Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 2 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:15 am

'eheh.ya fine.'he rubbed his arm.

she sighed.

Back to top Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 2 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:16 am

Leo Smiled " did My sister Hurt you or something?"

Leona Smirked. "trust me i can hit harder than that brother"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:19 am

'im just sore.if i wasnt it wouldnt have hurt.'he smirked.

'sore from what?sitting at a desk all day?'vi looked at him.

'no!...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:23 am

"then What were you doing before you got to the diner" leo said.

Leona looked at him Curious. She Put her arms around him in a hug. "who cares where he was." she whispered. "Hes here Now"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:28 am

'?..'he looked at leona.a blush remains quite faint on his face,but not noticable whatsoever.'i brawled with a friend.thats all.'

'oh sure.'she rolled her eyes then looked at leo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:32 am

Leo looked to Vi.'he's taking us for idiots' he said mentally.

Leona SMiled. "my your strong as you are Hansome"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:39 am

'well thank you.'he smiled.

/'no hes just altering the truth.you see,for awhile now he's been stuck doing desk work.so he goes to a gym to keep his strength up.so my bet is he was at the gym today.im counting down the days till when he quits,cause he hates sitting around all day.'/she reclined in her seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:42 am

'leona Might be just the change he needs.' He replied.

Leona Smiled. "I know I just met you but.... it feels liked I've Known you for a long time."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:48 am

'is that so.'he looked at leona.

/'ya well his friends dont call him brink for no reason,his real name is anthony,but we all call him brink because how rapidly he changes personality,like hes at the very point of all types and occationally steps into one set then out again...we all have flaws but his is rather...uncontrolable.'/

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:53 am

She Blushed Bright red. "Y-ya... But i-it feels more than that....." she went silent blushing.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:56 am

'..hnh~.c'mon cant you tell me?'he smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:07 am

Leona Blushed Pulling him close.

LEo Smiled. "She doesn't want me or vi around"

Leona Glared. "Leo!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:16 am

he laughed abit.'if thats the case,go away,or we take leave.'

'oh ya,then you go to perverted brink and ruin it all ya screw up.'

'oh please.like i would do such a thing.'

'you did it to me.'she gave him a look.

he had a sweatdrop.'i did?'

'mhmh.'

they exchanged glances.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:30 am

LEo Sighed. "oh BRother"

LEona sighed. "I know a Place where i can tell you" She said Nott Looking at him Before letting him go as she started to walk toward the door

LEo Walked to Brink. "Dude If you mess this Up with my sister, I don't care How Painless you are I will kill you."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:37 am

he gripped leo's shirt and pulled.'dont threaten me boy.i could take you down in moments,and im sure youd rather stay alive for your wedding.of which someone failed to mention.'he threw him abit and walked to follow leona.

vi just looked at him.'...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:54 am

LEona Looked to Brink. "Don't throw my BRother Brink"

Leo Stagger a bit Growling. he looked to Vi sighing.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:58 am

'?..oh sorry.'he blinked.

/'see what i mean?from slightly perverted to hostile.'/she looked back at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:10 am

LEona Smiled. "I mean not unless i say so." as she walked toward the Truck
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:16 am

'...'he smirked.'well alright then.'he grabed his keys from his pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:27 am

Leona Smiled. "oh And I know Brink isn't your real name"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:34 am

'good for you,but dont call me by my real name unless you want to fight.'he walked on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:37 am

"Why Not, you hate it that much Hansome?" LEona said.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:39 am

'not a whole lot no....'he looked to his left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:48 am

She hopped into the truck. "Then whats the problem?" She May have been Curious But she never care about anyonne this much before.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:52 am

'it bothers me thats all.'he got in and started it up.'so where is it you wanted to go?'he looked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next