Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Character Applications

+18
Honey The Cat
SuperFireCatBoy
Codename-Jack
animorphine
Shadow
Electrisa
Jaredthefox92
HalfmoonHex
Chutha
Soundbarriorbreaker
DeuxExDimensia
Mephiles the Dark
azazel_the_incubus
Caliburn
Uncanny-Illustrator
Dregan
ChaoticBou
Spekkal
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Official Character Applications Empty Official Character Applications

Post by Spekkal Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:50 pm

Rules:

• You can only try for characters that are open or Minor characters whose player is inactive.
  • You need to make an application here before you can be even considered for control.
  • You can have 1 Major character and 2 minor if you just pick from the all/game verse. If you pick minors from other verses you are allowed up to 3.
  • You lose control over the Major character if you are inactive with it for too long. (For a main character this is 1 month, for a minor character 3 months)
  • If you are inactive for a while with a minor character and somebody else tries for it you lose control of it.
  • There are 3 people who will judge your app (KingOfGames, TheBardPrincess, Wolf478)
  • You need 2 out of 3 votes to be allowed a minor character and need all 3 votes for a major character.
  • Crossover characters are not allow such as Megaman ones/Rinstar ones/NiGHTS ones ect.
  • If a character that isn't on this https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t2090-official-characters-listing list that you'd like to play PM KingOfGames, TheBardPrincess or Wolf478.
  • Nazo the Hedgehog, Sonic.Exe, Ashura the hedgehog ARE FANCHARACTERS and can't be played by anyone.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
(Name you use on the forum)

[b]Age (OOC):[/b]
(Your own age)

[b]Character Wishing to Claim:[/b]
(Name +Species of the character you wish to play)

[b]Age (IC):[/b]
(The age of the character)

[b]Likes:[/b]
(What does the character like?)

[b]Dislikes:[/b]
(What does the character dislike?

[b]Powers:[/b]
(What powers/Abilities does the character have?)

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
(What are the characters weaknesses?)

[b]Personality:[/b]
(Try to explain what the characters personality is in 10 words or 1 paragraph of at least  6 sentences)

[b]History:[b]
(You have to fill this in. The only way you are allowed to not do it if the official character does not have a known bio at all. Even then try to at least not down all the history just from the games/Tv series or Comics)

[b]Do you think you are fit to control this character?[/b]
(If yes, why?)

[b]Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?[/b]
(Yes or no)

[b]Try to get in character:[/b]
(Write a RP post while being in character)

Last edited by Spekkal on Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications Empty Re: Official Character Applications

Post by Spekkal Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:00 pm

OOC Name (Name you use on the forum): Spekkal

Character Wishing to Claim: Metal Sonic

Age (IC): Unknown. Though I assume not much, considering he's a robot.

Age (OOC): 17 20 (Oh my god I applied for that 3 years ago)

Powers: 
-Black shield, which protects him (for a short time) from damage.
-Super speed, caused by the motors on the back of him. His lithe body makes moving a lot easier.
-Flight, caused once again by the motors. 
-Can send out electrical bolts from his claws.

-Getting stronger, and therefore proving he is better than Sonic in every way.
-Destruction and chaos. Caused by him.
-Power, and being in control

Dislikes:
-Sonic and his friends.
-Eggman, sometimes. A sentient robot isn't usually a good thing.
-Being unable to succeed at destroying the blue blur. It really grinds his gears. Puntotally intended. 

Personality:
Metal Sonic is incredibly intelligent for a robot. Built to be the best by Eggman himself, he eventually developed sentience and a desire for power. This lust makes him ruthless, cold-hearted (and he lacks the heart to begin with) and incredibly aggressive, and will stop at nothing to achieve his goals.
He obsesses over Sonic and being better than him, and holds a powerful desire to replace him as the blue blur. This mission has made him go against Eggman multiple times, and shows that he has a rebellious streak where he will do what he thinks is best only for himself.
Overall, he is incredibly dangerous to be around, and should not be trusted. His goals are his own, and only makes allies as long as it will benefit himself and nothing more.

Weaknesses:
Unknown, though Sonic does a pretty good job of kicking his robotic rear left right and center each time they fight.

History:
Created by the certified genius Doctor Ivo Robotnik, also known as Eggman, Metal Sonic's purpose was to defeat Sonic, their counterpart. Deployed during Eggman's operation to seize Little Planet, he proved himself to be an incredibly powerful asset to Eggman's robotic arsenal, and a terrifying threat to Sonic himself. He proved himself to be able to mimic Sonic perfectly, not only from his actions, but his skills too. Of course, he ultimately fell in defeat to the Blue Blur.
He was rebuilt over the course of several games, the first being Sonic CD, where Metal Sonic was sent back in time to change the future in Robotnik's name. Once again, he was defeated by Sonic. Again and again, throughout various games even as cameos, he never quite claimed victory.
However, this changed on Sonic Heroes. Metal Sonic received an upgrade from Eggman, where he was capable of copying the forums and abilities of those he encountered, similar to Emerl. However, what Eggman didn't expect was that Neo (the upgraded form) would use this for his own means. Taking the appearance of Eggman, he manipulated the events of the various teams, to ultimately receive a gigantic power boost and transform himself into another entity - Metal Overlord. However, with the power of the emeralds, he was defeated through teamwork, and reverted to his original form.
At some point, Eggman claimed the robot once more, and reprogrammed him to be obedient.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Spekkal on Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:41 pm

OOC Name (Name you use on the forum): CyanFoxboy

Character Wishing to Claim: Boubka Frolig

Age (IC): 16

Age (OOC): 16

Powers: 
Ability to control chaos energy

-Fun
-Friends

Dislikes:
-Mean people
-A punch to the face
-Sand between his toes

Weaknesses:
Boubka is very naïve and that sometimes makes him a bit stupid or too brave. For example, he could for example sign up a character app for a character that is already an FC.

Do you think you are fit to control this character?
Yes. It basically has my name on it

Why should you in particular control this character, and no-one else?
Because this fancharacter is amazing and I probably know who can control him the best

Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?
Well of course. Rping should be fun for everyone involved. Not just me. I have to stay in my character so that others can enjoy the RP too. If I ruin RP's by too many mistakes, I ask you guys to please take away my rights for the character. (I answered this one seriously, now that I actually create it for Bou, it looks pretty useless)

Try to get in character:
"Noooo...." He held his pillow on his head. "Noooo...." He didn't wanna leave his bed. He wanted to lay in there and do nothing for the day. He slowly went out of bed fully in disagreement of himself. He looked through the window. "Hey isn't that..." Yep. It was Alina. "CRUD" He quickly put on his clothes and ran off the stairs, almost tripping. He saw Luka just making breakfast for herself. She said something to him, but he couldn't hear it, he had already snitched her breakfast and was now going outside. He looked around. "Where could she be?..." He said while eating Luka's breakfast. She wouldn't mind right? He heard a yell coming from inside the house, but he couldn't care less. OH HEY! There she is! A brown haired, brown furred creature was walking on the sidewalk. He ran to the figure and yelled. "HEY! ALIN-" It was somebody else. It actually wasn't even female. He rubbed his eyes. His vision must've blurred when he just came out of bed. "Oh well...Let's go for a jog through the park then." And then he walked deeper into the park.

(should be enough. I'll be waiting for your permission guys!)
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:45 pm

I'll be honest Cyan, I wouldn't trust you with Boubka really. I mean, I just really don't think you're ready to RP him - you're not even that familiar with the character.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:47 pm

Username:
Uncanny-Illustrator

Age (OOC):

Character Wishing to Claim:
Time Eater the I have no clue what their age is

Age (IC):
NO clue

(Disclaimer: Since they don't have a single line of speech in the game a lot is more headcanon than fact.)

• Time.
  • Clocks.
  • Rare objects.
  • Hoarding items.
  • Their own dimension outside of time.
  • Learning.

Dislikes:
(Disclaimer: Since they don't have a single line of speech in the game a lot is more headcanon than fact.)

• Being used.
  • Having others temper with time.

Powers:

• Space-time manipulation.
  • Flight.
  • Able to tear through time and space.
  • Shield.
  • Able to fire off fireballs/missiles.

Weaknesses:
(Disclaimer: Non is documented clearly so a lot of headcanon here.)

• Too good believing in people.
  • Easily manipulated.
  • Doesn't do well with water and wind.
  • Too curious for their own good.

Personality:
Time Eater is a very curious being that is always sneaking about amongst the mortals in a more adjusted mobian form. An indirect result of their hoarding problem. Just that want to find more items and objects to add to their hoard, trying to find new bits and pieces.

In general they are not violent in and off themselves though under enough manipulation they have been known to got a tad crazy and lose that self control. If they do realize in the end that they were in the wrong they will feel terrible and guilty and will attempt to at least talk it out in due time, avoiding the issue for a good while.

Despite being a being of such power, they aren't arrogant or on top of a high horse because of it. They can be surprisingly humble. That and more often than not they will completely avoid the subject if they can.

History:
(Disclaimer: Alot is more headcanon than fact.)
[/b][/b]

• Super natural being with an unknown origin.
  • (According to the comics though they might be a sliver of Mephiles that managed to slip through the cracks of time)
  • Only to drift through the space and time of the universe.
  • Got discovered by Eggman and was foolish enough to reveal their abilities.
  • Ended up getting manipulated by Eggman into attack Sonic and his friends by erasing their history.
  • Got converted into a cyborg like machine and lost all control of themselves, fully controlled by Eggman.
  • Had a final big show down with the Sonic of the present and past where they destroyed the machine exterior, Time Eater themselves once again slipping through a crack in time to avoid total destruction.

I think I am. I have been roleplaying this dork for a good four or five years now across mediums.

First off the most likely popular reason of; he is my favorite character. But besides that he is such an under used character by even Sega themselves and they deserve the love. Plus I do my best to give the character an actual personality besides the cliché that I have seen many people do. The typical; GRRR GRR EVIL SOUNDS.

Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?
Well hella yeah I understand.

Try to get in character:
Tick, tock, Tick ~
The loud ticks and tocks of the moving gears filled the White Space with sound. Honestly the being made of smoke believe that the silence that the space brought with it would driving them insane had it not been for the sounds their body produced. It brought a certain comfort to the being that stood above time. This was fine, this was that perfect sense of peace they needed. No need to bother and think for a while. Just the need to let time pass by and relax. Relax and maybe take this 'time' to clean out their hoard, having sworn that they had double collected a few things. But that could wait, at least a few moments longer longer.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:20 pm

I think I'm ready to get back in control again, awww yeaaaaaah.
...Or at least try to. Asdf.

