Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors - Page 7 Empty Re: Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors

Post by Moving-Wine Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:10 pm

"Sure. And in case yer already thinkin' of bonkin' him on the head, CUT IT. AH AIN'T ALLOWING IT."
She looks at him in fury while she stops on her way to the table where her Chaos Emerald is.

"I'm gonna launch mahself like a canon ball ta space and get his ais. He got through a lot, Sonic. Y'all have no idea."
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors - Page 7 Empty Re: Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors

Post by Mr.Miles Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:14 pm

Sonic laughs as he hears the plan. "You do realize space is cold and you can't breathe up their. We have a ship and a crew. It's safer with us". He holds out a gloved hand.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:18 pm

"Chief, ah have a Chaos Emerald. Remember the fact that all seven of these gave you the ability ta breathe in space with Chief Shadow."
She raised an eyebrow at him with a hand on her hip.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:41 pm

"Seven, not one. We should keep these hidden away from him anyway. Come with us together. I will let you lead this mission".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:43 pm

She stays quiet for a moment.

"Chief.. Do you know what a Chaos Siren is?"
She crossed her arms.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:55 pm

"An old rumored curse brought on by greed? Yeah what about it"?
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:59 pm

She grabs her Chaos Emerald while still looking at Sonic's eyes with a serious look.

"Sky, take over."
She commanded. And so, Sky the Chaos Siren slowly took over Kory's body. Sky winked at him in silence as she gently smiled.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:02 am

Sonic stares at this speechless. "What in chaos is that!? Kory you alright?
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:26 am

Sky nodded at him, and revealed Kory's face on her body for him.

"Yea man it's all fine. This is Sky, the Chaos Siren i have under my control. Ever wondered why i always kept the White Emerald with me? well this is why."
She smiled calmly.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:40 pm

Sonic recovers as he calms himself from the shock. "When all registered is over we need to chat about this. If you know what your doing I won't stop you but I'm going with Shadow to assist the team. See you up there".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:43 pm

"See ya up there, Chief."
She smiled.

"Sky, swoop back."
And Sky slowly got back to the White Emerald as Kory left it on the table and went back to work on her calculations.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:32 pm

While all of this is going on fa away deep in the dand filled deserts Infinite flies high in the air overlooking the cliffs observing for any signs of life
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:23 pm

In a far away ring of mountains, he can see something. Looked like a small tent. He could see it through a gap in one of the mountains.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:29 pm

Smiling under his mask he continues his approach though he gets closer to the ground but not touching it. "Soon I shall return home".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:35 pm

Getting closer, he could recognize most of the village inside that ring of mountains. The dens were still there, and those little shop tents were still around, but there were more of them, and now they have a big well at the very corner of the mountain ring, and a big bell post at the center of the village. Time sure flies.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:51 pm

Memories flash in his mind as he sees his old home. The time he spent growing up here with his friends and family. Soon they will no longer suffer in this world. He stays in the air but the bell rings as people see him and alert the village. Even this far from society news about him nust have reached even here.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:09 pm

Many guards brought up their spears and some prepared their bows to shoot as many arrows as they can at him, even if he was too far away from their reach.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:21 pm

Infinite just laughs as he slowly approaches the center of the village. He raises his hands to seem harmless. "Greetings everyone. Is this how you treat a fellow pack member?"
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:36 pm

"What are ya rambling on about?!"
One of the guards yelled.

"You're no member of ours!! You're a monster!!"
Another one yelled as well.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:48 pm

Most of the villagers watch the situation as they stand behind the guards.
Infinite turns his attention to one of the jackals that spoke to him. "Oh but I am not a monster Radar. Have none of you ever thought of why I never conquered this place 7 years ago. Out of the entire planet I kept this place a secret from the Doctor. I was born here and I lived amongst many of you. It certainly has grown since I was here".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:04 pm

"... Who even are you?"
Asked Radar.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:07 pm

Infinite laughs as he removes his mask. "You don't even recognize your old dear cousin? I thought we was family Radar".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:36 pm

"... Zero?!"
The others gasp in shock to see him again. But they're not only shocked, they're disappointed.

"What in Chaos happened to you?!"
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:07 pm

"Life happened. Since we left all we faced out there was suffering and hardships. Shadow killed the others but left me alive with the guilt. I have returned to fix the mistake known as life."
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:13 pm

".. He's gone mad. SHOOT HIM!!"
Radar commanded, and soon the other soldiers began shooting their arrows at them while the ones with the spears launched them off.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next