Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual plotting

2 posters

Go down

Casual plotting Empty Casual plotting

Post by C.S.O. Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:28 am

Greetings everyone.

I've been pondering some really simple ideas for a couple of casual rp's and figured I'd lay out some of the general details to see if there's anyone interested in fleshing out further details and then taking part in the end result.

First one I had was for Wolfgang to go and experience a public gym for one of the first times ever. Perhaps he can run into someone more versed in the use of the equipment and assorted weights and join them, and perhaps others, for a workout.

Second one is an offshoot of the first, only going for more of an outdoor centered exercise. Perhaps jogging, running, parkour or some sort of game or activity.

If something more is desired for those first two ideas, there could be some sparring included along the way in either setting. Your character might have to talk Wolfgang into taking part though. Smile

A third idea I had is for Wolfgang to be out trying to indulge in a secret hobby... drawing. Have him out there looking for objects, settings or even people to draw sketches or more detailed pictures of. Could encounter other creators, art enthusiasts or aspiring models in the process.

If any of these ideas strike your fancy, or you have any ideas or suggestions to add in, go ahead and reply here or even send me a PM. I'd be willing to flesh any or all of these ideas into their own rp.

If this gets enough interest and attention, perhaps I'll see about working out some ideas for something more adventurous in the future.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Casual plotting Empty Re: Casual plotting

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:25 pm

I think shrike would be interested in the sparing aspect, he is pretty lack luster with hand to hand combat and seeks to improve upon it.
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:32 am

Wolfgang is definitely not going to be the best teacher for him. Smile He doesn't really have any proper training himself. Just bits and pieces he's picked up along the way, figured out how to use and backed up by his power set.

I'm not sure if Wolfgang will be keen to try and spar with someone a foot taller than him in armour either. Even getting him to approach Shrike in a casual setting will be a challenge because of that as well. Shrike looks like trouble and Wolfgang would like to avoid trouble when possible.

Maybe having someone there to bridge the gap between them would help, or have them get together in a less casual circumstance instead would be a better fit for these two alone.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down