Username:
Burning-Fox

Age (OOC):
18 Years Old

Sonic The Hedgehog

Age (IC):
15/16/17 (depends on how you view, though most seem to like to go with 15)

Forms:
Super Sonic - One of the most iconic forms of the blue hedgehog, though not seen very commonly. Using the power of all seven of the chaos emeralds, he can transform into the pretty much golden god, Super Sonic! In this state, his strength is increased tenfold, as is his already insane speed. However, being in the form for prolongued periods of time is quite stressful on his body and he can't keep it up forever as it drains from his very life force the longer he remains in it, so usually he's a lot more serious in this form. Every second counts!
Dark Sonic - Established in only one real instance of canon, (even then not much @_@) but one of my personal favorite forms. Using the negative energy of the chaos emeralds and being fueled with nothing but rage, Sonic can manipulate the energy to become the jet black and extremely powerful Dark Sonic. In this form his strength is extremely boosted, even more so than Super Sonic. However, he is merciless, and it takes so much more from him to stay in this form. Usually, it'll end with him being extremely remorseful and filled with guilt and regret from letting himself reach that state. It's not a nice thing for him or anyone around him to experience.

Open spaces - Being able to run around and enjoy the wide areas of the world is one of Sonic's greatest pleasures. There's nothing more fun to him than bursting through endless plains of grass and mountains and practically all turrain at the speed of sound.
Power naps - Nothing like getting a little bit revitalised without wasting a whole bunch of time, huh?
Running in general - Whether it's for showing off, getting place to place, or just for fun, running is one of Sonic's most favourite hobbies. Breaking the sound barrier has never been so common to anyone but Sonic!
Thwarting villains - Let's be honest, without a villain, the world would get boring wouldn't it? To Sonic, thwarting the schemes of Eggman and other villains is one of his favourite past times and is rarely ever taken hugely serious by the blue hedgehog. However, he does know when to get serious if it's required.
Spotlight - Come on, let's face it, the blue blur absolutely loves getting a bunch of attention from people. While he wouldn't outright admit it, of course, he does love to put on a show.
Fast food - When you've got the label "fast" on food for someone who runs at the speed of sound and doesn't like waiting around much, naturally you'll find they like it. Chillidogs are a small guilty pleasure of Sonic's, and he does love to eat them every so often. However he doesn't obsess over them.
Adventure - Rolling around at the speed of sound, got places to go got to follow my rainbow! Sonic loves exploring in general and finding new places, the thrill of discovering something new is always great to him.

Dislikes:
Waiting around - When you've got legs that can catapult you at the speed of sound, and usually break the sound barrier and do so many heroic things, stopping in the middle of nowhere for no reason is more than just a light irritance. Sonic gets impatient VERY quickly, and does not enjoy waiting, especially when there's trouble on the loose!
Water - Having never learned how to swim from anyone due to some touchy experiences, and having a general fear over water itself, Sonic prefers to avoid H20 at all costs. He can't swim a stroke, and sinks like a rock. He can literally walk on the bottom of the sea just fine, for goodness sake!
Losing friends - Whether through something personal or through death, Sonic absolutely hates to lose friends in any way shape or form, especially if they're really close. He has shown in several instances that if a friend is hurt badly, or almost killed, that his temper will get the better of him.

Powers:
Super Speed - Sonic's main strength and the thing he's most known for, he can break the sound barrier just by running and travels faster than the speed of sound in most cases. There is no known limit on how fast he can actually run.
Strength - Where there's speed, comes strength. Sonic is quite strong despite being so fast, and can bend metal using his bare hands. However, his most powerful method of attack is still speed.
Strong legs - Let's face it, when your legs can launch you at the speed of sound, they've got to be strong as heck. Getting kicked by Sonic would surely hurt more than getting punched by him.
Extreme jump distance/height - Combined with the speed he travels at, Sonic can jump incredibly high and jump miles at a time.
Some chaos power - With the ability to both go super and learn chaos related moves just by looking at them once, it's clear that Sonic has some potential in chaos powers. The most notable being Chaos Control, which he can use to warp and stop time temporarily so long as he has a Chaos Emerald in his possession.
Very high durability - Sonic's body is incredibly strong, being able to withstand very many strong impacts from very many things before going down. He's been known to survive extremely high falls (even from space, damnit) without trouble, and has a very strong body in general.

Weaknesses:
Short temper - In most situations, Sonic is shown to have a short temper. His buttons can be easily pressed by people, and he's quick to anger with quite the short fuse. Though he does hold back as much as possible.
Swimming - As established above, Sonic literally can't swim a stroke. This is a weakness quite obviously.
Overconfidence/Cockiness - Sonic overestimates himself quite a lot and underestimates a bunch of enemies. While he doesn't do it to a huge extent, he usually goes into battles with a much more relaxed and easy attitude, meaning that the start of a battle is always the best time to get an upper hand on him.
Stubbornness - In a serious battle, Sonic never knows when to quit. Even if he's bruised badly and battered and barely staying up, if he's up, by his regard he's fine. He doesn't admit to needing help in situations that he struggles greatly in, usually for the sake of his friends however. Though he can be very stubborn.

Personality:
Sonic The Hedgehog, a very cool and confident guy. With a very big passion for what he loves and thinks is right and wrong, and a general laid back and cocky attitude in most instances, Sonic is a very top example of someone that knows how to play it smooth. Sonic is quick to anger, though he is very caring towards most people, specifically his friends, and likes to save the lives of people as a past time. Sonic has a very strong ego to top it all off, and loves to put emphasis on the fact that he's the fastest thing alive, and people know it. In general, he's a cool guy, and is on the good side! That's all there is to know!

History:
History is something I'm unsure how to actually establish with Sonic; always have been. I can try to write something if it's unacceptable to put nothing down, just simply say so. ^^;;

Do you think you are fit to control this [b]character?[/b]
Yes.

Why should you in particular control this [b]character, and no-one else?[/b]
I believe that I do a good job roleplaying as Sonic, as I have been told by several people and members on the forum alike. I've had Sonic under my control on this site in the past and for quite the long time, and throughout my time controlling him I've only gotten better and better roleplaying as him. I feel like I understand the idea of how to roleplay as Sonic, and understand him so well as a character, and I would hate to see someone get his character wrong.

Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the [b]character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?[/b]
Yes, I am aware.

Try to get in [b]character:[/b]
The sound of almost a jet engine roaring was audible, smoke being send flying behind an extremely quick moving object, with a blue barrier of sorts going around it, as it stormed through the desert area faster than the speed of sound, breaking the sound barrier entirely.

It was none other than the blue blur, enjoying a mad dash through the desert on his way to Station Square to meet his best friend Tails, treading over sand incredibly fast, before suddenly leaping canyon to canyon, wall to wall and over the top of large rocks with ease, before curling into a ball in mid air, losing air resistance, and coming down fast to the ground, before perfectly timing an uncurl and landing sleekly on the ground, continuing his mad dash through the desert.

"Whooo! Yeah, this is the life!" Joyfully yelled the blue blur, Sonic, as he blasted right on through, reaching the end of the desert and soaring right up to the top of a mountain in a mere minute, before doing one huge leap above the clouds, spreading his arms and taking in the view as he practically flew over the planet. Staring down to the fluffy clouds with his deep emerald green eyes, he gave a small smirk. It sure was great to be him!

Once he broke through the cloud barrier once again, however, he narrowed his eyes a bit, giving a much more big grin, crashing down hard onto the ground, landing with a hand down to steady himself and avoid falling over, sending dust in a large radius explosion of sorts from the impact. He got up to his feet, and patted his hands together, before dashing into Station Square.

He was eager to see what Tails called him there for, after all!
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by azazel_the_incubus Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:33 pm

username: azazel_the_incubus

character wishing to claim: Shadow The Hedgehog

abilities: Shadow is naturally able to tap into the arcane powers of any nearby Chaos Emeralds to utilize their chaos energy to empower himself and can use a wide variety of Chaos Powers, most of which he does not need a Chaos Emerald to perform. Shadow can specifically harness both positive and negative chaos energy, depending on his state of mind. His Chaos Powers are so intense that if he removes his restraints, he releases tremendous amounts of energy. In this state, Shadow becomes a dynamo of raw power, increasing his abilities so drasticallyShadow's trademark Chaos Power is Chaos Control, and is possibly the most adapt user of it in the series, having mastered it to perfection. With Chaos Control, he can manipulate space and time to slow down time and warp across space, and can use it delicately enough to distort space in small centralized areas, such as around his fists or in midiar. Additionally, he can mold Chaos Control into a variety of offensive and defensive moves and even use it to heal himself. It is unknown what Shadow's upper limit for warping time and space with Chaos Control is, but it has been shown that he can warp objects and people with him all the way into space. Another special Chaos Power Shadow uses is his Chaos Boost technique where Shadow covers himself in chaos energy. While in his Chaos Boost state, Shadow gains more destructive power, is able to move at warp speed, and is nearly invulnerable. It also enables Shadow to access more advanced Chaos Powers as well.

forms: super shadow. By harnessing the power of the seven Chaos Emeralds, Shadow can enter a Super State, transforming him into Super Shadow. In this state, all of Shadow's abilities far surpasses his normal ones and his Chaos Powers are increased to their full limit. He is as well able to fly and is nearly invulnerable. Initially, Shadow found it difficult to stay in this state due to inexperience, but he has since mastered it.

weaknesses: While not having any physical weakness, Shadow was initially somewhat easy to manipulate by forces like Black Doom and Dr. Eggman during the time he had amnesia due to his confusion about who he was. Dr. Eggman could fool him with his lies about his past, and Black Doom could subtlety manipulate him using visions of his own dark past. However, after learning of his true purpose, Shadow is now not as easily deceived as he was before.

As part of Black Arms, Shadow could be controlled by Black Doom due to having his DNA and blood. However, Shadow could fight this influence through sheer resolve and willpower.

personality: Shadow is a loner, to put it bluntly. He is rarely seen with others for an extended period of time, and distances himself from essentially everyone. He is usually soft-spoken, silent and only says what he needs to before a fight. If Shadow makes a threat, he has every intention of carrying it out. Shadow constantly refers to himself as the Ultimate Lifeform and is extremely arrogant and self-absorbed, belittling his opponents and insulting their lack of strength. Shadow also has a ruthless and merciless edge in combat that all other characters in the series lack, and displays a natural "killer instinct".

Shadow's infamous ruthlessness and aggression leads to fear and a nervousness that inhibits characters from his unshakable intent or sheer power in combat. Numerous characters from the Sonic series have shown absolute dread from encountering Shadow. Shadow's enemies never treat him lightly; he is one of the very few people Sonic takes seriously and acts hostile towards.

Alongside his dark and violent demeanor, Shadow can be smug and stubborn. He treats others in a very callous manner, throwing in his opinion no matter how cold-hearted it is and not caring for whatever the response is. He is also sharp-witted, smart and consistently serious, even when not on a mission and he has no regard for silliness.

history: Fifty years before the events of Sonic Adventure 2, a top-secret project known as "Project Shadow" had begun on the Space Colony ARK. Led by Professor Gerald Robotnik, it was a government-sanctioned initiative to create "The Ultimate Lifeform," an immortal being that could be used for the benefit of the nation, likely in a militaristic fashion. While Gerald had initial misgivings to the purpose of the research he was assigned to, he realized that his results might be able to save his granddaughter, Maria. Suffering from the incurable disease Neuro-Immune Deficiency Syndrome, Maria only had a short time left to live, and Gerald was willing to do whatever it took to save her life. Going against his worries of stepping into territory man had no business playing with, the professor immediately began work, hoping that he could apply any newly-gained knowledge to find a cure to N.I.D.S. .

