Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 40 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Leo Laughed. "yep And i know how she gets with her cloths ruined, and he doesn't know she's My sister." he said smirking

Leona looked at him again. 'maybe i should ....No, maybe i shouldn't' she thought.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 40 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:03 pm

'he finnished the soda.'?...hey can i have a refill?'he asked.he bit into his last burger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:08 pm

the Ketchup Squirted from the Burger Onto Leona. "Ugh, Great. Just Great" she said Growling

Leo Chuckled.

the owner Gave him a refill.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:10 pm

'!.'he looked at the stain.'oh uh.sorry.here.'he handed her a napkin and sipped the soda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:19 pm

LEona Growled at Him Taking the Napkin. "Hmph, this Stinks, I already Got crap from My brother and Now this"

Leo Chcukled. 'Come on, Brink could do better than that"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:22 pm

he smirked 'well its just abit of ketchup.not the end of the world.'

'he'll only try if he didnt still have food on his plate.'vi laughed abit.

he finnished his plate off and sipped.'...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:34 pm

"oh he shouldn't have said that." Leo said

LEona Growled Grabbing his soda and Spplashing it on him. "This is one Of a KInd JErk!" she Snarled Starting to storm Out
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:36 pm

he blinked and looked as she walked.'you go one of a kind of temper too.'he muttered and got up.'hey wait.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:44 pm

She Kept Going. 'what a Jerk. Why the Heck Did i think he was Hot? But.... i still think He's Cute" She sighed.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:46 pm

he smiled slightly and grabbed her shoulder.'i said wait a moment...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:49 pm

LEona Felt his touch and Blushed Bright red. "oh Umm Sorry i didn't hear you." she said shyly
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:52 pm

'didnt think you did,otherwise you would have stopped.sorry for my insensativity.maybe i should have kept my comment to myself.'he looked over to his right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:01 pm

"no I shouldn't have Blown Up On you," she said Looking down.
Leo smirked. "should we tell them about the trap Door we set up?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:03 pm

'dont ruin the fun leo~.'she smirked.

'nah i deserved it.'he smirked and walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:14 pm

Leo Growled. "well Don't worry about it Cause BRink's Doing that For us"

Leona Looked Down. "Might want to watch your Step hansome." she said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:17 pm

'hmh?'he turned and looked at her.

'..think she knows?'she wispered.

-------

https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1337

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40