Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell on Earth

+3
Azrael
Caliburn
lady-tragedy
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hell on Earth Empty Hell on Earth

Post by lady-tragedy Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:18 pm

That demons walked the mortal plane was no secret, but that they had their own city, hidden behind their magical wards from mortal eyes was an entirely other fact. Infernus Rogo was a demon city in every sense of the word. The buildings where modern and made of black obsidian, laced with glowing veings of red. The demons went about their business as people did in every other city. Except ofcourse, normal people werent 9ft tall, or quick snakes with spider like legs.

Ofcourse the majority had taken a mobian form, but there were a lot of them who looked like they came right out of a freakshow or horror movie, behemots and imps. The entire city smelled of sulfur and burned amber.

Surprisingly there were quite a few mortals there, though unsurprisingly they were usualy with a demon and had a collar on them like some sort of pet.

---------------------

Two hooded figures made their quick way across the market, staying close to one another. Their cloaks were a faded grey and with all the manners of dress that went about the city, they hardly stood out amongst the rest.

"Faith..."the shorter of the two hissed, a white glove reaching out to tug at the others cloak"Faith, they're selling people! people Faith!". The voice of the cloaked figure was obviously female and obviously mortified by what she was seeing. The taller one though, jerked the cloak out of her companions hand. "We have neither the time, power or resources to do something as stupid as trying to save them.. we'd wind up dead". Faith was obviously female as well and not pleased with her companions whining.

"Eyes on the prize Wick, we can't get side tracked..". "But..". "I said we can't!"
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Hell on Earth Empty Re: Hell on Earth

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:44 pm

might i join?i find this interesting.)

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:55 pm

((sure no need to ask, its an open rp ))
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:08 pm

And wandering through the city happened to be a figure who did slightly stand out.

Wearing extremely heavy chunks of hellforge armor, gauntlets, helmet, all sorts, with some weird kind of cloak around it so they were barely seeable, was a demon, like most of the others.

Baring the Nox Umbra insignias, or more known, the Shadow Blades, the demon halted at the sight of the people being sold, folding his arms with a little clunk, the scythe on his back jilting a bit. It had no glow to it since it wasn't in his hands, though it looked very ominous and had bloodstains on it.

Taking notice of the duo however he turned towards them for a splitsecond, close enough to actually hear that they were mortified by what they were seeing... 

"Hmmmm..." The demon said to himself, quietly, just observing the duo at that point.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:41 pm

A fox walked through the the city with the civilian crowd. A demon hunter hiding in plain sight. For being a demon had it's perks, but he hide his name. The name was lea gardna seller of swords. A traveling smith with seven tails and a mask of hell forge steel around his muzzle. He carried a bag full of perfectly forged blades. He set up shop and listened to the demons chat. He was out of connection with his kind and most of the time he knew little of how his kin worked. But with a new name and face it was a lot easier to slip past his enemies and into with friends he made. Lea smiled "let's see what we hear today"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:03 pm

A black wolf walked the streets of Infernus Rogo,his coat pulled tight.he had a crimsion star on the back of his neck.he rolled his shoulders as he came to an apartment.the nob turned,and the door opened.he hurried inside,as the door slamed shut ebhind him

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:16 am

Floating above, a demonic goat spirit stared darkly at the activities below. It's four horns twisted but shattered from a bitter fight. It's anger was greater then most demons.

"Foil not once but twice!" it snarled with a feminine voice, "By a backwater in bred of a fool no less!"

She looked about the crowd and snarled "Will there be one who's body I can take for my own? I must get my revenge, at any cost!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:52 am

"But what good are we if we can't even help these people"Wick muttered, looking around uneasily before yelping startled as her partner grabber he by the front of her cloak and pulled her face to face, unaturaly red eyes burning into her own fire colored ones. Faith wore contacts to fit in better, Wicks eyes where naturally the color of fire allowing her to sort of blend in appearance wise.

"Shut.up.."Faith's voice was tight and she spoke through gritted teeth, her eyes slowly shifting to Reaper as he watched them"We're being watched..". At that Wick seemed to stiffen a little and seeing her realisation the other slowly released her grip before giving Reaper a dull, bland look as if saying 'what?'.

"Lets go... we need to find a merchant who might have some information about what we need.."Faith muttered. "Oh, how about that one?"Wick said pointing out the seven tailed fox and his blades"He seems... sort of normal?". Faith gave her a look before rolling her eyes"sure.. why the hell not... just let me do the talking..".

They made their way over to Lea's stand and Faith lowered her hood, revealing she was an almost black grey fox, her raven hair tied back in a practical braid, there was a small blade hidden in the band that held it together but it looked like a simple hair ornament"Hi, I need some information, think ya can help me?".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:39 pm

Lea looked up from his blades. "Depends on what you wish to know" Lea said "if it's blades I know the perfect one for the both of you.... But that is not what you want come sit have some tea and I will see what I know" he said setting up chairs for the two and heated up a tea pot. He smiled behind the metal mask he wore. "Best not let reaper see you if don't want to be seen."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:00 pm

There were three demons in particular who were there today, and their appearances were the least mobian things there according to the little group here. Rather, the three were known as the Council Of Misfortune. Chaos, Disease, Betrayal. Each one a heavy representation and personification of their 'title'. These three were Soul Dealers, collected contracts and souls in the mortal world in exchange for particular goods in the markets. They were cruel, deceiving and outright terrifying.

The first, Chaos. Namesake? Tumult. A collection of bright and playful colours in the shape of a four-armed rather bloated four-winged figure. Also known for ruling Station Square at one point before being 'killed'. Now known as... nothing. It (or, well, rather goes off as a 'he' these days for simplicity sake) vanished from the Council, and had returned since a few months ago. Refuses to answer why. Funnily enough the demon has a family now, go figure. But in this city, his mobian figure was dust in the wind. A large, towering (to an average mobain anyway) multicoloured beast, lips curled into a black grin, eyes as red as blood if one would mind the terrible cliche. Four arms hung from its bloated, fattened body and two more clawed hands protruded from the top of its head, snapping at the thick air. Its thickened, plated tail dragged across the ground as its wings, two angel-like and two demon-like, flapping lightly with each step, the demon arching a brow every now and again as it viewed the goods on sale.

The second, Disease. Also known as Malady. In mobian form, perhaps the sickly hedgehog with the pimples and the pale skin would be more worrysome than anything, but in this city where a disguise was nothing, this creature was disgusting. A four legged horse-like creature hung its head over a stall it owned, swinging its skull every now and again to possible customers like a slow pendulum. Yet it was less horse-like than a fly was like a dragon. There was a jagged grin abnormally stretching to the very back and beyond its head, twisting and turning in unnatural ways a mouth should normally be. Eyes, what eyes? Rather, there were simply six hole in its head, a deep, black tunnel which lead to an endless abyss, placement similar to that of a spider. Its neck was bony and thin, impossibly holding up that distorted head as it swung from side to side, snake-like tongue lolling out from its gigantic maw. Bones could be seen, its ribs poking out, pimples and spots evident, body twisting up and down in so many ways a normal mobian would have their spine and bones snapped in various places from trying to reenact it, disjointed, thin limbs barely holding it up as its hands at the end of it were twisted backwards, as were the feet. It it were to start walking, it'd be similar to that of a spider crawling along the walls. On its back, two insect-like wings.

And the final was Betrayal; named Perfidy, who lingered next to the not-horse-like insect... thing demon whatever it was. Her head a beautiful maiden, long blonde hair and the most wonderful blue eyes one could ever come across, skin as soft as velvet and lips perked and red as roses. This head, however, was attached to a gigantic bloated maggot, the head stuck onto the top and partially enveloped by the wriggling grey mass beneath. Thick, fat-filled arms flopped against the pavement as did its attempt for feet, the size of this wriggling, thick creature the size of roughly two mobians stacked atop each other. The beautiful maiden head seemed completely static, devoid of any life and seemed to not move an inch, remaining constantly with that seductive stare on those passing by, eyes not moving. The only sign this thing was alive was the occasional disgusting squelch which could be heard from the giant maggot thing, and the wriggling movement every now and again.