Even with the resources at his disposal, Professor Gerald was unable to make significant progress. Without alerting anyone, Gerald decided to plea to the stars for help, contacting the Black Arms race. An alien civilization that lived upon the Black Comet, a celestial object that passed near the planet every fifty years, its leader Black Doom offered to assist Gerald in his quest. He offered his blood - which ended up being the key to perfect the ultimate lifeform - in exchange for the seven Chaos Emeralds, which he would collect the next time he passed through. Knowing that the Black Arms' intentions were less than desirable, Gerald made the deal regardless, and was able to successfully create Shadow the Hedgehog.

Once brought to life, Shadow immediately befriended Maria, and they became close during their short time together. Gerald, meanwhile, made precautions for the return of the alien race, ensuring that the Eclipse Cannon - an extremely powerful laser built into the ARK - was compatible with the seven Chaos Emeralds, so that when they did return humanity would be able to defend itself instead of bowing to their whims.

However, Gerald's progress was ruined when it was leaked to G.U.N. how he was able to create the successful prototype. During the meeting between Gerald and the Black Arms, one of the other children aboard the ARK had accidentally seen what transpired, and reported back to those in charge. As ties between the ARK and the United Federation had already been strained, hearing the news of the dealings with an alien race scared those in charge. Afraid of the implications, it was decided to launch an invasion and put a stop to the work being done there.

What happened next was nothing short of madness, as G.U.N. troops descended onto the ARK, causing chaos and confusion wherever they went. Immediately they went after the Biolizard, which they thought was the successful "Project Shadow" prototype, and in the process of putting the creature into stasis lost quite a few soldiers. From there they went about doing damage control, shutting down everything, getting everyone off the ARK, and killing those who resisted if need be. Knowing that the G.U.N. forces would be there at any moment, Maria convinced Shadow to enter an escape pod, her final wish to him that he give the people on the planet a chance to be happy. Wishing him goodbye, Shadow could do nothing as he watched the G.U.N. soldiers storm into the lab, firing a shot which would forever change the hedgehog's life.

Learning of his granddaughter's death, Professor Gerald soon went mad, swearing vengeance on humanity for taking away the only thing that ever meant anything to him. Though just what exactly transpired is cloudy, what is known is that both Gerald and the escape pod that held Shadow were gathered by G.U.N., Shadow being placed in cryogenic storage within Prison Island, and Gerald being incarcerated and charged with the crimes that happened aboard the ARK.

do you think you are fit to control this character: yes

do you understand that a mod can stop you from using this character if you make too many mistakes: yes, i am aware

why do you think you should control this character?: i have a similar personality to shadow as i don't usually make friends and prefer to be by myself, and when i rp as him i can truly understand what his life has been like and can bring him to life.

try to get into character: deep in the desert, as the night air was cool and silent, explosions rocked an insurgent outpost, as the enemy could only try to guess what happened as the looked around cluelessly as a black blur struck them one by one, their weapons fired but to no avail, as the last soldier looked around frightened a black hedgehog emerged from the flames his a murderous look in his eye. shakily the soldier raised his gun as he back up frightened out of his mind, before a black streak slicenced him, shadow scoffed at the base he layed waste to and radioed G.U.N. command," this is agent shadow, enemy has been eliminated, there were no survivors, returning to base to receive further instructions." he said as he sped off into the darkness of the desert.
azazel_the_incubus
azazel_the_incubus
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:02 am

Username:

Mephiles the Dark

Age (OOC):

Espio the Chameleon

Age (IC):

• Training
  • Peace and quiet
  • Researching
  • Self-discipline
  • Freedom
  • Speed
  • Danger
  • Independence
  • Silver
  • Chaotix Detective Agency
  • Knuckles
  • Sonic
  • Shadow
  • Justice

Dislikes:

• Crooked deals
  • Dr. Eggman
  • People going back on their word
  • Charmy for extended periods of time
  • Playing games

Powers:

• Super speed
  • Enhanced strength
  • Enhanced durability
  • Camouflage
  • Ninjutsu expert
  • Greta acrobatic skills and reflexes
  • Espionage
  • Hand-to-hand combat skills
  • Prehensile tongue
  • Wallcrawling
  • Experienced detective and data collector
  • Horn protrusion
  • Grinding
  • Keen Mind
  • Harnessing chaos energy
  • Hyper-go-on usage

Weaknesses:
Espio's camouflaging ability, while practical, is not perfect. Its maintenance is connected to Espio's concentration, meaning it will falter should he lose focus to things due to things such as bright light and sneezing.

Personality:
Espio is very serious, quiet, and level-headed. He is also wise and disciplined. However, he can be opinionated and somewhat arrogant at times. Despite this fact, he is usually eager to find danger and flex his ninja skills. He is seen as a ninja-based character. His battle poses and shuriken stars support that portrayal. 

History:
Espio is a chameleon who mainly serves in the Chaotix Detective Agency. He works together with Vector and Charmy to solve whatever cases they are given, where he puts his skills to good use. While initially a hothead when introduced, Espio has seen become a calm, soft-spoken, serious, and disciplined person whose wariness and soulful character makes him a vital member of his team, and balances out the foolishness of his team.

Yes.

I know everyone's going to expect this answer, but Espio is obviously one of my favorite characters. I understand both his character and the idea of him as a character. I believe he's like me in a way- quiet, disciplined, and soft-spoken.

Yes, I understand.

Try to get in character:
As night fell, the moon began to surface as more and more stars started to show up. The wind was blowing softly but gently as the leaves separated from their branches. They seemed to be surrounding a fuchsia-colored figure, who was quietly meditating in peace. This, however, would soon be interrupted as he sensed something that was about. He opened one golden eye and looked around, soon exposing himself to the area he was in during his time of silence.

"Show yourself," he announced, alerting the figure that was hiding. They dashed into sight and faced the chameleon, getting into a battle stance thereafter. He did the same, and soon the two engaged in a battle. In his hand were a few shurikens. He bounded a few feet away from the mysterious figure, then threw the stars towards it. To his disappointment, the figure he was in combat with dodged the weapons that were threw at them. There was no time to be surprised now...

They continued to exchange attacks, all while they continued to occasionally block their attacks. Eventually, it could be seen that the fuchsia-colored came out as the victor. They were out of breath, but they exchanged a look as the chameleon stated, "You no longer need a reason to be here. Begone." With a nod, the figure disappeared and the he returned to meditating, making sure he searched the area for no further disturbances before doing so.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

http://lozskullkid.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:11 pm

Username:
DeuxExDimensia

Age (OOC):

Tails the Fox

Age (IC):

Mint Candy, Mechanics/Inventing things, Sonic, Being helpful

Dislikes:
Thunder and lightning, Ghosts, Being left behind/left out

Powers:
Flight: One of Tails' more notable abilities. When he spins his tails, he can achieve flight. When flying, Tails can move about as fast as Sonic. Having used this ability for a while, Tails has great agility while in flight and exhibits some acrobatic skill. 

Prehensile Tails: Tails' twin tails have been shown to be prehensile, able to pick things up and use them with relative ease.

Tail Attack: Tails' tails are also quite powerful, he's used them as a way to defend himself on multiple occasions, sweeping foes down with a swipe. 

Intelligence: Tails possesses genius level intellect, and is able to understand things quite quickly. His intelligence mostly applies to technology, but he tends to have all sorts of information buzzing around in his brain, ready to explain things to his friends when things are in need of explaining. With his intellect and technological know-how, Tails has invented many different things and even built his own vehicles. 

Piloting Skills: Tails has piloted Sonic's plane, as well as planes he has built himself, on multiple occasions. Tails has the skill to drive many different vehicles including small submarines, spaceships and even cars despite his age. 

Weaknesses:
Babbling/Stating the obvious: Tails... talks too much for his own good. Being a child especially, it seems like he still has to work on that filter. He has accidentally given away important information to Dr. Eggman on at least one occasion, and also has a tendency to babble on when explaining any sort of technology. 

Dependence/Lack of Self-Confidence: Being a child, Tails often looks to Sonic for help when things aren't going too well as he looks up to him and is dependent on him at times. This, combined with a lack of self-confidence can dissuade him from taking action when it comes to important matters, but he's been shown to snap himself out of this a few times. 

Fears: Tails is afraid of thunder and lightning. He also been shown to be afraid of ghosts. 

-Tails gets dizzy easily.

Personality:
Tails is a kind kid with a big heart, willing to help anyone in time of need. He is rather humble and selfless when it comes to helping others. Having met Sonic and been friends, practically brothers, with him for a while, he has gained a little more confidence in himself and is not as shy as he used to be. However, he finds himself depending on Sonic in times of trouble more often than not. 
Being a child, Tails is a bit naive and tends to talk a little more than he should. He has a knack for stating the obvious and handing out crucial information to the enemy even if he doesn't mean to make such blunders. Tails cares for his friends greatly and would do a lot for them, willing to help at any time in anyway he can. 

History:

• Bullied when he was little
  • Met Sonic, followed Sonic around, learned to use his tails to fly thanks to Sonic
  • Games I consider canon to Tails' history:
  • Tails' Adventure
  • Sonic 2
  • Sonic 3
  • Sonic Adventure
  • Sonic Adventure 2
  • Sonic Advance series
  • Sonic Heroes
  • Sonic Battle
  • Sonic Rush series
  • Sonic Unleashed
  • Sonic Colors

Yep.

I've been in control of Tails before, and I've used him on the forum before (Though I suppose that should really be the same thing). I've been roleplaying as Tails for years, even before forum times. I'm confident in my ability to get into his character.

Yes, of course.

Try to get in character:

Absorbed in his work, Tails stood at a desk in his workshop working on building what seemed to be a wristwatch. It was small, and he had multiple tools sized just right for the device out and ready to be used as he twirled away with a screwdriver. The wiring was in place, the programming should have been working just fine- he checked it over multiple times before placing the chip within the watch like device. After looking it over for at least the fourth time, the only thing left to do was screw on the back plate which he did with relative ease. He turned it around in his hands a few times, looking at the blank screen that covered the top part of the watch.

"It's finally done!" He exclaimed, smiling to himself. With child-like excitement, he flipped a switch on the side of the watch to turn the device on. A radar appeared on the screen, beeping periodically. It appeared to be blank, however, as nothing to note showed up on screen. He lowered his ears in disappointment. He worked on this Chaos Emerald radar for a long while, trying to get it just perfect. Were there no Chaos Emeralds around? The only way to check was to go out and look. Tails glanced over at a clock hanging over his desk, jumping and hurriedly putting his tools away before running out of the workshop. 

