Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December Event Week 4

+4
ChaoticBou
Uncanny-Illustrator
Tyson_the_Comet
Midknight
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

December Event Week 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: December Event Week 4

Post by CreamBunny Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:26 am

She threw her plush up to catch them in a hug, and watched her would be team go.  She glared at the ground where the cat once stood and wished they had listened to the dragon in the first place.  The second the handle showed signs of such power they should have put it back.  

Whats done is done.  When the cat showed up again there were enough formidable mobians to stop her.  It meant another interesting thing was guaranteed and that was good enough for her.  The rabbit turned on her heel and set off for something quiet, that was excitement for one day even if she was a tad sad that it ended.
CreamBunny
CreamBunny
Basic Member
Basic Member

https://charahub.com/user/Ruetella

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:34 am

Zetski regretted even running up to stop the lady as soon as shy had sunk into the slash, but at the same time he wish he had stopped her. What if she was lying? What if she would come back to get them? Or him? His deep thought was noticeable, but then faded away when everyone else either talked of going after this feline or leaving.

"We can't really follow her, being that the "portal", or whatever it was she created, is sunken into the dirt. Still, maybe there are no harsh intentions now that she has the sword...?"

Oh well. Echo saw that Lumin had waved the group towards him. Another adventure? Sure, why not? He glanced at Zetski and Tyson, nodding his head towards Lumin. They nodded, and tagged along with Echo and Lumin.

"Oh, I believe I've never gotten your name since the start of the scavenger hunt. Well, at least I don't recall. What is it?"
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:09 pm

They were tricked. Boubka and Luka already knew this was a trick, but they were too slow to grab the sword before anyone else took it. "What? She...is gone..." "NO! This is not going to happen!" The cyan fox created a green glowing sword and ran to the place the feline stood a few moments ago. He tried to slash at the same place. "No!" His slashes became more wildly and uncontrolled. "No! No! No! NonononoNO!" He stopped slashing. The sword disappeared. Then he just stood there, with open mouth, and small staring eyes. Why didn't he grab the sword directly after that it forged? His mind was still going crazy from the flashes with images and this didn't make it better. 

Luka walked up to him. "Don't worry. There will always be a solution." She looked at the others. "Me and my brother will go home now. There's probably nothing we can do at the moment, so don't worry about it. But when she'll return, I'm sure we can stop her. We'll see you...again..." Luka guided Boubka with her and they left.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2