Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death knight's calling: the end of the earth

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Death knight's calling: the end of the earth Empty Death knight's calling: the end of the earth

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:16 am

The end has finally come and it's hell on earth. Demons and zombies roam the planet, as well as a few survivors. One of the survivors is a death knight, once dead by a disaster brought back to find any survivors and bring them to the safety of his fortress. In order to protect humans and mobians alike. He offers them a place as a living death knight like he once was. He needs all the help he can get.

I'll set up post order after everyone signed up. You have a choice. You can be a death knight and help save survivors or man the castle and help protect the fortress
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Death knight's calling: the end of the earth Empty Re: Death knight's calling: the end of the earth

Post by Azrael Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:48 pm

The lands have burned,
Living and dead walk the planet,
The survivors do their best to over come the dead
But the dead have more numbers.

A wolf in black armor stood on the wall of a fortresss looking out to the land before him. A sword stuck in the floor next to him. Runes carved into the blade, his eyes glow a deep blue.

It is my duty now to save what is left of this world.
And only the dead and demons stand in my way.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Death knight's calling: the end of the earth Empty Re: Death knight's calling: the end of the earth

Post by Angered-Fluff Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:43 pm

Flame- Death Knight

"ur...urgh...." It has been a long battle. All of her brothers and sisters went insane or turned into those...things. Her black armor clinked softly as she stumbled upon the earth, dragging behind her a large battle axe.

Why did she not turn like the rest? Why not her? Her form shook as she neard the castle. She could smell the hostility there, balanced out with the safe haven like aura. She felt her throat clench,and she swallowed down the stone with unease.

The helmet upon her head masked her face, but its runes betrayed her demonic origins.A few more steps, and finally she could not take it any longer, the journey was far to long. The demon fell to her knees, then layed face down in the dust.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:13 pm

'Your almost there sister' echoed a voice in her mind. 'The safety of the fortress is not far.'

~

Titan shadowsong~ last living survivor of kitnsui village.

Titan sat on the top of te castle looking around the expansive landscape that he once called home. His family no longer alive besides ignis who was now a death knight, and his half sister amber. He sighed. He had no where else to go. And becoming a death knight wasn't and option.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:59 pm

Flame grunted, and slowly lifted herself up to see a shadow envelop her sight. She weakly raised her head, before everything went black.
----
"Titan!" Ember ran up the steps, her curled spines bouncing with her. "Ignis found someone outside the fortress!"
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:05 pm

Really!?does he know who it is... " Titan asked frantically. 

~

Ignis hovered over the death knight lifting her up. "Amber I'm bringing her back to th castle, tell Roxas"

Roxas was the leader death knight and creator of the safe haven.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:44 pm

"No, but he's bringing her back the the castle"Amber then dashes back down the stairs.

"Roxas, Ignis found someone outside, and he's bringing her back" Her words are jumpy, excited. She still had no clue who was underneath that helmet.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Roxas smiled. "Good this death knight you may remember amber. But I won't spoil the surprise."

Titan followed amber. At this point amber and ignis were his brother and sister. For he managed to get at least this to out of kitnsui alive.

Ignis Came in. As her helmet fell his eyes widened "amber! It's your mom!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:03 pm

Amber looked confused at Roxas's words, before Ignis's own echoed through the castle. "M_mom?" She slowly approached the two in the entrance hall..

Flame breathed slowly, exhausted. She most likely had minor wounds as well, as her armor had several dents and scratches.

Amber gasped at the sight. "She's....alive? And a Death Knight?"
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:28 pm

Titan jumped down. "Come on lets get her to a bed and let her rest "he said helpin ignis carry her.

Ignis looked to amber. "Come on amber"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:34 pm

Amber quickly follows, still trying to process the situation.

Flame's ear twitched, feeling the mix of energies around her."...nn.."
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:41 pm

"Easy aunts flame"ignis said as he and Titan layed her down

"Easy cuz don't hurt yourself now" Titan said. "Or should I call you mom." He seemed confused.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:49 pm

"ngh.....Either's fine..."Flame smirks weakly. "Oof! Hey there lil girl..."

Amber hugged her mother tightly, nuzzling under her chin despite the armor.

Flame smiled. "Hey where are the rest of my hugs?"She opens up her arms for a group hug.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:09 pm

Ignis joined hugging flame. But Titan stood back. "Have you heard from dad at all. Or sissy?" He asked

Ignis looked to flame. "And my dad... Is he alive too"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Flame sighed. "Cinder's gone...He was one of the first to go insane..." She gestures to the axe on the floor. "He even took my scythe... I haven't seen Az or Sissy since this whole thing started...Where's Cilia? You didn't question where she was..."

Amber stayed quiet.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:52 pm

Ignis shook his head. "An angel vanguard came for mom an hour after we got here. I haven't seen her in weeks."

Titan sighed. Walking away going back to his perch.

Roxas walked in. "Welcome flame."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:22 pm

"Damn...."The demon sighed, then her ears pricked when Roxas entered the room."Ah, Roxas! I wondered why that voice was so familiar! It's been too long my dear friend..." She replied with a tired smile.

Amber quietly disappeared, going to prepare some tea for everyone.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:20 pm

Roxas smiled. "Good to see you again flame. I haven't seen your husband yet. But your nephew makes a great knight"

Ignis blushed. 

Titan sat on the roof waitin for any sign of his father and sister.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:43 pm

Flame chuckled. "He must get it from his mother"She joked lightly.

Amber knocked on the trapdoor leading to the roof, carrying a tray of hot tea in her other hand.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:53 pm

((Am I allowed to jump in? .3.))
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:21 pm

(Jump on in burn)

Ignis sighed. "Please don't joke about mom"

Titan opened the hatch. "Hey sis"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:39 pm

And little did anyone suspect, there was a demon there with them. Observing... poof, Reaper. Woo. Glowing red scythe. All the fun stuff!
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:29 pm

"Well,I was joking about your father really, but I'll stop.." Flame chuckled slightly, before violently coughing into her fist."ugh...all this damn dust....."She didn't even notice Reaper there.

Amber smiled. "Hey, I made some tea, and I thought you'd might want some"
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:54 pm

Titan smiled. "Ya thanks amber." He takes a cup. "If you don't mind me asking... Do you miss having dad and sissy around?"

Ignis sighed. "Mom could bring dad back... I know she could"

Roxas sat watching the family. "What now reaper" he growled. Knowing the demon was hidden there
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:33 pm

"...Hmph." Said the demon, as he stepped out of the shadows allowing himself to be visible, spinning the scythe around in his fingers effortlessly. "Don't mind me. I'm just... observing. By the by... I haven't sensed Azrael's prescence in a long time." He said, eyes underneath that mask completely hidden by the hellforge steel. "What about you lot?"
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next