberytghing.the scariest part was the wardrob mirror.blood stained the glass as a silouette of a person...kyle sghed,pulling a book mout of the book case"oh god...my baby pictures.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:10 am

Leona walked over to Him looking grinning.

Leo sighed. "i don't know."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:16 am

He smiled,looking at the pictures.one was of hissister holding him,one was of him teething on a rubber duck,another was of him playing In thw bubbles of his bath.the list went om and on,different pictures of different events.he sighed,handing the book to her"go ahead.can't embaras me now..."he went to a closet,openning it,and pulling a box out,digging through it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:18 am

she got up.'well anyway...'she went to go pound on the bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:22 am

"you were so cute Kyle" she said looking through them

Leo watched As he ate his Breakfast.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:24 am

He shrugged"things change..."he pulled something out,looking at it"I'll be damned...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:27 am

she hit away at it.but not as hard as she usually would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:30 am

"what is it Kyle?" she asked looking to him.

Leo Saw. "Something Bothering you vi?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:33 am

He held up a disc case,a silver disc inside witht he words 'for her' In black bold letters"this from when I was young...when I could play...I promised myself to give it to the one girl..."he looked back at her"the one girl I loved..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:34 am

she stopped a moment.'uh,yes.but i'll get over it.'then resumed.'i always do.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:40 am

Leo sighed abit worried

Leona Blushed. "a cd? With a song?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:43 am

she hit harder as her thoughts progressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:43 am

"Several...I found the songs that seemed right...played and sang every one of them..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:46 am

LEona. smiled. "we'll have to listen to them later" she said kissing him.

Leo Walked over,smilingg.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next