On the stall itself for Perfidy and Malady, were jars. Within them were souls. For this was not a stall where one could but, no. Rather, they were looking for trade. If you had a good item which they wanted, you could exchange it for a soul of your liking. If your item was not worthy, you were turned away. Elderly souls, newborn souls, teenage souls (and there were quite a lot of those!). This stall was seated in front of the swordsman, and the two revolting creatures would sometimes turn to the mobain demon with judgmental sneers - well, only that from Malady. They didn't know where Tumult had gone. He was starting to irritate them these days, not keeping up to the Council's expectations. How bothersome for the two.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:05 am

The angry demon spirit looked down and muttered "A sword seller near those foul demons? Either he has no fear or no brains...But why does he look like someone I've met before?...."

The spirit floated around above the action and muttered "Come on Esper, Think! Where did you see one like that?!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:08 am

I think I may drop out.I feel the size of the posts are out of my league ^^' later!

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:17 am

The fox grinned at him, tapping the side of her nose"While a girl can never have enough blades I'm not here for them, tempting as that might be.. we're trying to track down an artifact..". Her eyes travelled back to reaper"A little late for that...my friend is new to the city.. she's not used to the...openess... with which the others conduct themselves.."she shrugged a little"Afraid that tends to draw some attention.

Sure enough Wick had gone back to gawking, well hidden behind the hood of her cloak. She didn't like being close to the pawnshop of souls, or rather she was highly uncomfortable being so close to the foul things that seemed to run it. Her fiery colored eyes pinch a little in worry as she scooted closer to faith.

The fox rolled her eyes as she turned her gaze back to lea"In any case.. tea sounds great"she grinned lightly"especially if it isn't tainted by sulfur or burned amber..". She reached into her cloak a small flash of a golden pin briefly visible. It wasn't a common symbol and not one that many knew. An angel winged sword with latin written on the blade in carefully etched runes.

She pulled a scroll from the cloaks inner pocket, letting it fall shut as she unrolled it to show an illustration of an ornate mirror, demon script describing its qualities."We're trying to find this mirror..".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:43 am

The kitsune looked at the drawing. "The mirror I've seen it's name unknown to me. But I've seen it before. I travel a lot and don't come here often but rumor has it that they keep it in the citadel in the center of the city." He handed them cups. "Tell me children why do you seek suck an artifact. I may be just a blade merchant but I know my artifacts" he grabbed the pot "I hope you don't mind cinnomon and ginseng." He poured their tea. "And if you want my advice for keeping your friend safe. Stay away from reaper. The shadow blade's aren't someone you want to meet up close. But they say he's here on the eye for azrael shadowsong a demonic demon hunter whose hidding somewhere in the city. He may be of some help to you"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:13 pm

"Issss that sssso?" sneered Malady, each syllable hissed through those jagged skin-covered teeth causing the occasional drop of saliva to dribble from its open maw and trail slowly down its sickly green skin. The demon's antennae flicked upwards as those eyeless eyes examined the kitsune, watching his mouth move and chatter and mumble. Its neck stopped swinging, and rather it lowered as the creature pounced from its place, backwards bony hands sliding across the ground before those disjointed thin limbs lowered for another bound, audible clicks and snaps heard with each slight movement from its unnatural body. The second jump was to the building behind the kitsune, its hands digging into the coal black obsidian, sticking like some sort of ooze.

