Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin Again

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Begin Again  - Page 3 Empty Re: Begin Again

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:52 am

Moving around in his sleeping bag Infinite yawns as he opens his eye. He would rather like to continue to rest but the rumbling in his stomach disrupts that plan. "Eat then sleep", he tells himself as he stretchs.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:34 am

Despite wanting to continue his rest, today he had some work to get done. A powerful concentration of magic is needed to truly fix things, he planned to return in time again, but this time, he's trying to get to the timeline before Zero even had signs of becoming Infinite

Today is a bright calm day, so there's not really that many obstacles for his concentration.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:52 am

Rubbing his eyes Infinite walks to the kitchen to get breakfast but a low rumblings can be heard from the outside. Chewing on some bread he heads outside concerned about it.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:43 am

The others seemed to have waken up as well due to these rumblings.. Turns out, the earth also started to shake on a mild level, still able to alert whoever's near. Kory starts gathering the rest of the jackal siblings to get the radars open and the computers turned on to check what was happening.

"Aw fo' Chaos' sake not at this time.. Uno! Get the readin's on the earthquakes!"
Kory ordered. 

"Yes ma'am!"
And Uno went for it as fast as he could.

"'Aight Trois, get the spyglass goin'!"
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:49 am

With all the commotion going around him Infinite swallows his food. Carefully he wanders alert of the quake ready to help anyone who might be outside.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:42 pm

As he took a look outside, he could see something.. Some kind of light ball could be seen from afar. It wasn't big, in fact it looked the size of a wall nut from that distance, but it sure gave up some worrying. The spy glass from the base tried to get a clearer image of what it could be but still, it wasn't close enough. However, it was able to show that the light ball is growing slowly.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:47 pm

Infinite just keeps looking at the light as if he is in a trance. His brain screams at him wanting to run back inside but his legs disobey him. He just cant look away.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:25 pm

As the light circle grows a little, it also bounces off this HUGE pressure wave around itself that gives everything a little push, even their base. The alarms start going off as this push makes its codes recognize the pressure wave as a direct threat. Kory and the others are trying their best to figure out what was happening before they could act on it, but something was wrong.. Infinite could feel his legs slowly become numb from his thumbs to his ankles.. His legs were involved with some kind of film that also made pat of his feet disappear.

She looked at him in fear as she saw that, quickly rushing to help him as he fell back.
"Nononononono not now!!"
She yelled, already panicking. The other jackal siblings were experiencing the same effects, and so was the base, slowly withering away with the light.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:21 am

Crying is all Infinite can do as he and everything around him starts to fade into nothingness. Thoughts flash through his terrified mind as he knows the end is near. Is this due to not having the ruby or is he trapped in Nullspace and his mind is finally breaking?
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:27 am

Kory tried getting him to snap out of it while she was also being taken away by the strange light, but it was too late.. Every sound was too muffled to be recognizable, and so everything faded away as the timeline was being reset to a certain point..

And so we get to see Silver again. The light ball exploded, taking everything and everyone back in time.. He found himself in a familiar forest, maybe he was in the right place.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:45 am

Many years ago before Infinite was created and even before war had started a squad of jackals camp in the jungle ready for the morning raid. Zero was sleeping in a tent his belly unsatisfied with the meager rations he had eaten.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:37 pm

The light grey hedgehog tried to be sneaky when he found them, trying to figure out a way to warn them without being seen as an immediate threat. This might be risky.. Maybe if he could do something with the signals in his communicator, might help.

He started to manipulate his communicator so it could connect to their radio, hoping it would connect and probably take less of a risk with them.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:59 am

Zero and the other jackals sleep in their own tents hungry and poor. A constant beeping starts to ring and for awhile it goes unnoticed until Zero starts to wake with a groan.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:25 pm

The beeping game from the walkie talkie. It was high pitched and quite annoying in deed. Once he picked it up and turned it on, the frequency was finally met, and Silver was able to make the call.

"Hello? Anyone there?"
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:10 pm

"This is a private frequency Stranger. I would advise you to change it and forget you found it". He rubs his eyes annoyed at being waken up this late at night.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:23 am

"Listen, i know this may sound weird at first but there's something really important i have to tell you! Whatever you do, don't trust Eggman. Even if he offers you a job, he'll only back stab you in the end."
He tried to make the phrase easy to understand that their lives might be in danger.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:14 am

Unzipping his sleeping bag with his free hand Zero gets up while listening to the stranger.  "Just who even are you? Our plans are not of your concern, and I demand you either tell me who you are or never contact this frequency again. I must warn you my mercy has its limits".  Removing a flap from his tent he peeks outside on high alert.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:41 pm

Silver became anxious.. He has to stop wasting time being mysterious here.
"M-My name is Silver The Hedgehog, and my warnings are to keep you safe. All of you. A lot of horrible events will occur if you slip up on this one.. I swear that i mean no harm."
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:12 am

Zero walks out of his tent caring not to make a sound as he sees three other tents. Each tent contains a sleeping member of his family, and he doesn't want to disturb them with this stranger.  "Listen Silver if that even is your real name you seem to care about if we do our mission', he whispers into the device as the jackal leaves the campsite to deal with this situation.        
"My question for you is how the hell you even know what we are doing and much less you seemed concerned about our wellbeing and this trouble you speak off. Now normally I wouldn't bother with you, but I will on one condition Silver".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:31 pm

"... It's hard to explain.. But i'll try my best. I travel through time, and i've seen many horrible things happen to you and your family. All of it started from you joining Eggman. He tricked you into being part of your team, only to send something to separate all of you. This caused you to think they were killed by someone who didn't deserve the blame, and in response, you became someone much more dangerous. That's what i'm trying to prevent."
He replied. He knew that if he didn't reveal enough, this plan wouldn't work.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:20 am

Listen to the ramblings of what he assumes to be a crazy person Zero can't help but laugh hearing the words.      "Silver this full moon can't be good for your head with ideas like that.  Time traveling? What an absurd idea. Its late I'm tired and I have a doctor to kill later. However, you entertain me so I will tell you what. If your so convinced of this bad future how much will you be willing to pay me not too? Eggman has a fortune worth stealing but with a name like Silver you might have some wealth you wouldn't mind sharing".   Zero smiles wondering how this crazy stranger will respond with.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:54 pm

... The other end of the line went quiet. Nothing else was heard.. A weird sound appeared from behind him, and as he looked back, there he was with arms crossed and a serious expression.

"I'm serious."
The light grey hedgehog replied.
"If you and your family don't dip, there will be heavy consequences on your way. I'm not letting the world almost die again."
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:36 am

The jackal is surprised by the appearance of the hedgehog and takes a step back. "You were foolish to show yourself Silver. No one threatens me and lives"!   Dropping the device, he reaches for his sword but growls when he realizes it was in his tent. "I shall fight you with my claws then".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:57 pm

"How hard is it to understand?? I WON'T harm you!"
He kept his position still, not moving a muscle in an attempt to show that he will not fight against the jackal.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:19 am

"Living a life as hard as we have words are just words". His large ears flick as he listens to the nature weary of any other mobians. "You speak nonsense Silver. The only danger we are in is dying in combat or starving".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum