Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oops, I fell off the earth (again!)

3 posters

Go down

Oops, I fell off the earth (again!) Empty Oops, I fell off the earth (again!)

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:13 am

Ahaha, so remember a few years ago when I had already returned from a several year hiatus? And then proceeded to not be active again? Haha, funny that, life happened... again...

Straight up, I already had a lot on my plate, and I guess whenever I had come back the second time, I had sort of distanced myself away from anything sonic/oc related and neglected to say anything, which wasn't cool at all! And I've gotta be honest, coming up on my last year of undergrad and immediately closing in on graduate school prooooobably doesn't bode well for forum activity on my end. BUT! I have had an increased drive to do things sonic oc related for a few months now, and for some reason this forum never came to mind... until now! So, I'm back! Probably!

Besides music oriented stuff, I'm slooowly wiggling my way into art, so maybe that's another craft I'll learn while I'm here too? Oh, speaking of art! All of the art that I post of my characters or whatever will either be commissions that I bought, or my own art! I will absolutely provide credentials to the original artists wherever and whenever.

I think that's it? I really, actually hope that I'll keep to my word and stay a little more active this time! I honestly miss roleplaying so much, and this format might be what I need! If there's any questions, or if I haven't replied to something in a hot minute, please do not hesitate to PM me, or to reach me on Discord or Twitter! I have my usernames on those platforms in my signature, and I generally try to respond as often as I can!

Now I gotta just... clean up posts from almost a decade ago... hooh, yikes, wish me luck!!
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Oops, I fell off the earth (again!) Empty Re: Oops, I fell off the earth (again!)

Post by KingOfGames Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:00 am

Yo! Welcome back to the forum! Nice to see you!
Though uh, things have changed a bit as you might have noticed, starting with a change in management. (Hi, hello)

And also, we got a Discord! let us know if you wanna get in that.

Hope you'll have fun!
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Tyson_the_Comet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Oops, I fell off the earth (again!) Empty Re: Oops, I fell off the earth (again!)

Post by Wolf478 Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:13 am

Hiya Tyson! It has indeed been a hot minute since you've been around! Heck, longer than I've even been around, but that's ok!

As KingOfGames said before, we have indeed had quite the managerial change as of late, with a fresh set of forum staff (Including myself). No need to feel pressure about old happenings, I've cracked onto some spring cleaning and quite a lot of RP topics have been moved to Archives.

Either way, it's great to have a golden oldie back around to show us newbies how its done! 8D I hope we're able to keep things exciting for you

~Wolf478
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Tyson_the_Comet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:40 am

Oh absolutely! At the time of posting it's getting a bit late, but I would definitely like to join the server. Just lemme know what I gotta do and I'll get to it whenever I can!
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down