It hung its head over the swordsman, occasionally drooling and dribbling on top of his head as it spoke, wings buzzing in the wind and its head rotating on that pathetic excuse for a neck to a  backwards position, snaps still audible from this disease-ridden foul creature. "Ssssuch a taaalkative group," Malady cackled, the stench of decay and corruption filling from the air from its pores and pimples opening and seeping a thick yellow liquid which gently trickled down its body and onto the ground below at a snail's pace, "Talkety talkety talk. Care ssshaaare it with little ol' meeeee?~"

Perfidy moved, the lumbering grey mass rearing its gorgeous mobian head as it shuffled forward to take the stall, long thick 'tail' leaning against their own building, pushing against it as its body reared itself up, looming over the table of jars, completely still bar the slight movement of the head bobbing up and down.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:01 pm

"Blasted memory!" cursed Esper as she floated above, "Names elude me still!"

She watched as Malady dropped in on the conversation of the sword seller and thought 'I get the feeling that the soul seller is making a big mistake...Wait! I remember it now!!'

She glared down at the sword seller and hissed "Azrael Zexal Shadowsong! What a pity that no one can hear my voice! I'd love to see him get out of this mess!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:17 am

"Ginseng and cinnamon sound fine to me thank you" faith said as she and wick took the cups. "I think I can handle that one just fine though..but I agree its a conflict best avoided...dont want to draw unwanted attention by causing a ruckus.

Her eyes moved to malady as the demon creature had crept closer to them and started talking to them. Her companion made a small strangled and mortified and faith caught her before she could stumble and fall.

While faith could blend in without a cloak, wicks soft angelic colors would be like a big neon sign screaming 'not demon' even if her behavior didnt already.

"Rude" faith commented dryly on malady and shrugged" its rude to eavesdrop on people or to push yourself into a private conversation" she took the scroll and rolled it up before malady could have a good look at it, looking back at lea.

"Any idea where we can find this demonthat hunthunts demons?" She asked, the concept seeming to amuse her.

Meanwhile wick looked around with a frown. Her eyes sliding over tge spirit hovering close by. Like she could feel its pressence but couldn't see or hear it
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:34 am

Lea smirked. Hhe flicked his cloak over his stand and it vanished. "Come follow me. If we wish not to be disturbed by the soul sellers." He gave a glare to malady. "Please let me take you to my home. We will speak more there. And malady shouldn't you be attracting busness. Your customers seem to be passing you by"he said waiting for agreement from the girls. Lea didn't want malady to hear what they would speak of next, for he did know exactly where to find azrael shadowsong.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:58 pm

"Foul soul seller!" cursed Esper as she watched them move away, "I best follow at a safe distance....It seems one of these mortals  know I'm here."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:32 pm

"My paartner can handle thaaat juuust fiiine~!" cackled the demon of disease, gigantic gaping maw opening all the wider as it followed the three with its elongated backwards limbs stuck to the black buildings, its movements scuttled like a very large and very revolting spider, forward and 'hind' legs moving quickly, its wings buzzing and its antennae twitching every now and again as it felt the thick sulphur in the air. The six empty eye sockets locked onto the three, occasionally checking each of them one at a time out of curiosity, "Sssuch a sussspicious bunch, sspeaking of sslaying those who dwell here! Why would you seek sssomeone like that?" It grinned, somehow, and raised its head into the air, in which it coughed up a black smog, burst after burst with each shudder of the long neck, staining the air more so if it were possible. Harmless to the fellow demons of course, or else Malady would have been kicked out a long time ago. Just a foul smell. "Don't mind if I join you, I'm soooo curiousss too~"

Upon their stall, the maggot seemed to recede back into itself, the grey blob-like skin shrinking back into the beautiful mobian head, and colour returning to that form. Thus the demon seemed to morph into mobian shape, and one certainly for... seductivity. Emotion and life returned to that static face as she rolled her bright blue eyes, bright red lips pucking as she leaned forward on the desk, chest resting against it; "Aww boo! Going off without me, Malady? Such a bore you are, leaving me here!" she huffed, fluttering her eyelids as she propped her head up with her hand as she looked over potential customers for the stall, "I wanna go play with the silly dumb mortals and I'm stuck here with stock management! Mmm, you better reward me for this, honey!"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:46 pm