In his moment of disappointment, he had forgotten that he told Sonic he'd meet up with him later! He wanted to show him the new radar he had made, after all. It could be a great help to them later on. Tails ran to the train station, figuring he would still have time to get there and be on time. Sonic was fast though, so he expected his friend to be there first. Tails didn't want to keep him waiting, though. With his new radar in hand, he made his way to the station.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:42 pm

.:APPROVED:.
Burning-fox for Sonic the Hedgehog
Mephiles the Dark for Espio the Chameleon
DeuxExDimensia for Tails the Fox

.:DECLINED:.
Azazel_the_Incubus for Shadow the Hedgehog
Reason: Practically everything except the in character bit was copied straight from the wiki.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications Empty Fleetway Super Sonic (Third Time's the Charm!)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:21 am

Username: The Solid Hound (Formerly CruzTheEchidna91)

Age (OOC): 15

Character Wishing to Claim: Fleetway Super Sonic

Age (IC): Unknown, although he resembles Sonic the Hedgehog in appearance and age.

Looks: He's Super Sonic with fangs, claws, messier hair, and swirly eyes. Quite the interesting design. 

Likes: He's a total Wash-Up Villain, very 1-Dimensional. He's a Sadist, a Murderer, etc. Enjoys just messing with people before indulging in the pleasure of killing them. He hunts for sport, not for purpose. Although for a brief time when he had lost his memory, he was a peaceful, kind hedgehog that lived with a Cat Magician named Ebony, and her Psychic friend, "Pajamas." He often helped them with running their bar in the city, and only used his powers once to save people trapped in a derailed train car.

Dislikes: He's also a sore loser, easily frustrated when he knows that he's been duped. He HATES Sonic the Hedgehog and all of his friends with a passion, but mostly Sonic. As for his amnesiac personality, the one thing that he hated and feared the most, was turning back into his old, evil self. He constantly had nightmares of his past life, which horrified him. 

Powers: Along with the typical powers of Super Sonic, (Flying, Speed, Power, Chaos Control, Absorbing Chaos Energy from Chaos/Super Emeralds and the Master Emerald, etc.) Fleetway adds some of his own abilities into the mix. He is famous for being able to shoot red laser-beams from his eyes that cause explosions, as well as being able to perform a move akin to the "Chaos Blast" coined in Shadow the Hedgehog.    

Weaknesses: Fleetway is all brawn with little brains, easily tricked into defeating himself. Since he is practically invincible on the physical side of the spectrum, the only sure-fire way of defeating him his to either endure until he loses steam, suck the Chaos Energy out of him with a Star Post, or even bore him into submission. Did I also mention that he gets winded very easily? Fleetway likes to take care of his prey quickly, since he usually only has enough energy to stay active for a short period of time. When he's "Nice Fleetway," absorbing Chaos Energy in abundance, or tapping into his powers will turn him psychotic again, so he refuses to use his powers unless Ebony is nearby to quickly snap him out of it.   

Personality:
In my previous Applications, I only really focused on Fleetway's more dominant personality, "the sadistic killing machine." In brief, he's completely One-Dimensional, boring, and he likes to be Evil and stuff... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! I LIKE TO TOY WITH MY PREY BEFORE ENDING THEM, BUT I'M STUPID AND OVER-CONFIDENT! As for his Docile Personality, he is the exact opposite. He's very happy, sweet, and genuinely thinks like a hero. Hell, in this state, he's calmer and kinder than Sonic himself. He fears becoming his old self again, constantly having nightmares. 

History: 
 Fleetway had been conceived between the events of Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and 2, both for the Sega MegaDrive/Genesis. After Sonic had collected the Six Chaos Emeralds of South Island during the events of the first game, he took them back to his friend's lab to be reasearched upon for new information on their properties. However, unbeknownst to Sonic, Porker Lewis, and Johnny Lightfoot, the Chaos Energy within the Chaos Emeralds goes unstable in warm temperatures when together. This causes them to automatically create a spacial warp that sends them back to the Special Zone. Core to the Blast, Sonic absorbed a lot of Chaos Energy and transformed for the first time. He flew around for a bit before burning out in the Swamp Zone. Ironically, Super Sonic's first flight actually brought Sonic to saving Tails from drowning. The first time Super Sonic is unleashed and he winds up saving Tails the Fox.

Do you think that you are fit to control this character?
Of course, not only have I used Fleetway before, but I have had overwhelmingly positive feedback from people that I have RPed with. I know this guy's history, and I love using him! (When I can ACTUALLY use him though!!) The only problem with this guy is that he is extremely situational, and can only be used very rarely. He's as rare as Super Sonic himself, so using him just once a month is even a challenge. Until a recent idea that I had, Fleetway to me was a character that I could only use in big fighting RPs. That on top of people outright REFUSING to RP with me because of Fleetway's reputation of being scary and OP. 

(I REALLY wish for the Admins to address this problem along with grading my application.) 

Why should you and no-one else control this character?

1. I've done it before.
  2. Outside of one or two hiccups here-and-there, all of the people I have RPed with using Fleetway said that I was really good and that I did Fleetway justice. (Including Burn.)
  3. With this new incorporation of his softer personality into the mix, I have made Fleetway's versatility multiply by tenfold. Now me not being able to use him very often isn't an issue.

Try to get into character: 

"I can't believe it's actually been a year!" 

Downtown Central City, on the other side of Central City where Station Square is located, danced a Golden Hedgehog down the sidewalk. Grocery bags were packed and cradled in his deceptively thin arms. His strange, swirled eyes took in everything around himself, the bright blue sky, the concrete and brick jungle around himself. Horns of Various Cars, Trucks, and Trains blared in his rather small ears, but this only brightened his mood. Although he lived in a low-income neighborhood, he had everything that he could ask for in this city. This simple life was miles better than what he had before. He adored the peace and love he had been given by his caring roommates, Ebony and Pajamas. They took him in when he was cold and hungry on the streets, after he had moved out of that old, married couple's apartment. Even the nightmares have been fading... Unlocking the front door and nudging it open with his foot, he walking inside the bar. It was still morning, so the hours hadn't started yet. 

"Ebony! Pajamas! I'm back, and I have food!"  

Oddly though, the bar was silent. You could hear a pin drop if you really focused on it.

"Eb? Huh... They must be out somewhere..."

Locking the front door behind himself, he took the grocery bags upstairs and put everything he was carrying into their respective places. The perishable items went into the Freezer and Fridge, while everything else was placed in some kind of cabinet. After taking care of that, he decided to go outside again and use what was left of his spare cash to treat himself to maybe a nice comic to read. Walking down the block, he stopped for a moment to observe the train passing over the bridge above himself. That's when everything hit the fan... A sudden explosion sends the last car of the train to go flipping into the air, coming down quickly. Super tensed, up having to make a split second decision! He knew that he could save those people in the train by tapping into his power, but he wasn't sure if he could control it! The passenger car mere inches from his nose, an explosion of power erupts from where he was standing! Chaos Energy coursed in his veins as he caught the car in his arms, holding it in his arms with minimal effort.

"Hngh! Almost... Got... It..."

Quickly setting it down on the now cleared sidewalk, he collapsed onto the ground, holding his hands over his eyes. If he could somehow control this! This would be his lucky day! But just to be cautious, he got up with whatever he had left in him, trying to get away from the people now cheering him on for his heroic deed. They were too crowded around him though, and the pressure was making it exceedingly difficult to hold the pleasure of Chaos Powers back.

"P-please... St-stay away..."

The people were asking him thousands of questions at once, whether he was okay or not, but they all blurred into one another. He wasn't going to make it! He had to find Ebony! He needed to~! and that's when another explosion hit! but this time, Super could clearly see where it came from... An Egg-O-Matic piloted by an Egg Robo retracted its guns back into the body of the vehicle. That was it! That was his way of keeping the people safe! He focused on the Egg Robo, letting his sadistic desires take over! Super had done a little bit or research on his own behaviors over the past year and although couldn't control himself when using his powers, he could influence what he would attack first after losing it! He had to convince himself to want to go after the bot first. How much fun it would be to rip it circuit by circuit, wire by wire! Yes... YES! A low, grumble of a chuckle emitted from the Hedgehog.

"Eheh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh..." 

The people knew what was happening very well and began to scatter! Panic ensued as fire surrounded the Golden Hedgehog's fists when he stood. A deranged smile on his face, he pointed at the Egg Robo. Super's voice had become raspy and unsettling. 

"This is my city, you piece of mechanical trash... Only I get to blow stuff up..."

Wasting no time what-so-ever, Super lunges into the air like a missile, leaving a shock-wave from the point of takeoff.  Super's distinct laughter echoed throughout the city as he took care of the Egg Robo rather easily. Turning around and looking down onto the population of Downtown Central City, he began gloating.

"THAT WAS A PATHETIC BUCKET OF BOLTS, ROBOTNIK! NO SINGLE SOUL ON MOBIUS WILL DEFEAT ME AGAIN! ORGANIC NOR SYTHETIC!"

That was a lie... There was one one single soul that Super couldn't even touch... and she was standing right below him with her arms outstretched towards her. The sight of her infuriated him, the Golden Hedgehog bolting back down at her! He was at a blinding speed right now, invisible to the naked eye! He was going to kick her! YES! He was going to punt her all the way to the Sun where she will burn and die! But he stopped. Inches before her face... He couldn't... He wouldn't! Ebony the Cat stood before Super, a calm smile on her face, and her arms wide open, ready to embrace him. 

"Move... MOVE!... Why. Can't. I. MOVE!"

Super raised a fist, but it wouldn't move any farther than that. His breathing was slowing and his heart-rate relaxing... His fist opened and lowered to his side, the cat grabbing the Hedgehog in a hug. His muscles slackened as she used her magic to soothe his pain...

"Why can't... I... kill you...?"

Tears welled up in his eyes... The sudden action of him hugging back made Ebony flinch. He buried his snotty nose in her shoulder.

"I-I'm so sorry... I know th-that I-I promised you that I would never u-use my p-powers again... B-but I broke that promise... I risked the safety of everyone just t-to destroy a Robot!"

Ebony patted Super on the back, particularly wary of his spines. 

"But you saved those people on that train, and you saved the rest of us from a missile attack... You'll always be a hero to me, Super, no matter what others say about you."

The crowd chimed in, cheering on Super for his efforts. 

"Yeah... So how about we go get lunch, alright?"

He stopped his crying, rubbing the last few tears away and grinned. 

"It's a deal, Eb..."

