Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 30 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:25 am

'gee you failed there lizard~.'she smirked.

Back to top Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 30 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:35 am

"I told you to Shut your Mouth Witch." Rai Growled. "though, Your to Beautiful to Kill, Maybe I'll give you to My Brother as a Gift'

Leo growled. "you won't touch her Rai, She's Mine Scale face. and Nobody's gonna change that." he said Moving foward getting in rai's face. "now i suggest you Get out of here before i tear you Limb from Limb and Send you to Lyki as a head"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:38 am

'now thats abit cruel~.despite what he had done,i would feel sorry for his sister.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:41 am

"I'll be Back and i will find a way to make you die" rai Flew off

LEo Snorted. before looking toward the cliff.

Rai Lannded not far. "you were Right About him Being Imortal Marked one"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:43 am

she sighed.

he grinned,sitting limply on a small treebranch.'of course i was right~.do you want the power to kill him?'he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:46 am

"I want Him Gone from this world and the next" Rai growled.

LEo Sighed. "Something in My Gut's telling me it was a mistake letting him leave."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:52 am

'ya?...it probably was...'she looked out.

'then hear me now.the girl hes with will be of aid to him and make your task more difficult.you should take her out first~.this will cause the immortal to be enraged with anger,so be aware of that.'he made a long sword rise from the ground infront of him.'take this and stab him with it.'he grinned,telling him lies,just so he can be entertained with the battle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:58 am

Rai Took the Sword. "I will Not fail you, all wise Marked one" as rai walked back toward the Mountain he thought. 'you tthink i'm a Fool Marked One I see your LIes. the Onlt way to truely kill the LIon is with this' He PUlled out Green Moon Stone and Rubbed it in the blade the Blade Gave a Glow. "soon the immortal will Be Mortal and His death Final"

Leo Looked to the last of the setting Sun. "He's coming Back... " he said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:03 am

'thought so.'she smirked.

greed just stayed in the shadows,knowing what was going down,that he may see more than the death of violet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:07 am

LEo's Growled. "Wait He's Got a New sword... "leo Roared. "the Basterd got his hands on a marked weapon!"

Rai was walking toward the mountain.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:12 am

'how!?...you dont think he joined with greed.'she looked at leo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:15 am

LEo Growled. "Greed probably Found him. Rai was one of the many Bounty hunter's On my trail, But he has a more Personal score to settle."

Rai Smirked. "Exactly right Lucipher!" He said. "First The witch Die's THen you!" Rai Slashed the sword at Violet the green Glow Eerie enough
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:24 am

'!'she jumped back.'theres more to that blade than the marks.'she glanced at her metallic arm,the only thing that could get hit without feeling pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:28 am

LEo Charged. Ria cut him with the Blade leaving a gash acros his chest. Leo Yelped Jumping Back the cut seemed to Sizzle. "Green Moonstone!"

Rai Grinned. His state of MInd ChangIng. "i Need mOre Power than this. " he thought. "the mArked one... No, My master may Give me More"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:35 am

'so you did pair up with the mad man!'she growled.

greed chuckled silently.'oh vi,lets make this battle more interesting shall we~.'no one could hear him speak.

'...!ah!'she winced abit.'and he's nearby..'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:46 am

Leo Snarled. Transforming Grabbing the Blade and Pulled it from Rai Before throwing it in the exact Direction of the Man. Rai Looked at LEo Snarling. Flying and Grabbing the Blade Once More Before it reached Greed. "you attack My Master!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:55 am

'yes he did,be sure to give him the right punishment~.'

vi growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:02 am

"Lets see An Eye Or a heart what will i give my Master from you Lucipher!" Rai Grinned evily.

Leo Growled "you get Neither Lizard. And Greed. that sword of your's is twisting his mind isn't it?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:07 am

'not by much~,his hatred toward you helps alot,as his maddness rises the more loyal he will be.'he smirked.

she tackled rai.

'oh look~,lost alittle self control vi?'he laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:11 am

Rai Growled Kicking Vi off of him ONly to Be tackled by LEo. Rai Growled as the Bright red Glint in his eyes GrewGrabbing LEo BY the Neck the Point of the BLade Over his heart. "Die LION!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:15 am

vi looked.'!Leo!'

greed just laid back on a branch.'hmh~.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:18 am

there was another Roar As a Black LIger Seemed to appear Out of the darkness Taking Rai Out. "NO One will hurt My Baby Brother" it was a Male's Voice

LEo Was On the Grounded In Mobian form. "l-ligairo..."

this Noz Looked different from the one they faced in every way.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:25 am

'!?..'she rushed to leo.

'?.a new foe?'he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:30 am

"Hello again Greed. Why am i not surpised your trying to Kill My Brother when you Already Tried to Kill Me for Vengence's Plan?" Ligairo Growled.

Leo Looked. "Vengence! you Mean the original Black Liger?!"

"Yes Leo" Noz said. "Vengence was the One you and Violet face and Killed"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:35 am

'well doesnt it just get better and better~.'he chuckled and healed rai from any damages.'its such a bore tho,seeing 3 against one,should we give them abreak my slave?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next