Strange creatures.the kitsune. Coming in a variety of colors and numbers of tails upto a total of nine this race is generally seen as a race of pranksteror tricksters. And as with all other races some kitsune are good,some bad and some are simply themselves. Though,what sets this race apart from all others is their sometimes childishlike curiosty to new things. Pretty much everytime a kitsune notices something he or she either finds interesting or something that is unknown to them they are drawn towards it,driven by their curiosity to learn more about the object of their interest. Of course. this tends to get them into trouble at times...

In a nearby alley,standing in the shadows is a black kitsune,watching the two cloaked females,having been following them for a while now. When they passed Reaper earlier he slipped into a alley,trying to make use of his furcolor to blend in with the shadows.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:24 pm

"Sound like a plan"Faith agreed as she got up, tucking the scroll carefully back into her cloak as she followed the swords salesman. Her companion tailing her with a nervous air about her. Sure enough though, the demon Malady was right behind them.

Faith sighed with a slight flare of drama and turned on her heel to face the demon squarely"look bug... we don't have time to play your games.. we just need to fetch something alright? a damned scrying mirror if that satisfies your curiousity... now shoo, go sell your low quality souls..".

Wick meanwhile shifted uneasily, tucking deeper into her cloak and scooting a little closer to both Faith and Lea. More people where watching them and she didn't like it. "Faith we should just keep moving."she muttered, eyeing Malady uneasily. There was something really wrong and disturbing about that demon.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:33 pm

Lea looked to the girls: "follow me. And stay on my tail or hold onto them just don't get seperated from me" he instructed as they set out leaving malady behind them. He lead them to a building and walked them inside. Shutting the door. "You want to know where to find azrael yes?" He removed his cloak and mask. And the kitsune smiled. "Well you don't have to go very far." The demon hunter said. "Tell me why do you need the demon scrying mirror from the citadel?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:12 pm

"Mmm, lemme think~" he mused for a second with a sneer, leaning in close to the 'demon', before letting out a plume of black smog into their face from the depths of his gullet, "You're still sssuspiciousssss. Sooooo how about I keep following siiiince you want me goooone so badly, hmmmm?" A final cough of black fumes before he raised his head out of the dissipating cloud, giving a firm stretch, bones snapped, joins clicked, and the body twisted and snapped in such unnatural ways which would make any average mobian cringe out of the impossibility.

While they did indeed rush on ahead, it didn't exactly stop the bug-like demon from following shortly behind, those jagged skin-like teeth wide open and drooling yellow puss, body clicking and clacking as its bony hands glanced across the pavement with each slight movement. In fact, gasp and surprise, the scuttling creature was led straight to where they had hid, albeit a door in his way. So the lumbering, skinny creature held its head against the door, antennae lightly flickering and occasionally caressing against the door's material to get a feel of the situation, pun intended.

Meanwhile, a certain colourful four-armed demon loomed over a certain cloaked (and armored) figure, its head-claw things forming into fists and leaning back, black-toothed grin receding on the large fattened demon's face. "Have I met you before?" asked the chaos demon with a tilt of his carnival-coloured head, plated tail thumping against the ground every now and again as both pairs of arms crossed, wings twitching and laying back against his spine once more, "Turn around." Tumult narrowed those red swirling eyes of his as he huffed, tapping the cloaked figure's shoulder, "And if so I have a preposition for you, if you are who I think you are." Pause. "Less of a proposition and more of a question which leads to a proposition."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:11 pm

Meanwhile,while all the talking and making of propositions are going on, the black kitsune is on the move again,following the cloaked ones and demon hunter.  He remains hidden in the shadows but is unable to follow the trio inside the building without being seen. As such he looks around the building for a way in unsees.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next