Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors - Page 3 Empty Re: Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:14 am

A white water hand holds his torso before he could. Sky was using her magic to stop him while half of her face was revealing Kory's.

"Sorry Infi.. But we can't let you."
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors - Page 3 Empty Re: Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:16 am

Infinite looks enraged at her actions. "You have one chance to let go and leave".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:39 am

"DUDE I- UGHHHH!! Fine. But stay where i can see you. I don't want to hurt you again.. I'll go search for Eggman to see if he's planning shit."

Sky lets him go and Kory now takes full control of her body again as Sky goes back to the emerald. She runs away immediately.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:44 am

Infinite follows her. He needs to find the Doctor yo getvthe ruby. And his body needs food and water soon. He can feel his body starve and its not pleasant.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:46 am

Kory looks at him in worry, then pulls something out of her bag. It was a water bottle and two cinnamon rolls. She gave both to him while they continued their path.

"Here, it'll feed you for a few minutes into this mess."
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:53 am

"Thanks but this won't save you". He quickly devors the rolls before chugging the bottle until its empty
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:55 am

Medium tears come out of her angered eyes.

"UGH!!."
She yells as she turns away, wiping her eyes out.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:01 am

Infinite is more concerned about Eggman. "Doctor! Are you alright"? He goes to check on him
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:02 am

He was laying down, breathing heavily.

"T-That.. Thing...! It's-.. Amazing.!"
He said as he tried to breathe normally.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:12 am

Infinite helps him to his feet. "Yes doctor it is impressive I must say".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:17 am

Eggman sees that Kory is about to cry while seeing this.
"What is it, little goat? Doesn't have your little water friend with you anymore?"
He mockingly asked her.

Kory just turned around and covered her watering eyes with both her hands.
"I'm going to.. Close my eyes.. S-stay quiet... And l-let you whatever yo-u wanted to do Infi... J-just... Don't tell me what happened when you're done."
Her body is slightly shaking from fear and sorrow. She's trying not to cry harder.

Eggman chuckled.
"Awww, how adorable."
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:24 am

"Doctor I escaped only to ask you to give me another chance" He points to empty chest. "I'd like to have the ruby back please. I will serve you better this time". He bows in respect
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:26 am

"Ohoho, why do you need it? When i let you all in i thought that despite having that ruby you were able to destroy people with your own hands. But i can see, that you can't even move a finger without using its potential. Not to mention, weren't you on your little house arrest with her? What will the others think?"
He asked with a big smirk on his face.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:32 am

"Their opinions don't matter. Please I will not let you down again. I am aware of the other Shadow type. I won't let my anger control me again".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:36 am

He takes the ruby out of one of his pockets, calmly handing it to him.

"Then it's yours again. Let's see if you're still worthy."
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:41 am

Infinite smiles as he holds it. "I will be waiting for the surgery Doctor. Thank you". He leaves the room but not before looking at Kory
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:45 am

All he could hear while leaving the room was Eggman's steps and Kory's knees hitting the floor as her sobs start echoing through the corridors. She doesn't know what to do anymore. He can also hear Metal Sonic walking in and stopping in front of her, but that's all he could hear.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:48 am

An hour later Silver knocks on Sonics door in a hurry. "SONIC! METAL HAS BEEN DETECTED NEARBY"!
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:54 am

He quickly opens the door.
"I'M READY! LET'S GO!"

And so they ran to the north of Station Square ready for duty with their shooting team ready. And they were right! But he was now accompanied by Infinite while they just got there. Sonic was shocked to see his return like that, but he was also extremely worried about Kory.

"Infinite?! What the hell are you doing?! Where is Kory?!"
He asked as his team pointed their guns at both.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:04 am

Infinite is wearing his mask and the ruby is on his chest. " I wouldn't worry about her just yet. I have news about Shadow. It was a clone or something that killed my squad. I leave you alive today because I have work to do. The next time we meet will be as I destroy the very world that provides suffering for its inhabitants". Badniks approach with Kory restrainted. "Enjoy what time you all have left".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:40 pm

He sees Kory seemingly unconscious and dashes towards her to help. She's still alive, just not being able to respond.

"Why?! Why this all of the sudden?! I thought we were helping you!!"

Some of the other soldiers helped Sonic on bringing Kory back to consciousness.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:25 pm

The jackal continues to hover above everyone.
"You tried to help me but now it's my turn to help. I have some buisness to take care odd but soon I will end the suffering in this world".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:57 pm

"Whatever you're doing, we won't let you!! ATTACK!!"
And so the soldiers go for their kill while Sonic runs with Kory in order to find a safe spot for her.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:21 pm

Infinite laughs as he creates copies of others to attack the soldiers. Metal uses his claws on unfortunate Mobians in his path
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:57 pm

They continued fighting mercilessly, but the fight was alarming the other Mobians in the area so they all began evacuating further away from the area as fast as possible. It was like history was repeating itself, and it was becoming another big hassle.. If only there was some way to stop him again.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next