(YAY! I really do hope that you guys like my new portrayal of Fleetway. It incorporates his civilian side from that brief period from the Comics way more, showing off that even he isn't just a One-Dimensional Villain. He has people that he cares about, and things that he wants to protect.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:51 am

The Solid Hound for Fleetway Super Sonic
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications Empty Shadow application(incomplete)

Post by Soundbarriorbreaker Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:14 pm

b]Username:[/b]
(Name you use on the forum)

Soundbarriorbreaker

Age (OOC):
(Your own age)

(Name +Species of the character you wish to play)

Shadow the Hedgehog

Age (IC):
(The age of the character)

A good test for his power, his friends, challenging sonic.

Dislikes:
(What does the character dislike?)

Doctor Robotnik, losing in in fights with the exception of losing to sonic who he expects to be a challenging opponent, having to clean up after the humans, generally vile things

Powers:
(What powers/Abilities does the character have?)

Super sonic
speed-Shadow can move at speeds capable of breaking the sound barrior with his hover shoes. Sonic the hedgehog is the only one fast enough to keep up with shadow in a hot pursuit or a race.

Hovering-With his hover shoes shadow can not only move at incredible speeds but can also travel over water and ice. Hovering also allows shadow to bypass obstacles such as very slippery surfaces, bodies of water and even go over quick sand with out sinking.

Teleportation- Shadow has the ability to teleport short distances a mile and a half at the very maximum. Shadow can also teleport others as well as himself.

Sensing chaos energy- Shadow possess the innate ability to sense signals emitted by the chaos emeralds. He can also sense people with the power of emeralds flowing through them like someone using a super form or activating chaos powers. 

Chaos spear- By focusing his energy Shadow can generate a blast of chaos energy with destructive capabilities and can disrupt machinery. This has the obvious application to combat for it can be used to hit enemies as well as parry other energy based attacks. Outside combat it can be used open pathways by creating entrances or even be used as a means of signaling. 

Forms;

Base form; Shadows normal state of being with all his regular capabilities.

Hero Shadow(positive Chaos energy form); Using the positive power of chaos control shadow can enter an enhanced state that not boosts all his capabilities and techniques in this form Shadow gains invulnerability can teleport even greater distances and slow down and freeze time itself. This state allows shadow to perform superior variations of his attacks; with chaos shift spear Shadow can even transport his chaos spear to catch his enemies off guard especially if they previously dodged the intial attack with success. Shadow can also make quick discharges of chaos energy with something as simple as a snap of his fingers. Shadow is also capable of delaying his opponents reactions to his attacks with time freeze. Allowing him to land a full combo with desired results without hinderance.

Dark Shadow(Negative Chaos energy form); By wielding the negative energy of the chaos emeralds Shadow can tape into the more destructive power of the emeralds. While being similar to his Hero form his dark form is highlights the red part of his fur in crimson energy. In this form Shadow can use the chaos power Chaos blast a technique that makes a devastating burst of energy that can do as little as incapacitate opponents from short distances or even obliterate whatever is unfortunate enough to get caught in the onslaught of the blast depending on how much energy is used. While in this form Shadows shadow's techniques have even greater destructive capabilities; His Homing becomes able to break through shields and strong defenses that his regular homing attack could not pierce. Shadow is able to fire multiple chaos spears and the move itself gains an even more power variation; Chaos blast spear a version of the chaos spear that makes an explosive force capable of affecting things near by upon impact. 

Full power; By Removing the two inhibitor rings from his wrist Shadow can emancipate the power that was previously in bondage because of them. The power unleashed rivals that of a super form and has the capability of wiping out armies. All of shadow's attributes are enhanced as well as his techniques.This can stack with his Hero and dark states to increase their power, However Shadow can not keep up this state for too long. Doing this puts tremendous strain on Shadow's body and will begin to wan after a short time. This can leave shadow fatally exhausted and can even result in death in extreme cases. If shadow exhausts all the power within himself stored by the inhibitor rings he will return to normal however he will ware out quickly if he overexcerts himself without wearing the inhibitor rings.Shadow will tends to make this his last resort being aware of the sical ramifications and the destructiveness it can reap.

Super Shadow; With the power of all seven chaos emeralds Shadow can command the ultimate power. This grants him even more invulnerability than his Chaos energy forms making him practically invincible. He gains  enhanced strength, speed, and even flight capabilities along with being able to use the chaos powers to their absolute maximum, Teleportation can now allow him to travel across galaxies and move entire planets and can even freeze time completely throughout space. His Chaos blast can cause planetary destruction. Shadow can add the power of his hero and dark forms for the further enhancement of his Hero and Dark techniques.Unlike his fully power state this lacks the drawbacks of Waning after a brief period of time and actually leaves shadow in top physical form when he reverts back to base. Shadow is even able to release his inhibitor rings to increase his power even more however the strain on his body is even greater than when he does so in his base or hero and dark forms.

Weaknesses:
(What are the characters weaknesses?)

overconfident, Impulsive, has a hard time letting go of grudges, becomes very weakened after releasing inhibitor rings and using full power for prolonged periods of time making him very vulnerable . Shadow also feels pressure to succeed and can take failures pretty badly due to literally being built as the ultimate lifeform.

Personality:
(Try to explain what the characters personality is in 10 words or 1 paragraph of at least 6 sentences)

Shadow can seem rather reserved and quiet at times and does not often feel too compelled to interact with others if he feels he does not feel the need to. Although he rarely shows affection or care for his friends he is very protective of them and will do all in his power in order to protect them. He will often come up with a rationale that goes beyond them being his friend and he cares about him to hide how he feels about them overall he is kind at heart. He is very confident in his abilities and believes he can handle any challenge alone and does not always care for assistance. If he is met with a threat that even he is unsure he can handle he will try to cast away his allies and attempt to deal with the threat himself. He feels pressured to succeed under most circumstances. He feels living up to his title as ultimate lifeform is one of the best ways to honor the memory of the late Gerald Robotnik.

History:
(You have to fill this in. The only way you are allowed to not do it if the official character does not have a known bio at all. Even then try to at least not down all the history just from the games/Tv series or Comics)

Shadow the hedgehog was created on Space Colony Ark as the second attempt at creating the ultimate lifeform by Doctor Gerald Robotnik with assistance from Black Doom who chose to help on the promise of being given the 7 Chaos Emeralds 50 years from then once the black Comet returned. It was known as "Project Shadow"

Shadow the hedgehog lived on the Ark among Doctor Robotnik and his fellow scientist. He befriended his granddaughter Maria Robotnik, whose dream was to visit Earth but could not due to having a Contagious disease. The two often talked about the blue planet and how they go to the planet together someday.

One day the Ark was stormed by the military, sent by the government to cancel project shadow and eliminate everyone on the Ark to cover up the fact the united federation had a hand in the experiment.

During the Chase Maria gets shot by a gun soldier and is mortally wounded. The two still manager to get to the room containing the escape pods. Shadow finds himself trapped inside one of them and attempts to escape but fails. Maria making the sacrifice to save shadow tells him it's for the best and states that she guess that he'll be going to earth without her. She uses all her remaining strength to pull the lever releasing the escape pod.

The pod lands on earth and is found by the government. It was then sealed away at prison island for the next 50 years. Doctor eggman the grandson of Gerald Robotnik storms prison island in search of a top secret military weapon. He releases the capsule and shadow emerges. The doctor initially mistakes him for Sonic but realizes that he is not sonic. For having released him and being the grandson of his creator Shadow grants Eggman his subservience. The two escape the military base and Shadow continues to do the Doctor's bidding. Being mistaken for Sonic the hedgehog he inadvertly causes sonic to be pursued by the government.

The two meet and Sonic attempts to combat Shadow who avoids him using Chaos control to teleport. Sonic mistakes this for speed but deduces that Shadow was using the Chaos Emerald to teleport.  They meet again in a jungle in prison island where they engage in cobat. The two are evenly matched and pant from exhaustion.  However it is interrupted by the count down that prison island is about to explode. They have their final confrontation on Space Colony Ark and Shadow is defeated by the blue blur.

Later it is revealed in Gerald Robotnik's execution video that he set up for the space Colony Ark to conclude with Earth once the Seven Chaos Emeralds were collected.Shadow initially refuses to grant assistance but is personic uaded by Amy Rose. Sonic and Shadow transform into Super Sonic and Super Shadow in order to combat the first ultimate lifeform. They defeat the creature and teleport the Ark to its original location using Chaos Control. Shadow having used up his strength falls to Earth and is presumed dead.

It is revealed that Shadowed survived the fall to Earth most likely due to being in super form during the fall. He however did suffer from amnesia. He evenhtually confronts his co-creator Black Doom, who says that he will reveal his past to him once he gives him the seven chaos emeralds. Shadow feeling he has no choice complies. Shadow goes to the black comet with the seven Emeralds. Sonic accompanied by Tails,Knuckles,Amy, and Robotnik try to stop him from giving the emeralds to Black Doom, who reveals that he tricked Shadow and puts them in a frozen state to be eaten by Lava of the Black creator species. Shadow remembering Maria's will overcomes it and pursues Black Doom. Black Doom having a mystical control over him attempts to subdue him with the power he has over him but Shadow whose will is reinforced by his desire to carry out Maria's wishes breaks free. Black Doom leaves to attempt to destroy the Earth Shadow uses the Chaos Emeralds to become super Shadow confronts Him for the final battle. Black Doom Shifts to his more powerful form Devil Doom. Shadow eventually defeats him and uses the Eclipse Cannon to destroy the comet. After these events  Shadow continues living on Earth occasionally working for gun and comes to the aid of Sonic and his friends from time to time.

History from the sonic main series

(Do you consider yourself fit to control this character? if yes, Why?)

I do consider myself fit to control this character. Shadow is my second favorite sonic character. I have been with the franchise for years. I can relate to shadow I want to be I sometimes have a hard time expressing myself emotionally. His relationship with Maria reminds me of my relationship with my best friend from high school she's still and alive and healthy but still. I am very familiar with the character. I know almost if not everything about him.

(Why should you in particular have this character and no one else?)

I'm not gonna say I'm the only one fit for Shadow or that I would be a better choice than any other role-player but I think I would be a good if not great choice to be the character. I think I could do some quality RP with him since I can relate to him in some ways like stated above. I have as much of a right to be the character I want as anyone else.

(Try to control him, Write an rp as the character)

Sample Role-Play;

It was plain and simple; It was simple visit to splash hill for Shadow the  Hedgehog without gun calling upon team dark for a mission his time was his own. An attempt to make use of this downtime was only appropriate and inevitable. It was not a for fighting an army of aliens or robots nor robot aliens or anything regarding the supernatural. The black hedgehog guess that he ought to be grateful to have a break from all the things of that caliber. Although he was always one for excitement.

However at this perticuliar time hand Eggman did not seem to be taking his usual go for world domination. Now the black hedgehog had down time in which he was currently spending solo. These were among the occasions when he spent some time away from his constants Omega and rogue. The two understood him more than anyone else thus they knew that he just had to have time to himself  tending to his devices. Whether he was merely sitting around with his own thoughts or just skating for a leisurely Mach speed skate. But now shadow was doing things a little different. Splitting the two usual activity down the middle and doing a mix of the two. He simply trended the earth with his thoughts accompanying him.

