Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver The Hedgehog Application

2 posters

Go down

Silver The Hedgehog Application Empty Silver The Hedgehog Application

Post by Cheesecake_(Silver) Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:35 am

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
Cheesecake_(Silver)

[b]Age (OOC):[/b]

[b]Character Wishing to Claim:[/b]
Silver The Hedgehog 

[b]Age (IC):[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]
Blaze, Sonic, all of the friends he has made, drawing, and watching cartoons on Saturdays, and boxes ^-^

[b]Dislikes:[/b]
Evil, injustice, pickles, and people hating him

[b]Powers:[/b]
Psychokinesis, (telekinesis with other psychic powers)

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
Using too much of his psychokinesis makes him weak, and in extreme cases, faint 

[b]Personality:[/b]
Silver is a shy-ish cinnamon roll with a heart of gold. He enjoys seeing the ones he loves happy, and avoids confrontation as best as he can. He has a crush on Blaze, but would much rather keep his friendship with her than ruin it by telling her. He considers Blaze to be his best friend, and the only one he can truly rely on. He gets very emotional when faced with difficult situations, or when his friends get hurt, which more or less results in losing control of his powers, but Blaze has always been there to help him when this happens.

[b]History:[b]
Born 186 years after the release of Iblis, Silver and Blaze were the last of the freedom fighters who kept Iblis at bay. When Mephiles, a strange being taking the form of a Hedgehog, offered them a way to save their dying future. With the use of a Chaos emerald, they travel back in time to the events that preceded the release of Iblis. They are set on a mission to kill the “Iblis Trigger”, known as Sonic The Hedgehog. Blaze is reluctant to join, but goes anyway, hoping to aid Silver and Mephiles. But Silver begins to question whether it is morally right to kill someone, even if it would possibly save their time. Silver then meets Shadow, as they travel in time to find out what really happened, learning of Elise and Mephiles, but also Iblis, who is sealed inside the girl. With this information Silver and Blaze join Sonic on his quest to save Elise, and save the world. They both return to the future to seal Iblis away, but Silver is unable to seal the flames. Blaze volunteers, sealing herself away to another dimension. Silver then joins Sonic, Shadow, and the rest of the gang to defeat Solaris. The events of 06 are reset, and Silver is returned to a brighter future. He appears in a couple of games afterward, but not in any major way.

[b]Do you think you are fit to control this character?[/b]
I have been developing Silver’s character arch for years now in my head. This character is my favorite and i love to role play as him... So yeah, I think I’m fit for him.

[b]Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?[/b]
Yes, I will try to do my best, but will own up to any and all mistakes I make.

[b]Try to get in character[/b]
Cheesecake_(Silver)
Cheesecake_(Silver)
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Silver The Hedgehog Application Empty Re: Silver The Hedgehog Application

Post by Electrisa Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:46 am

Hello! I'm sorry, but I'll need you to correct two mistakes regarding your application.

1. It'd seem you left your "Try to get into character" section empty, and that one's very important to us. If you don't know what it's for, just think of an RP situation, be it something with action or just your character chilling out somewhere, and write as you would write as Silver. Basically give us a sample of your RPing!

2. You've posted the application in the wrong place. Where it's meant to go is This Thread. Please, if possible, re-post your app in that thread, and delete this one.

If you need any help at any point, let me know!
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesecake_(Silver) Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:25 pm

Electrisa wrote:Hello! I'm sorry, but I'll need you to correct two mistakes regarding your application.

1. It'd seem you left your "Try to get into character" section empty, and that one's very important to us. If you don't know what it's for, just think of an RP situation, be it something with action or just your character chilling out somewhere, and write as you would write as Silver. Basically give us a sample of your RPing!

2. You've posted the application in the wrong place. Where it's meant to go is This Thread. Please, if possible, re-post your app in that thread, and delete this one.

If you need any help at any point, let me know!
Hey, thanks for telling me this, sorry I’m new to this whole forum thing. I thought I had included some lines of Silver “dialogue”, but they wouldn’t really have worked since they were mostly some silly phrases and such. Thanks for letting me know, I will fill out the role play section and post it in the right place this time...
Cheesecake_(Silver)
Cheesecake_(Silver)
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum