Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 2 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:04 pm

she looked up abit at him.'...you tell me,id rather not think right now.'

Back to top Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 2 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:11 pm

they Left him his Guantlets. he smirked. "i can hack security so we can Bust out, But Your Gonna have to help" he said tossing her one of the guantlets
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:14 pm

'?.'she picked it up.'how?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:16 pm

"Guauntlet Lapptop Mode, Superhacking System" the Guauntlet Transformed in her hands to a computer. "like that" he said starting to hack.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:18 pm

'..oh.'she begun to aid him as best she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:20 pm

"What the, this is the most advanced Firewall i've ever seen" Cyrus said surprised.

NItro Started to run for the Base. "VI! CAN YOU HEAR ME?" he said telepathicly
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:22 pm

'heh..'..../'ya dont yell.gosh.'/

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:25 pm

'Sorry, i've been worried More about you and the others. Doesn't help that GUN's Been Chassing me everywhere' he said keeping hidden

Cyrus hacked throught the Firewall. "We're in, Now to work My magic" he said as he continued to search the filed for a way to unlock their cell
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:28 pm

/' i see.they will try to keep you away from here as much as possible.we're following cyrus' plan of escape.more stealthy than my own,if i was capable.'/.she continued.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:30 pm

"Oh yeah of course! Sorry I forgot to say, the name's Dean, Dean Racer."
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:35 pm

"Dean, Think theres a way for us to meet my freinds at the entrance without being spotted?" Nitro said Looking to the wolf 'alright Vi, But I'll wait here Unless there's trouble.'

Cyrus smirked. "Got it" the door oppen and Cyrus Got up with help from Isis.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:38 pm

she stood up.'your going to slow us down with your injuries.'.../' ya alright.'/

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:44 pm

"thats where your wrong" he pressed a Button and big G appeared out of Nowhere.Enveloping him in a self Moving armor. "lets go"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:45 pm

'...'she went ahead abit.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:55 pm

"Meeting them at the entrance...sure, unspotted.....no probably not. If we got to the entrance, we'll get spotted for sure."
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:18 pm

"as Close to the entrance as Possible?" Nitro said

Cyrus and Isis Followed Quietly behind.

"Sir we Have a Breach The Beasts Companions's ar escaping" said a Soldier,

"Find them!" said the commander.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:20 pm

she looked at cyrus.'guards are ahead,and i need to get this strapping off.'she reffered to what covered her marks that they put on her to prevent her abilities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:25 pm

"no Problem." as Little G appeaed turning into a Gatling Gun and he stood in front of her. 'take all the time you need"

There they are" the Soldiers said as the Started to Charge towards them Only to Be fired on By Cyrus's Gatling gun
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:27 pm

she started trying to get the strapping off.'...damn...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:29 pm

"whats Wrong" Isis Asked
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:31 pm

'not easy to get off!'she jerked at it.'unless i had a marked blade i cant get this off any easier.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Ortin Slithered Like a snake to them Before Reforming next to them In his real form. "you mean this?" he said holding out a Marked Blade the Commander had on
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:35 pm

'!.'she smirked.'ya thanks.'she grabed it and cut the straps off.'hmh~.now for some fun!'she grinned slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:39 pm

Dean hesitated "as close as the entrance as possible, and hope that we don't get caught."
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:50 am

Ortin Smiled. "no Problem Vi"
Nitro Looked. "where are the Guards?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next