He could only wonder why simply taking in the world he nearly died trying to save and had been wanting to visit for so long felt so queer to say. But that same word would not be out of place describing how he is feeling at the moment. Although it felt rather strange it was still a pleasant experience nonetheless. Most of the zone were quite nice to visit when they were not infested with Eggman's robots.

Shadow continued walking through the zone, Occasionally jumping to get footing on the mounts and at other times to get over bodies of water. The hedgehog took another jump to get off the mount to get back to the ground before taking a sudden pause. Being in a knealing position facing down before raising his head to face forward wearing a more determined expression before blasting off making use of his skates. The categorically true explanation was that the choice was arbitrary.

Last edited by Soundbarriorbreaker on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:23 pm; edited 20 times in total (Reason for editing : working on it.)

Soundbarriorbreaker
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:47 pm

Don't know if this counts as mini-modding, but you should put this in the actual topic for character applications. c: Basically you wanna just copy and paste everything here into the topic as a reply, rather than having your own seperate topic.

Not sure if the system has changed, but as far as I know it hasn't, so that's how it always worked. Just saying. Razz
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:32 pm

Burning-Fox wrote:Don't know if this counts as mini-modding, but you should put this in the actual topic for character applications. c: Basically you wanna just copy and paste everything here into the topic as a reply, rather than having your own seperate topic.

Not sure if the system has changed, but as far as I know it hasn't, so that's how it always worked. Just saying. Razz
Aaactually it does, Burn. So please don't try to be staff and sort out forum issues, okay?

And about the topic itself, we'll have that sorted ASAP and into the correct location. If we can't, well, we'll contact you to repost it in the right area.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by HalfmoonHex Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:32 pm

Username: HalfmoonHex

Age (OOC): 25

Character Wishing to Claim: Sticks the Jungle Badger 

Age (IC): Unknown: seems about the age of other BOOM characters 16-26

Shiny things
Gross stuff like dead bugs
Tinfoil
Hats
Tinfoil Hats

Dislikes:
Government Agents
Mind Control Rays
People not trusting her experience 

Powers:
-Sweet Boomerang Skills
-Vast knowledge of superstitions and mythical creatures
-Survival skills
-Able to see through the veil of secrets and conspiracies led by the underground frog people (Not true)

Weaknesses:
-Most Mobians can’t tell when she’s serious or when she’s just ‘being Sticks’
-Paranoia and fear make it difficult to let others get close to her
-Her attitude is somewhere between annoying and abrasive.

Personality:
(Try to explain what the characters personality is in 10 words or 1 paragraph of at least  6 sentences)
Paranoid confident wiley hoarder jungle badger don't give a damn

History:

The Mobians of Bygone Island know little of the strange hermit who lived in a junkyard by the beach. Most were too afraid of her feral nature, strange totems, and somewhat unsafe traps. However wandering heroes Sonic the Hedgehog and friends found her an invaluable asset in defeating the Snake Wizard, and most likely NSA spy, Lyric.

Sticks became fast friends with the heroes after helping them rescue their friend Amy Rose from Lyric. She helped them in many battles and squabbles with their arch frenemy Dr. Eggman.

Few Mobians know how she ended up on Bygone Islands, but a popular theory suggest a her parents were “off the griders” who may have abandoned her by accident.

I have played her in the past and everyone had fun.

It's not that I want to hoard her to myself. She's become my newest favorite after Fang the Sniper. I want to share her silliness with the community.

Sure

Try to get in character:

Ahh ya want me to roleplay? Well normally me and the guys play King Arthur's Court. I'll be da Dungeon Master.

Ya standing alone in a grassy field. Just over the hill ya can hear some ladies screaming! What do ya do?

You approach the crying ladies. They say, “Ohhh handsome Mista Knight, our carriage was attacked by eeeval goblins. Could ya beat them up and take it back for us?”

You approach the carriage all sneaky like. Roll for stealth. A four? Yea those goblins get the drop on ya. One hits you in the gut with a Dwarven warclub. Take seven damage.

Your turn. Smart choice using your shield bash class ability to deal nonlethal damage. You boop the goblin on the head and he get’s knocked out.

The other goblin cries out, “No don’t hurt us!” He raises up his hands and ya notice his ill fitting dwarven armor. “We’re actually dwarven mercenaries here to deliver a holy artifact to da Queen! Those witches turned us into goblins and enraged my friend!” Will you use your keen senses to see through the deception?

Good job on that roll! Rolling a Twenty means you not only see that the goblin is telling the truth but you see through da witches disguise! Ohh dere hideous monsta hags with the teeth and claws. You charge them and lop their heads off. Ohh dere’s blood everywhere! Squap Squap!

With the hags defeated, the goblins turn back into handsome Dwarves and you all go out for Beers. 300 XP

Wait a second! That’s not a twenty. Well you don’t see anything and the witches turn you into a frog and eat ya. That’s what ya gets for cheating.
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:32 pm

HalfmoonHex for Sticks the Jungle Badger (3/3 votes)
Sorry for the wait! ^^"

Jaredthefox92 for Eclipse the Darkling (2/3 votes)
The RP sample was a little bit short and incomplete, but we believe that you'll do better in actual RPs.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications Empty Shadow's Bio (Take 2)

Post by Shadow Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:16 pm

OOC: Hi! I'm back again, having another crack at Shadow. Yeah, I know, I kind of ditched this before, but life's been pretty hard on me. I know people liked me as Shadow before, so I hope you guys think I'm even better now and give me another crack at him. If not, well, I tried! Thanks, and I hope you like my audition for Shadow! Take two!

Username:
Shadow

Age (OOC):

Shadow the Hedgehog

Age (IC):
Unknown (50+)
Forms:
Super Shadow: With the power of the seven Chaos Emeralds, Shadow is capable of reaching his full potential and become a virtually invincible being. The enhancement of chaotic energy resonating in an inorganic being with the blood of a Black Arm causes his fur to turn a silvery white rather than a golden color like Sonic (Not really true, but it’s fun to theorize.). His capabilities are increased exponentially, and his chaos based attacks are improved upon. With the power of seven emeralds at his disposal, he and Super Sonic are capable of transporting a massive colony to its proper spot in orbit around the planet, and single handedly destroyed Devil Doom, Black Doom’s most powerful form, just to name a few of his accomplishments. That being said, he has a limit in this form, and he has pushed it. This form depletes his energy quickly, but by the time he’s in this form, caution is usually thrown to the wind.

+ Solitude: As in being alone. People tend to bug him, and he chooses not to associate with them unless absolutely necessary.

+ Being the best: Not necessarily “proving” that he’s the best, because he doesn’t need to prove anything to anyone but himself. His rivalry with Sonic, for example. He doesn’t care a lick about Sonic’s opinion, he just wants to beat him.

+ Quiet: Probably going hand in hand with the whole Solitude thing, Shadow prefers quiet places where he can think without interruption. He’s an individual who thinks a lot and speaks rather sparsely, only speaking when he really needs to.

+ Power: He’s not the Ultimate Lifeform for show. Shadow is a guy who can really go behind a threat if needed. Though he’s not a complete show off, again only using his powers when needed, Shadow still finds some enjoyment in knowing that he’s the only one who can do half the things he does as well as he can. Well, one of the only two at least. He’s starting to suspect that maybe Sonic’s holding back on his own potential in using the Chaos Emeralds.

+ Speed: Though he rarely admits enjoying anything, if he ever had anything in common with his arch rival, it would be speed. With a speed second only to the Fastest Thing Alive himself, you couldn’t really blame Shadow, could you? Of course, he isn’t at all open about his enjoyment of speed, but he isn’t open about liking anything, nor is he open at all.

+ His “Friends” (to a degree and mostly Rouge and Omega): Perhaps Shadow has cares about more people than he’ll ever be willing to admit. Perhaps he could even consider them friends in a quiet place where no one could hear him. He will openly admit that he once had a best friend in Maria Robotnik. But, his feeling about the word changed   However, there are two individuals that are known as Shadow’s Team mates, and good friends. They’re, of course, Rouge the Bat and E-123-Omega. Not really the chummiest of relationships, but they clearly always have each other’s backs, and they seem to be the steadiest people in his life despite how unstable they all are alone.

+ Competition: What’s better than having skills? Being able to use them. Though he isn’t really the type to let loose and have fun, Shadow is one competitive person. It isn’t even just fighting or running/skating. He’s been on snow boards, ski-jumped, played soccer, swam, and, (I’m not joking) he’s even challenged Rouge to figure skating. Being someone with many talents, gets rather boring if you never get to use them. So what better way than to beating someone to the ground with them?

+ Fulfilling Maria’s Wish: His current life purpose is fulfilling the mission Maria had given him before she passed. While an essentially impossible goal, any time he accomplishes even a bit of that goal, Shadow knows he’s going in the right direction. Sometimes he can even feel Maria smiling on him, and that would be good enough for him.

+ Nothing: While he technically “likes” all of these previous installments, Shadow doesn’t really find joy in anything. While these are things that Shadow strives for on a regular basis, he doesn’t particularly like them. Or, I should say, enjoys them. He will never admit to liking anything, and though these aren’t things that he detests, by any means, they certainly wouldn’t bring a smile on his face. Those are rather rare occasions, and usually only happens with Rouge and Omega, and even occasionally Sonic. Don’t take the word occasionally lightly, his smiles are really rare, and smirks. No one knows what causes Shadow to give off a legit smile, and perhaps they never will.

Dislikes:
- Time being wasted: Shadow’s alright with things slowing down. He doesn’t particularly like it, but he’s okay with it. However, when it turns from slow to just a complete waste of time, that’s where he draws the line. Whenever there’s a task given to Shadow, he gives his 100%, so he feels it especially hard when that effort is being wasted.

- Losing: Shadow’s meant to be the best, to show no true weakness. When his Ultimate Lifeform status is threatened he goes on the defense. Though he is a difficult person to defeat, that just makes the taste of defeat all the more sour. Albeit, it is a necessity if he ever wants to get stronger, but he doesn’t particularly like it. A loss is like a debt, and if he doesn’t win then he is certain to get a victory the next time.

- Most People: Shadow’s experience with other people, especially humans, haven’t exactly been the best. Just because he tries to protect them on a regular basis doesn’t mean he particularly likes them. On the contrary he hates them. Bitterly.

- Evil: As much as Shadow hates humans, he hates evil even more. To be fair, not all of Shadow’s choices have been unquestionable. Even now he can be a little brash with his actions, and a little hardheaded with his ideals. But one thing that’s certain is that he tries to do the right thing. So, really, this section is anything he deems as evil, since his view of good and evil is rather vague.

- Weakness: Even though he fights for superiority, Shadow hates being in the presence of weakness. This, in a way, goes hand in hand with his hatred for wasting his time and most people. Though he’s rather honest with what he believes as strong and weak, and is rather encouraging when he sees potential, he has a rather harsh opinion on weak individuals.

