Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third time's the charm. Maybe? Possibly?

2 posters

Go down

Third time's the charm. Maybe? Possibly? Empty Third time's the charm. Maybe? Possibly?

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:58 pm

Welp, gonna try once more to be a tad more active. For those that know me, i doubt i need any introductions

For those that do not, I'm Cyril, a long time member of this place. I used to be the most active during the time that Burn was still the admin of this place, during which my character Cyril was more often than not responsible for all kinds of chaos during chatbox rps~

Though his design has come a rather long way since then. If i ever find the motivation to properly write out his biography i might share it here. (Here as on the forum. Not here as in this particular thread)
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Third time's the charm. Maybe? Possibly? Empty Re: Third time's the charm. Maybe? Possibly?

Post by KingOfGames Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:58 pm

Heya Cyril! Welcome back to the forum, nice to have ya! As you can see, the administration has changed quite a bit since you were last around, but we do our best!

I think I recall you having a post asking for the discord, but I don't see you there currently, so, if you want to be invited back, don't hesitate to ask!
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Third time's the charm. Maybe? Possibly? Empty Re: Third time's the charm. Maybe? Possibly?

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:38 pm

Hmm, sure. Why not. Might as well take a peek at the server again.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down