Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 22 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:54 am

He weeped In her arms,covering his ears"w-wont stop...won't stop..."

Back to top Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 22 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:56 am

Leona Growled. She entered his Mind a Pink Lion Roaring at the speaker shining with a Dazzling light. 'leave Him ALONE!" She Roared
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:56 am

'what wont stop?..'he looked as tho he didnt want to be there but wanted to help.

'that was fast,not much of a problem?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:57 am

"No it was something she senced... She Might have formed a link Between her, Brink and Kyle without knowing."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:58 am

The creature that he become formed In his mind,only massive'Father is coming...you will not survie...'

Kyle passed out,his mind closing off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:00 am

'a link?.'she asked.

'!..'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:01 am

Leona Growled saying "we'll see about that" before leaving his Mind. She Looked at him, then to Brink. "His father in coming and his creature form said we wouldn't survive."

"its similar to you and Me i can sence if your in danger, same thing vis versa"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:03 am

'oh that.'she sipped just to find there was no more.'..aww.'

he smirked.'i find that false.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:04 am

Kyle slowly woke,shaking"were In great danger..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:06 am

"if this Guy comes. He hasn't Seen Me Go Full Fury" Leona growled a bit her eyes going to slits.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:08 am

He tried to stand,but fell back down"g-get me back to the maw...I'm goijg to habe to explain this to everyone..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am

'nor felt my wrath when i harness all my power together.'he had a confident smile.'alright.'he offered his hand to help kyle back to the maw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:10 am

Leona looked at him. Helping Brink Bring him to the Maw. "Leo!"

Leo Looked to the entrance. "Sis whats Wrong?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:11 am

"We're all screwed,that's what!"he growled,limping inside,sitting down,breathi havy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:12 am

vi looked at then.'screwed how?'

brink stayed relativly quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:13 am

"My grandfather is coming,with everyone of his filthy off spring!"he growled,sliding his jacket off

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:14 am

Leona Sounded worried. Carriying Kyle to a chair. "easy KYle.."

Leo looked to Kyle wanting and Explaination
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:15 am

'like an army.why?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:15 am

He began to slide off his shirt"listen,I might be able to hold them off but tou all will hav to run cause hell will be on your heels!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:18 am

Leona Looked at him. "if you think i'm Gonna run you got another thing Coming!" she Growled

LEo Snarled. "I Never run from a fight! and I won't start Now!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:19 am

'ya non of us would run.its not our nature and you might not last long on your own,having backup is a good idea dont you think?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:21 am

He pulled his shirt of,pointing at his chest"look at me!the only wounds I have the claw marks I made myself!I got fried earlier and there's not a sliver of proof!and most of my body has metal In it!you know why?because that's the Jersy devils secret!thats why ones never been killed until yesterday!because there secret is only another of their kond can injure them!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:23 am

Leona Snarled at him. "I don't Care! your Not Doing this alone!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:24 am

'ya not a chance.'brink said looking at the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:26 am

If I don't you all die!He's coming bexause he wants to kill the one I love!he doesn't want another pne of me out there,so he's gonna try and get rid of any chance of that!you out of all of us need to go!my monster wasn't sayng we wouldn't survive,he was saying YOU wouldn't survive!"he growled,glaring at her,hurt and fear In his eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next