- Obstacles: This could go in the most people category too, but just anything that gets in the way of his goals applies here. For the most part, Shadow keeps his nose out of other people’s business, but once he’s involved, he gives it his laser vision attention. He won’t so much as let anyone around him forget about the task at hand, so whenever anything at all gets in the way, you’re in for it bad with Shadow.

- Being Manipulated: Being someone with a rather vague sense of right or wrong, Shadow has been manipulated before without even realizing it. Though he isn’t really gullible, his laser vision to his goals can sometimes blind him to a trap he’s about to fall into.

Powers:
+ Chaos Control: All of his chaos based powers are a form of Chaos Control, though there is one form of this ability that is actually known as the base Chaos Control. Chaos Control, in its essence, is the ability to manipulate time and space to a degree. He can use this in multiple ways, but in two particularly. The most common use of Chaos Control would be warping from one spot to another instantaneously. The distance of travel depends on how many emeralds he has, but it’s not only teleporting one’s self. Shadow is also capable of teleporting others along with himself, or just teleporting others away.

The other method of using Chaos Control is freezing time all around him, particularly his enemies. If he has a target, he’s capable of slowing time to a near standstill in order to allow himself easier access to enemy weaknesses. He uses the former much more often than the latter, since he’s one to avoid rather than confront, but this has proved to be an extremely useful tool in winning fights.

+ Chaos Spear: Another useful form of Chaos Control, Chaos Spear is the manipulation of Chaos Energy in the form of an electrical spear of sorts. Shadow’s able to wield a lightning bolt in one, or both, of his hands and toss them with the capability of slicing through armor. Aside from this technique’s power, this is Shadow’s most common technique aside from Chaos Control itself because of its precision. Wherever he wants to hit an enemy, it’s fast and precise enough to make its mark.

+ Chaos Blast: A more negative form of Chaos Control, Chaos Blast is one of Shadow’s strongest attacks, and is the strongest of his three most common techniques. If any of his techniques are affected by his emotions, it’s this one, and though the strength is generally influenced by the amount of Chaos Emeralds he has, he generally doesn’t use it unless angered to the extreme. This attack causes him to be enveloped in a sort of red aura that is more and more intense depending on the amount of emeralds around, but the attack has devastating effects, capable of totaling areas in large radius, depending how many emeralds she had.

+ High Speed: Possibly with the help of his jet shoes, Shadow is capable of running, or skating, at the speed of sound. He’s broken the sound barriers many times, and is only bested by Sonic the Hedgehog as the Fastest thing Alive. He’s not as fast as Sonic, but he’s still a pretty fast little guy, and is at least capable of being quite the competition for our friendly blue hero.

+ Fighting Experience: Shadow has lived a very long and an extremely difficult life, but with this comes with plenty of experiences. Despite spending the majority of his life trapped in the GUN base, Shadow still has some basic hand to hand combat, and a ton of durability. It’s clear that when it comes to fighting, this guy really knows what he’s doing, and he doesn’t mess around.

+ Durable: When you fall into the Earth’s atmosphere and only come out of it with amnesia, you know you are one tough cookie. Of course, it isn’t certain if he even remembers the fall, but Shadow can certainly take a lot. Landing a hit on this guy is hard enough, but knowing that landing a hard enough hit is difficult, Shadow has always been someone that people dreaded fighting.

Weaknesses:
- Close Minded: Once Shadow’s mind is set, it isn’t even a little possible to change it. Because of this, Shadow can drag himself as well as others into quite the mess. What’s worse is that he can be manipulated simply because someone has information on something he’s seeking. He’s not necessarily gullible, but in this sense he’s reckless, which could be interpreted as worse than being gullible, since that could make him rather dumb, or a psycho.

-Arrogant: Shadow is prideful to the point where he believe that he can’t be defeated. This causes him to underestimate his enemies quite a bit, and is probably why he can’t really get that edge over Sonic. He tends to look down at people and assume them as inferior, and though he rarely experiences any sort of consequence for it, he falls hard because of this.

-Inhibitor Rings: Possibly his only physical flaw are his inhibitor rings. They aren’t necessarily a problem in and of itself, but they are a major crutch. On one hand, if Shadow takes off his inhibitor rings, his power increases quite a bit. This is similar to his Super Form technique, but to a lesser degree, and unfortunately it becomes dangerous for him if he has his rings off for too long. His energy depletes rather quickly, and the increase in power is often times barely enough to plow through his initial black out. Because of this glaring flaw, Shadow only takes off his inhibitor rings in dire situations, which can actually make them direr.

-Trauma: Perhaps one wouldn’t know from his emphasis on power, but Shadow’s had quite the traumatic life. Shadow’s carried around these chains for years, and though he believes he’s been over it, the reality hasn’t shook him enough to realize he isn’t yet. Nor will he ever be. For this reason, he often sees visions of his past tragedy, and though his memory can be a little fuzzy, it still impacts him in a sense. Currently he’s gotten over most of his issues, but he’ll never truly be over the trauma. Only when he accepts this will he be able to handle it.

- Serious, Workaholic, and Stick in the Mud: Though not all of these are generally a bad thing all the time, unfortunately this means Shadow doesn't tend to take a break. Or, at least, he can get to that point. Obviously if he has nothing to do, which is the majority of his life as of late, he doesn't do this, but if he has a job to do, he's been known to overdo it. Not too many consequences come from this too often, but again, he has passed out. And that doesn't usually happen when a task of his is complete, so he's willing to push himself even further after blacking out.

Personality:
Shadow the Hedgehog is not at all average. He’s probably the exact opposite of average, actually. In a world where you don’t need to look face to see a smiling face, he sticks out like a sore thumb because of his rather grim frown. He can be incredibly intense to the point where others find him rather uncomfortable, but that seems to reflect his powers quite a bit. Shadow is a quiet person who generally doesn’t speak unless directly addressed and he feels the need to talk. For this reason, among many other things, Shadow isn’t the most sociable of people, and is probably anything but that. He’s the Ultimate Lifeform, though without any proof other than his own words that’s probably just a term to fill his extreme ego. Shadow is also a rather heroic individual, and though is rather selfish usually, he can actually be rather selfless as well. For example, despite absolutely hating mankind, he loves Maria enough to try to protect them, and even make them happy anyway. The only other thing he can back up his claims with is his powers, which are rather vast. Shadow the Hedgehog, in essence, is a total mystery. Not much is known about him personally, and he can pull quite a few surprises to those who don’t know him well enough, which even Rouge and Omega can fall into this at times. He seems to like it that way, though, and for the foreseeable future it doesn’t seem like he’ll be answering any questions he hasn’t already.

History:
Shadow the Hedgehog was created by Dr. Eggman’s grandfather, Professor Gerald Robotnik for the purpose of figuring a cure for his granddaughter, Maria. They were fairly secluded in deep space because Maria could never be in contact with anyone on Earth. This was caused by her illness, infamously known at the time as Neuro-Immune Deficiency Syndrome, or NIDS for short.

It didn’t take too long for both Shadow and Maria to become the best of friends, or rather kindred spirits. They both had an interest in visiting the planet they were orbiting in, though Maria was the one really driving Shadow’s interest. They spent a lot of time at the ARK, and it was a rather peaceful time. Maria tended to be a rather pacifistic person who didn’t like fighting a whole lot, and at the time Shadow agreed with that way of thinking. Their dream was to one day visit the planet together, with their own reason behind it.

Maria had been watching the planet even before Shadow was born for her entire life. She was aware that she could never really go there until she got better, something Shadow was well aware of. The relevance of this is that this is part of Shadow’s reasoning too. Part of the reason why he wanted to go to Earth was for Maria’s sake, but it also went a little deeper than that. For whatever reason, Shadow believed that his purpose was somehow connected to the planet, and he was hoping that he would figure his purpose out when he reached it since Professor Gerald was a little vague in sharing that detail with him.

Little did he know that Maria knew quite a bit more about that than he gave her credit, but for whatever reason decided that maybe he should figure it out on his own. That is, until that fateful day when Shadow’s life took a drastic turn for the worse. GUN soldiers made another visit to the space colony, something that wasn’t too uncommon, but this situation proved to be different. Before, they were just checking to see how things on the ARK were flowing, but now it had turned into them deeming Project Shadow, or Shadow the Hedgehog, as too dangerous.

Rumors had spread that there had been an accident of some unspecific kind among the military, and a conspiracy against Professor Gerald began to take fruition. The space colony was invaded by military men who wanted to capture Shadow and make sure he would never be a threat again. They took no prisoners, and whoever got in their way was gunned down instantly. It was a dirty job, and they seemed determined to complete it.

Shadow tried to see to it that Maria got out of the colony okay, but unfortunately the situation seemed to overwhelm him. Never in his wildest imagination did he ever think he could witness so much violence. His pacifistic ways were still strong thanks to Maria’s influence, so he didn’t think fighting them was the way to go about things. That is, until they did the unthinkable. Maria somehow managed to get Shadow into an escape pod made of some kind of powerful glass material, but before it even took off, the girl was shot. To Shadow’s horror, all of their dreams, all of their hopes, their wish of entering the planet together, started to die with Maria.

Finally, with her last breath, Maria managed to tell Shadow his purpose and managed to get him to promise to fulfill it. At the time, it was hard to understand due to his own blinding grief, but with her last bit of strength, Maria sent Shadow to the planet they had both longed to go to for so long. It didn’t take long for the soldiers to find him and take him captive, however, and sometime after his escape, they put Shadow into an induced coma. He would not be awakened unless someone freed him, which occurred over fifty years later.

In comes Dr. Ivo Robotnik. You know, Eggman? He was the one who released him after finding Professor Gerald’s diary. Upon release, Shadow had only one thing on his mind: revenge. He helped Dr. Eggman fight off Sonic, whom he saw as no threat, collect the emeralds, and fed the evil doctor’s ears with tales of forcing the humans on their knees. Shadow had no intention of carrying out the man’s wish of world domination, however, and was only using him to further his own goal of revenge.

However, once ever Gerald’s diary. Upon release, Shadow had only one thing on his mind: revenge. He helped Dr. Eggman, and Rouge the Bat, by fighting off Sonic, whom he saw as no threat, collect the emeralds, and fed the evil doctor’s ears with tales of forcing the humans on their knees. Shadow had no intention of carrying out the man’s wish of world domination, however, and was only using him to further his own goal of revenge.

However, once everything was set into place, someone managed to snap him out of his vengeance craving of vengeance in the form of Amy Rose. In a desperate attempt to be of some use, Amy pled with Shadow to look into himself and find some compassion for all of these people. She begged him to give others and chance to be happy, which Shadow finally recalled to be Maria’s true wish. Finally realizing his mistake, Shadow did a complete one eighty in a matter of seconds, and rushed to the planet’s rescue.

Unfortunately, by this point the task became almost impossible with the efforts of absolutely everyone on the Ark, and even then the stakes became higher and higher. Finally, Sonic and Shadow in their most powerful forms took on the Project Shadow prototype, who was also set on the planet’s destruction, and managed to destroy the beast. Even that wasn’t enough, however, as by that time the ARK was just too close to the Earth. For this reason, the two had to use their combined Chaos Control to send the Ark back into orbit. Unfortunately this took a huge toll on Shadow’s energy because he took off his inhibitor rings.
For this reason, Shadow plummeted to his presumed death into the Earth, leaving only a single inhibitor ring behind. This was his form of redemption, and most assumed Shadow would never be seen again, but those assumptions would easily be proven wrong.

Sometime later, Rouge the Bat discovered him hidden in the hidden base that once belonged to Dr. Eggman, and though he had amnesia, Shadow had otherwise survived the ordeal. There they met their other teammate in Omega and the rest is history. From this moment on, Shadow was either quite the problem or quite the champion for Earth. He’s battled androids of himself and proved to be the original, single-handedly took down an alien race and their leader, and even became a GUN agent temporarily.

Though he’s been quite a bit side tracked with his new goal of leaving his past behind, don’t think he forgot about his promise. (Except that he did.) He was just had a hard time remembering. Now, with a lack of things to do, Shadow is now trying to find ways to fulfill his promise to his friend.

But with his rather unpredictable sense of morals, that could be quite on the difficult side.

I’ve done extensive research on this character. He’s my absolutely favorite character not only in this franchise, but of all time. Aside from that, I’ve done it before and people seemed to like it. I think I’m going to play him even better now that I have an even better idea of how he is.

Again, I know this character, and I’ve played him here before. I had auditioned before and got him, meaning that I’ve been capable before, and now that I’ve improved, I’m even better now. The fact that I was able to impress even though there wasn’t a Sonic at the time should also bring up some confidence, now that he can actually have Sonic to work off of, I’m pumped to really make this experience fun. The only reason I don’t have it now is because I haven’t been here for the longest time for life reasons. Now I feel like I’m ready to give this another try, and I’m ready to do better than before. Also, because I’ve done this before, I’m also well aware that a lot of people will probably want to rp with me, and I’m totally open for any situation to put this guy in. I just feel like I can just put Shadow anywhere and make it fun with his delightfully dark personality.

Yes.

Try to get in character:
Standing on the roof of a building nearby the entrance of the Whitehouse, a dark figure looked down at his targeted area, red eyes peering around a tad bit impatiently. Crossing his arms, the figure looked down at his wrist looking over a device that worked as both a watch and a communication device. He didn’t wear it all that often as he did when he was a GUN agent, but he felt the need to have it right now in case the individual he was waiting for decided to drop a message. Arching one of his eyebrows, it became increasingly clear that he could be there for a while.

The figure sat at the edge of the building, trying to stay out of sight without being completely hidden in case the person he was waiting for decided to show up. Of course, this was Shadow the Hedgehog. He had gotten a message from his teammate, Rouge, that there was something serious going on. She told him to be at the Whitehouse entrance in an hour at the latest. Well, of course, if an emergency was involved, he was there in half the time.

However, he had already been there for two hours, and there wasn’t any sign of Rouge and Omega. He would most definitely be on a frantic search, no doubt, except he had gotten a message just a few minutes ago telling him that she was sorry to be holding up. Rouge had gotten distracted, obviously. And Shadow was now neither worried, nor taking this “emergency” seriously anymore. On the contrary, he was rather pissed. Not only did she waste his time, but she also made him needlessly… worried. And he didn’t get worried!

This was why he was eying that spot like a hawk. The moment his eyes were on a set of black wings he would tear her a new one… Well, maybe he wouldn’t actually say anything, but he didn’t really like talking when he was mad. So… He would just glare. Well, that’s what he always did. But… but this time he would glare especially intense! Yeah. That’d show her. Serves her right for making the Ultimate Lifeform worried.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications Empty Silver The Hedgehog

Post by animorphine Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:26 am

Username: 
Animorphine

Age (OOC):

Character Wishing To Claim: 
Silver The Hedgehog

Age (IC):

- His friends
- When people are happy
- Saving the world from certain doom
- Blue Skies/Open Spaces

Dislikes:
- Being interrupted or distracted, Especially when doing something important. (But occasionally, He will pause in order to help a friend)
- His enemies
- Seeing others be put down or teased
- Closed spaces 

Powers:
- Psychokinesis
- Using Chaos Control
- Super form when in possession of all seven Chaos Emeralds
- Agility and heightened reflexes
- Teleportation
- Time Travel

Weaknesses:
- Immature
- Naive
- Insecure when alone
- Acts before he thinks
- Can't use Psychokinesis for too long

Personality:
Silver is a very helpful and cheerful hedgehog. You could call him a "glass always full" type, due to the fact that he never ever gives up hope, no matter how absolutely hopeless everything seems sometimes.
He does not hesitate to voice his happiness and anger but almost never shows sadness. He feels it, but tries to hide it.
When he sets his mind on something, he is extremely determined.
Despite the fact that he can be a sweetheart, He is also known to be immature and naive, overly brave and willing to sacrifice himself for he good of others. He also has quite the temper, whether it being teased for his immaturity, or someone he cares for being made fun of, it is not pretty, though depending on the seriousness of the situation, he doesn't tend to get physical when releasing his rage like Shadow. He would never hurt his friends.
He can be easily manipulated however, if he thinks someone is working on his side, he is quick to believe and trust them.

History:
Nothing really is known about Silver's hstory. He travels to present time occasionally to help avoid the destruction of his world, which is 200 years in the future. It is unknown who his descendants are, and/or how he became the hedgehog he is today.

Do You Think You Are Fit To Control This Character?:
Yes, Because he is my favorite Sonic character. I feel that our personalities are pretty similar and I don't see much reason why I wouldn't be ;u;

Why should you in particular control this character, and no-one else?:
I think I kinda answered this in he question above, but no matter. I think that I am pretty active on the forums, and as I said, I relate to Silver. His personality anyway. I will take how I use him seriously and be responsible about it.

Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?:
Yes, of course.

Try to get in character:

Silver took a deep, calming breath as he opened his eyes. He could never get used to the shining sun and beautiful sky whenever he travelled back in time.
The people seemed so happy and content. It made his determination grow as he started to walk. Though he told himself he was in a hurry, the better part of him told him to enjoy the area and sunshine, and he succumbed to it. It was just too good to resist! He looked up at the blue sky and let out a happy sigh as he stretched. It was good to be able to breathe clean air again, instead of the ash in his time.
A determined expression took over his face once 
more. He didn't want this to end, but moreso he wanted the people in his time to be able to experience this too. To live free, without fear.
With the slow wave of his hand, he teleported away.
He had a future to save.

((I hope I did okay, and also sorry if I messed anything up ^-^'))
animorphine
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications Empty Silver the Hedgehog

Post by Codename-Jack Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:11 am

Username:

Codename-Jack

Age (OOC):

Silver the Hedgehog

Age (IC):

Well timed puns. 

-
When his powers work the way he wants them to. 
-Impressing people.
-Excitement (but not too much in one sitting.)
-Simplicity
-Geeky things like the Hedgehog equivalent of Doctor Who.
-His home intact

Dislikes:

-When his powers don't work the way he wants them to.
-When things get too complicated.
-Having responsibility thrust upon him and him alone.
-When he knows there's "nothing he can do"
-Doomed timelines

Powers:
-Weak ESP. Upon using, it causes vertigo.
-Telekinesis to include the manipulation of himself in space, causing the illusion of flight.
-Super Form (but I have no interest of using it.)
-With the aid of a Time Emerald, time travel.

Weaknesses:
-For someone with ESP, he's awfully dim.
-Much slower than the other canon Hedgehogs.
-Since his powers are tied to his mental state he would have issues using them under stress.
-Can't take care of himself. If left alone he'd probably starve because he wouldn't know how to get a job and buy food. 
-Gives up quickly.

Personality:

My interpretation will be based off Evan Stanley's Silver from her webcomic. I figure since she also works for Archie it would be safe to steal a bit from her interpretation.

Long story short Silver is a kid both physically and mentally. Since he's still figuring himself out, he tends to follow the lead of those around him. With little experience to tell him otherwise he tends to leave his barriers down. You can almost always tell what he's thinking. Since he's not the brightest, deep thought tends to take up most of his focus. His internal conversations can be seen in his expressions which he is too hyper-focused to worry about concealing.

When given a job he's like a puppy, eager to please and loyal to the core. When a task is futile he either goes into denial or blames himself to the point he is lost in self-doubt. When this occurs it takes a warm hand to drag him back to the surface.

Usually he's pretty cheery, so long as he has his friends backing him up. When alone he's anxious, though he tries to hide it.

And while he is loyal and honest, as with most children, sometimes he forgets the needs of others as he is too wrapped up in his own world. He doesn't mean to be selfish but it happens to everyone.

History:

Going by the Archie standard, Silver comes from a destroyed future where his mentor warns him of a traitor among Sonic's friends. Silver sets out 200 years into the past to stop the events leading to his time's peril. While he finds clues to who the traitor could be he makes many mistakes along the way.

Born ready. I've absorbed every inch of official content related to him to include... 06. If that doesn't make me ready I don't know what would.

Not going to lie, I saw another person apply and I hope this doesn't make us enemies. But... it's a simple matter of experience and as I mentioned I do my research.

Still don't believe me? Check what I've rped so far.

Fully, and that's good on their part. It means this site actually cares about quality.

Try to get in character:

Silver had to stop and digest for a moment. He looked over the Time Emerald as if it were his first time seeing it. Just a second ago he was ripe with arrogance, mouth curved in a tight lipped grin as he strutted around with the Emerald held above his head. Now his jaw hung like it were off its hinges.  

Was that why things got quiet so fast? Was I the only one not in on it? What? is the battery dead? Did it get smashed up on the way here?

Since he couldn't beat this guy on his own he thought he'd just zip back home and read up on his weaknesses in the history books. It would be like reading a videogame walkthrough... so he thought.

The sound of trees crushing underfoot nearly had him jump out of his skin, reminding him of just how much trouble he was in.

"Yikes! Looks like I'm out of time!" He said risking a quick look back, though he instantly wished he hadn't.

Last edited by Codename-Jack on Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated formatting)
Codename-Jack
Codename-Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperFireCatBoy Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:01 am

It's a good thing you can't use creepypasta or fanmade characters.
SuperFireCatBoy
SuperFireCatBoy
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

http://...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:35 pm

RIGHT.
BACK TO BUSINESS.

I will say, Shadow has been contacting us for a while regarding the app. And after finally looking through (please forgive, we've been really busy, still no excuse though and we sincerely apologise)...

Shadow for ...well, Shadow!
This is WAY overdue, we're so sorry!

Again, if any of the others wish for us to look through their apps, since a considerable amount of time has passed, we're more than happy to! Just PM one of us!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next