Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors Empty Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:17 pm

[This is the part two of the 1x1 forum Cruel World made by Moving-Grape and Mr.Miles. Please do not interfere if you haven't been called to participate.]

With Sonic's shooting team defeated, and only Silver being able to be rescued by them, two important prisoners were left by Eggman's clutches; Kory and Infinite

Infinite sees their retreat as a big betrayal, especially because the doctor has trapped who looked like his caretaker and friend, and they couldn't even take her back to safety first. And the worst of all, someone with almost the same appearance as the one who killed his squad was walking around the hallways, reminding him of the constant trauma from the burnt corpses of his old team. As for Kory, she was still in the form of her Chaos Siren, trapped in a study tube as she pouts in both anger and sorrow, not being able to use her powers to escape, upsetting both the host and the parasite.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors Empty Re: Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:19 am

Infinite has been caged for a week in the Death Egg. Four days he has been giving water and food but for the last three none was provided. The image of Silver being rescued and Infinite watching the ship take off abandoning him in this hellish place. The jackal sits in a corner hugging his tail starving and having an intense thirst.                                                                                                                                         Infinite cries on his tail as the stress of the events and his dead squad flow through his damaged mind. He puts his hand on his head and yells as he remembers his friends and the figure that killed them.  That figure had thrown him in this cell as Eggman had taunted Infinite.                                                                                                                  The jackal hopes Kory wasn't involved as that water creature thing looked like a goat. Whatever it is the doctor must be focused on it if he has been left to rot alone in this cell.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors Empty Re: Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:32 pm

The Chaos Siren looked at Eggman with spite as he typed on one of the computers about his discovery. Chaos Sirens were said to be a myth for many years until he finally found one in his own base.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:56 pm

Eggman has been studying the Siren for the last 7 days. He is logging down his research as he cross references the myths surrounding them. His plan to get rid of Silver had failed but he now has her instead. "Soon little creature I will unlock your secrets".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:12 pm

She scoffs while crossing her arms.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:23 pm

Eggman just laughs at her as he types away.
Meanwhile back on Mobuis life has returned to normal despite Kory and Infinite being trapped in space by the mad doctor.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:38 pm

Sonic was struggling with the guilt of having left Infinite and Kory for too long in the hands of the doctor, trying to figure out what to do and how to save them. He's been planning for the past week but his plans were failing. He tried using his emerald again but the Chaos Siren was still stuck and could not leave by normal means like this. Everything was complicated.. How will it work?
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:51 pm

Silver approaches Sonic. He sees the struggle Sonic is going through. Nobody deserves to be in Eggman's hands especially dangerous beings. "It's not your fault Sonic, sometimes we stumble and fall. We will pick ourselves up and we will continue to fight his tyranny. When the time is right, we will we save them". 
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:52 pm

"I know, i just... "  He sighed.
"I can't believe i had to leave both of them behind.. I couldn't do it. Infinite is probably furious and.. I don't know if Kory is even conscious of the situation she's in! I don't even know if both her and her Chaos Siren aren't killing each other at this point!"
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:11 pm

"I know Sonic. But they are tough. It took our entire team to stop Infinite and Kory fought him in her own. We will save them Sonic". Silver hugs Sonic in an effort to comfort him. "Thank you for saving me".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:12 pm

Sonic smiled in the comfort of his friend's hug.
"Of course, Silv. You're welcome. And thank you too.."
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:41 pm

Infinite sits in his cell stomach growling and his mouth dry. For three days he wasn't brought any thing to eat or drink. The jackal believes he will suffer a slow painful death for failing the doctor years ago. The only comforting thought is that soon he will be with his family again.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:34 pm

Suddenly, the same hedgehog he saw earlier walked by his cell. He stopped to stare at him in silence as the only thing he could do was threaten him with his eyes.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:45 pm

Infinite glares at him with his single eye. "Have you come to watch me starve Shadow, Or do you plan on finishing the job"?
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:48 pm

The hedgehog pointed to his yellow stripes for a moment, and then finally deciding to break the silence.

"I'm honestly surprised you haven't connected the dots this whole time."
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:55 pm

"YOU..You fucking bastard"! Infinite despite feeling weak by the lack of substance runs to the barred door. "I will fucking kil you"!. He yells as loud as a dry mouth can
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:58 pm

"Honestly i'm not surprised that you're reacting like that despite your current situation.. I also advise you to shut up before the doctor tries to dissect you like he's going to do with that water girl."
He takes a few steps away as he turned his back to him.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:01 am

"I don't care about that. What I do care about is why you fucking slaughtered us. We didn't do anything to you and it's clear your working for him like we did. Did you want us out so you could be by his side"?
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:02 am

He turned his head to him, looking at him by the corner of his eye.

"I've been with him longer than your little squad."

He then began walking away in silence.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:06 am

Infinite yells at him trying to get his attention. He needs to know what happened that night. Tears start to fall from his eyes as the footsteps get quieter.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:11 am

As he leaves, he keeps remembering how his squad died, but he also remembered his words and Kory's fur sample she took from that same hedgehog.. Maybe he means that he was there from the same source.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:17 am

The jackal lays on the ground holding his head as he yells in frustration. He is close to finding out what happened but he doesn't know what.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:24 am

But then.. It hit him. "I've been here longer than your squad"... The red over the yellow, the way he said "Something i'm supposed to destroy", the fact that he is here and not ANYWHERE else! He is accepted here! Like he WORKS here... He was sent by the doctor.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:34 am

Infinite yells even harder as the realization hits. His friends died because the doctor sent him. He doesn't know why. "We were loyal. I'm sorry for everything my friends". He just cries as his mind cracks even more
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:39 am

He couldn't leave that pass. Not anymore. Not that everything was taken from him once again. He needs justice, he needs strength, he needs power. And as his mind cracks open, both the Chaos Siren and Kory were trying to think of a way to escape. Half of the Siren's face revealed Kory's face as she looked around.

".. We're really in it now huh.. We can't stay here tho! We gotta get Infi outta here!"

The Siren's half of their face pouts a little.

"Look if ya think ya can't do it i understand, but you could at least try, can't ya?!"
She replied to the Siren, who just looked away unsure.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next