Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 39 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:11 am

'...fair enough reasons..but still.'she hid a yawn.

Back to top Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 39 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:18 am

Leon Smirked. "Fine Leona, Lets Leave them Be" the Old man started to walk toward the city. Leona following.

Isis Smiled. "we should go too Cy"

"I know Baby, Later Guys" Cyrus said Pressing a button on his guauntlet and Both of them vanished.

Leo sighed. "well That didn't go as Planned."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:22 am

she smiled at him.'when has anything gone as planned?hmh?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:26 am

"up until Dad Put the stars In the right place" Leo said smirking. "but then again not so much"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:29 am

'i know thats why i dont plan out things from begining to end.'she leaned against him and closed her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:41 am

Leo smiled. "well At least we Have Peace Now" he said kissing her cheek. "but you know I think i'll be nice to My sister and set her up with someone"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:09 pm

'oh?like who?she smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:33 pm

Well Maybe Brink?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:44 pm

'i thought you'd say that.'she smiled.'well we could try to get them together.it will be interesting to see.'she laughed abit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:46 pm

"wonder how Brink would react when we Introduce him to someone as annoying as him" Leo Laughed.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:52 pm

'exactly!.now just where to bring them together.i cant just tell him i want him to meet someone,needs to be a trick.'she smirked.'hmmm.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:54 pm

Leo thought for a moment. "you know the guy better than i do, What is the one thing you think he likes the most and cant resist"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:01 pm

'well,free food.he never turns down an offer for free food.there are some other things he wont turn down,this is just the simplest.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:03 pm

"hmmm, I got an idea you Just tell Brink to Meet you At Diner Near Cyrus's Tech shop and I'll Deal with my sister."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:07 pm

'can do!.'she looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:52 pm

"just tell him the Diner is having a free Dinner special In an hour. Leona will be there. She Likes to eat there at this time." He said

Later that Night Leona was sitting in the diner. 'to tell the truth I'm jealous of leo' she thought. 'i thought i would be in love before him' the Pink cat sighed
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:55 pm

brink was convinced by vi's suggestion to come.he didnt want to miss a chance of free food.he walked in and looked around.the blonde haired fox sat somewhere close to leona and reclined in his seat.'..hmh.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:13 pm

Leo Had convinced the Owner to Let Brink Eat what he wanted and Leo would pay back Later the owner walked up to Brink. "What will it be sir?"

Leona looked to the Fox. 'whoa..." she Blushed Bright red. Before Lookign away.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:16 pm

'hmh?oh well your recomended for the time being will be fine.and maybe some soda.'he smirked,not quite noticing leona,just glanced once at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:33 pm

LEo and Vi were On the roof. leo Using his telepathy to see all that was going on

Leona Glance at Brink through her hair blushing bright red
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:35 pm

he looked at leona.'?...'

vi smirked.'itsnot going fast is it.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:42 pm

"Sis has always Been Shy when it comes to Guys she likes." Leo smirked.

Leona MOved her hair From her Face. She Smiled a little Before Looking away. 'whoa he's Hot.' She thought.

the owner brought out some soda and A few Burgers.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:45 pm

'thanks.'he ate and sipped.

'i see.'she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:51 pm

"now If the Owner Heard me right the last Burger will Squirt ketchup on Leona." he said Chuckling.

Leona Sighed. 'should i talk to him? what should i say?' She thought.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:54 pm

he just bit into the second burger.his appitite was quite large.'...~'

she laughed.'really?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next